PDA

View Full Version : This is a shout out

RoKnRuiN1
05-05-2013, 01:09 PM
To the very honorable and extremely helpful Halfling Druid, Tobeunce. If anyone sees him online, give him your thanks for always helping people out, he deserves it.

smokemon
05-05-2013, 01:21 PM
PATRICK!

Clark
05-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Smokemon your signature makes Eccezans look so incredibly bad holy cow.

See Eccezan that's how a real man makes a signature.

killa0885pve
05-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Tob is one of the most helpful people i've come across in this game, the poor guy is still only 31 and has helped people out more than most 60's...

Shoutout from my necro Evilobama.
We need to organise a few items for this guy, i'll chip in 2k plat for some gear.

spee2k9
05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
I can't believe this post!

This is the best game server in the world, everyone is so nice!

Thank you for the heart warming post guys, I just like to spread the luck. I have had such good RL fortune on this server, I have met my soul mate here, she is simply amazing, and one day I want to live with her and be a philanthropist in RL as well as in-game. I have realized that helping people is the best thing in the world, the rewards are beyond compare!

Thankyou guys your the best

And, thank you Rogean and his team, for which I owe my current and future happiness too. Without you I would never have met my love. Thank you!!!!!

Gadwen
05-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I can't believe this post!

This is the best game server in the world, everyone is so nice!

Thank you for the heart warming post guys, I just like to spread the luck. I have had such good RL fortune on this server, I have met my soul mate here, she is simply amazing, and one day I want to live with her and be a philanthropist in RL as well as in-game. I have realized that helping people is the best thing in the world, the rewards are beyond compare!

Thankyou guys your the best

And, thank you Rogean and his team, for which I owe my current and future happiness too. Without you I would never have met my love. Thank you!!!!!

Server first for couple getting married because of P99? I see it already!

killa0885pve
05-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Make it happen Tobeunce I want to be invited to your ingame wedding.

Sorry ya haven't seen me in a while bud, away for 2 weeks.
Boozer/Evilobama.

spee2k9
05-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Hello!

I can't wait to be with her! We are going to be so great together I just know it!

And yes you're all invited :)

Thank you P99 you are simply Awesome!

Reguiy
05-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I second this post. Tobeunce has always been willing to help me whenever I'm in a tight spot. Thanks Tobeunce! :)