PDA

View Full Version : Raid mobs Timers

Shinko
05-11-2013, 01:03 PM
is in an extended window really does suck for all guilds

Lostprophets
05-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm not sure if that was a question but...I think every guild hates the extended windows, lol.

Shinko
05-11-2013, 01:19 PM
You have become better at Common Tongue! (2)

Tiggles
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
It only hurts guilds that keep a group in the VS pit for 7 days straight 24/7 like Forceful Entry.

TMO is fine with the extended windows

Rhambuk
05-11-2013, 01:31 PM
shouldve just started this in rnf imo

knix
05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
TMO is fine with the extended windows

Fine, well more like accepting, I can only speak for myself, I think it stinks. Its a poor solution to the problem of too many players too few mobs. What happened to the FTE shout, and VELIOUS?

For once I agree with shinko. The idea of the extended windows was to eliminate the guilds standing on spawn point near the end of window hoping for the FTE lottery. I agree with the idea, the mob of people standing in the zone on the spawn point was silly.

What has happened is fewer dragons/mobs are spawning due to the extended window. Track seemed to be extended to 7 days, the last sev was 13 days? VS was extended by an extreme amount of time too. (actual figures vary do to the fact that i didn't keep track it was all just so annoying)

Fewer mobs, more desperation to kill, causing FE to continuously poopsock VS and TMO having a tracking presence there too. The baiting, bickering, and posturing between the guilds makes it an unfriendly area to hang out. Previously the bickering and posturing happened when all were standing there for a finite amount of time. Now it seems to go on , and on and extended and extended and extended and extended.

nilbog
05-11-2013, 01:40 PM
This isn't a place to rant.

Closed.