PDA

View Full Version : Seventh Hammer

Agecroft
05-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Any old Seventh Hammer players around? Looking to hookup with some old friends. I played from 2000 to around 2005. Looking to hear from anyone who played back then on 7th but particularly from guilds Vanguard of Norrath/Outsider Domination.

Character was Salamar.

Atamen
05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
I played on 7th from 2000 to 2004, was in Good Guys for the last 2 years. Name was Atamen there. I have seen a few other 7th people here, but not many.

Arcinsane
05-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Seventh Hammerer here! Same name (Lavarian) Same Class! (Bard!) Good to see fellow Seventh hammerers! I have seen a few around as well, but again not a lot. Ragaroth was playing for awhile.

I have not checked in the last few weeks, but someone had re-started <The Dark Exile> and there was a few seventh hammerer's in there as well.

Feel free to hit me up in game if ya need a hand with anything.

Strifer
05-07-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm from 7th too guys I was Linvarwen, I quit shortly after I got my epic it was ballerrrrr

Arcinsane
05-07-2013, 05:00 PM
oh god linvarwen haha

Strifer
05-07-2013, 05:01 PM
oh god linvarwen haha

jk not linvarwen im actually dumdas the champion of moltenfists.

Arcinsane
05-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Trails and tribulations!
edit: or something like that

veejur
05-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Zarslik Malarslik, was in Emerald Flame for a bit (Iksar SK).

nichomachean
05-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Zarslik Malarslik, was in Emerald Flame for a bit (Iksar SK).

Hey good to see an old EFer around! I ran with EF for awhile before leaving to join Diligence. Played a barb rogue named Kreshaer. :) Ended up going to play WoW with some of the old folks like Farghan and Khardra and Bala. Some other Seventh lurkers out there; if you see Clooney running around he is Raelface from Diligence.

nichomachean
05-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Seventh Hammerer here! Same name (Lavarian) Same Class! (Bard!) Good to see fellow Seventh hammerers! I have seen a few around as well, but again not a lot. Ragaroth was playing for awhile.

I have not checked in the last few weeks, but someone had re-started <The Dark Exile> and there was a few seventh hammerer's in there as well.

Feel free to hit me up in game if ya need a hand with anything.

Wait, wait, wait. Ragaroth was playing here? I know Raelface has been lurking around a bit playing casually with his girlfriend, but Ragaroth? Oh how I miss being called "fuckoes" in guild chat during raids, bahaha.

Spoonerism
05-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Hey, Seventh Hammer here as well, I was in the guild "Longbeard" for quite some time as Gimlis Berzerkblade (so original I know...lol).

Enjoy your stay!

Arcinsane
05-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Wait, wait, wait. Ragaroth was playing here? I know Raelface has been lurking around a bit playing casually with his girlfriend, but Ragaroth? Oh how I miss being called "fuckoes" in guild chat during raids, bahaha.

Yeah, but it has been a bit since i saw him =(

Also i said earlier:
"I have not checked in the last few weeks, but someone had re-started and there was a few seventh hammerer's in there as well."

That was supposed to read:
I have not checked in the last few weeks, but someone had re-started ' the Dark exile 'and there was a few seventh hammerer's in there as well.

Dunno if i had put symbols by it that mad it disappear or something.

Atamen
05-08-2013, 12:40 AM
I think all the TDE peeps got folded into another guild due to wanting to raid or something. It wasnt something that was being run by original TDE as far as I know.

Btw Lavarian, you should revive the Celchu name, its classic.

Arcinsane
05-08-2013, 12:45 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=12136

Haha, last photo i have of lava from live, a friend put it up when veksar came out....Hard drive with all my screens went the way of old yeller... =( But alas, there is the Celchu name!

Nocte
05-08-2013, 01:58 AM
I was Ghoste (BAR ROG) from 7th Hammer.

