PDA

View Full Version : New SK

screamineagle
05-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Hello all!

Just stopping in to say HI! I am new here, created an Ogre Shadowknight "Fearsyou". If anyone is interested in starting an alt or just started themselves drop me a line in game or on here.

-Fears

Clark
05-07-2013, 11:56 PM
If your play time is huge and you plan to play a long time melee will be easier than long ago. Vast difference from 3-4yrs ago; many free/cheap items to go around and buffers. I would suggest getting to EC tunnle for buffs no matter what race/class you keep with: 1-12 EC/WC/Nro, Oasis 12+. Majority of buffers are happy to help if you ask nicely. Happy hunting!

Brandonian10
05-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Welcome to the server. You shouldn't have any problems finding any groups as an SK, especially in the Oasis area. Also, Clark is right, people here seem very generous with freebies to noobs. Don't forget to collect those bone chips. Maybe i'll see you around (I've got a serious and permanent case of Alt-itis...). Good luck!

smokemon
05-08-2013, 06:42 AM
welcome to the server i'm already afraid

Swish
05-08-2013, 06:46 AM
If you know the way, I'd definitely recommend attempting the run to Nektulos - and try to get a bind in Neriak. It'll allow you more freedom to go to the EC tunnel for buffs etc, but also I always found Nektulos to be a better starting zone than the Feerott :)

Welcome aboard, and a great choice of class ;)