PDA

View Full Version : Starting-Faction: Woodelf Druid (Corrupt Qeynos Guards) - KoS ?

wormy99
06-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Is the starting-faction to "Corrupt Qeynos Guards" KoS for Woodelf druids ?

I have my logfile on, and got no faction hit to qeynos guards and corrupt guards.

I started the character 10 days ago, and killed in Crushbone, did Belt/Pads-Quests in Kaladim.
Killed Bandits in Butchblock and some Orcs in HHPass, and many Orcs in Oasis.

My druid wasnt KoS to Corrupt Qeynos Guards on eqlive-server, if i remember right.

Anyone can confirm this ?

Qaedain
06-29-2010, 03:15 PM
This surprised me as well. Qaedain is a Tunare-worshipping HIE Mage on Live and P99; he's never been KOS on live, but I was caught quite out of sorts when a guard started punching me when I zoned into North Qeynos on P99.

Soft
06-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I HATED this npc when i was doing blackburrow D: I think i worship karana?

tinidas
06-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Not sure either as it's been a loooong time, but I don't remember being squished so often on the way to the bank like my ranger and druid have recently in qeynos (even at level1 before any killing). It seems to be only Quedal, maybe he's just more touchy than before?

EvilMallet
06-30-2010, 09:56 PM
I tried starting a half elf druid and I got killed by a guard 5 seconds after leaving my spawn point.

guineapig
07-01-2010, 12:37 PM
I tried starting a half elf druid and I got killed by a guard 5 seconds after leaving my spawn point.

Now that's EQ classic.

Extreme mode MMORPG!!! :D

Derpus
07-01-2010, 01:21 PM
not only are you kos to the corrupt guards, but killing some of them will make you lose regular guard faction.

RKromwell
07-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Quedal is a pain but there is one in North Q that is much, much worse. I swear the dude has death touch. Lt. something or another, starts with a D.

Papadacus
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Lieutenant Dagnarok

On live, I only became kos to Corrupt Qeynos Guards after turning in shitloads of gnoll teeth.