Agecroft
05-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Good to see so many ppl from 7th are still around!

nichomachean
05-08-2013, 08:34 AM
The best thing to do would for the Seventh Hammer folks would be to start a raid guild named something like 'The Dark Forged Exiled Souls of Diligence who are Good Guys on Nightwatch' or something of the matter. :rolleyes:

Feel free, anyone, to shoot me a tell on Beethovens or Irritable if you see me on. Would love to chat up the old days. :D

AceOfAngels
05-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I played 7th hammer from like 2000-2005ish and was back for splurts at a time till about 2008.
Blarmoo, Halfling Rogue, Phoenix Ascendants, Savage Arms, The Raging Tide, and finally Diligence. On 99 I play Kerafrym iks shm and Appleb hlf dru

Detoxx
05-11-2013, 01:23 AM
I was on 7th as well, Zoltren Se`Tinn, DE Warrior. Was in Trials and Tribulations, Good Guys, and Forged souls till the end. Wasn't aware there was so many from 7th here!

Atamen
05-12-2013, 04:01 AM
What happened to Forged Souls? I remember being super pissed at how they gutted the Good Guys roster right before the great eq2/wow collapse. Was the main reason I went to an inferior guild instead of going to them. Did they eventually collapse too?

draogan
06-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Just ran into Lavarian in OT and then found this thread... craziness.

I definitely recognize a few of you folks -- I was in Good Guys --> TDE back in the day as a mage.

Eikel
06-17-2013, 01:15 AM
Played From Velious until the launch of DODH. Eikel was my shaman in Outsider Domination / Nightwatchers

Recently logged back onto live. Was depressing... Quit when DODH went live as I didn't much care for the new direction of the game.

Trying to figure out where to play now. Project 1999 is intriguing but not sure I want to start at lvl 1 and scrounge for plat just to buy my spells !

Cool to see some recognizable names!

Freakish
06-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Once Lanys merged, I was Jekrnu <Riders of The Apocalypse>.

spoils
06-17-2013, 03:41 PM
I had a bard named Musicman and another Vah shir bard named Shardolis (2nd owner, not the original prick). Hmmm I feel like i had another main but i forget...I also forget what guild i was in haha...it was a lot of years and lots of joints ago...

Ragaroth
06-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Still around now and again. Some Sunday mornings I just have to kill specs in oasis, one bash at a time. Fuckaterium, nippleheads, etc

Moongo
08-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, i was looking for old 7th hammer players (nostalgia...). Remember Lavarian, Ragaroth, Dumdas and Moltenfist the monkey ;-)

Glad to hear from you. I'm looking forward to play EQ Next.

ps : if you want to remember Xaylla or Dwarken and others, some pictures here :
http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17590

edit : i also remember you Kreshaer and of course Raelface ^^

Jeffari
08-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Hey I played on seventh hammer as well. =) I was in a few guilds, one I remember was called Raiders of Thought. I played de sk named Gouku Iksar monk named Suzake wood elf ranger named Shinja =)

Nocte
08-23-2013, 08:46 PM
I was in a few guilds, one I remember was called Raiders of Thought. I played de sk named Gouku Iksar monk named Suzake wood elf ranger named Shinja =)

My roommate (Feltink) started Raiders of Thought with some asshole named Xott. I was Ghoste.

Sweetbaby Jesus
08-24-2013, 01:39 PM
I played on seventh hammer from 2000 to about 2004. Name was Samalandar, a monk. I was in Fires Within at one point a later on I was in Trials and tribulations.

Jeffari
08-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Two other guilds from over the years that I've been over the years that I can recall, one was Conclave of the Damned which was an all evil only guild, another one was Harbingers of Mischief. Seventh hammer had the cool guilds though, I remember the all ogre guild Ogre Brigade, and another guild that was only short races called, eh I think the name was Champions of Brell or something, they even had some motto they would spout off sometimes in a zone. Haha anyone else remember those guilds? It was a while back though, 2001-2002 for sure.