PDA

View Full Version : WTS 55 Male Wood Elf Ranger

Issues
05-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Emu info - Clean account - clean rep - normal name

starting points into stamina.

With the impending nerf to druid and bard track, enjoy long range sort-able Ranger tracking.

Stripped.

No drops include:

Thorny vine - Legs/gloves/x1 bracer/boots
OT hammer
Peggy cloak
Seb/HS keys

Fletching skill high enough for best arrows.

Bid start at 150k ~

Things that I would trade for:

Mrylokar's BP
Lv 60 necro

Issues
05-13-2013, 02:25 PM
~

Skass
05-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Re: Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey there

you still have the ranger?
yes

im a little interrested

could you give me proper list of items/race/epic progression/ etc and C/o?

thanks

Thorny vine legs/bracer/gloves/boots
ot hammer , peggy cloak
starting points into stam.

wood elf male.

c/o is 200k and b/o is 225k

with bard/druid track getting major nerfed ...rangers track will be amazing

good luck
whats your offer and ill note it down in case other things don't work out
sorry friend, if someone tries to sell me a stripped level 55 toon for 200k then somethings quite wrong with the deal no offense .

no problem bud, in no rush to sell it. i still use it for trackin

when track nerf hits druids and bards, prolly be worth even more so im not stressing it

i dont want to go all nostradamus on you but i think youll be sitting on it for quite a while if you try play people like that.

well anyways that ranger quiksilver went for 150k last week and it was quite bit better geared then yours not to mention his epic progression.

i offer you 130 and i wont stand for to long.
he only needs reaver, inny/vs stones. as far as epic goes.

Skass
05-19-2013, 07:29 PM
i find issues a little shady after logging on the first time thre was no epic progression whatso ever, he just tried to get rid of it, at all cost it seems.

Issues
05-19-2013, 09:00 PM
account sold as advertised....sry ur not satisfied with epic progression.......the toon didnt even have inny or VS stone which you knew...and those are the only two items that mattered.

odd thing to cry about.

never the less, enjoy the ranger 100% described in my original post.

some people....

Skass
05-19-2013, 09:12 PM
i offer you 130 and i wont stand for to long.
he only needs reaver, inny/vs stones. as far as epic goes.

some people ...

well anyways

be careful of

Bestvalue

Jacker

Issues

Issues
05-19-2013, 09:19 PM
yeah becareful cause he sells what he advertises....

any intelligent person knows the only hard part of ranger epic are the inny/vs drops, plus ur a lil confused lad.

Issues
05-19-2013, 09:22 PM
you're in FE right? k...heh

ranbo

slomow

some bard everyone complains about bhindi?

Infuriati
05-20-2013, 01:51 AM
I offer 80k, tops.

Issues
05-20-2013, 04:07 AM
the account is sold...topic over. only reason buyer is disgruntled is because epic progression isnt as far as he wanted.

I told him he needed reaver vs/inny...which are the only hard raid parts....u have those 3 things. grats ranger epic....

apparently he wanted it up exactly up to that point so there is a misunderstanding.

Anyone with just a little intelligence knows if you have inny/vS stones than you have ranger epic. buyer didnt understand this.

never the less he got a bargain at 140k + two sellable items...when track nerf hits rangers will raise even further in value.

Buyer is confused and bought EXACTLY what is in my original post, word for word.

clean account listed EXACTLY as advertised.

if he wants to bring this to the forum he only makes himself look ignorant.

CrowsNest
05-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Actually not as advertised - if you said only needs stone reaver ect means you done everything up untill those items. Just saying

odiecat99
05-20-2013, 05:53 AM
the account is sold...topic over. only reason buyer is disgruntled is because epic progression isnt as far as he wanted.

I told him he needed reaver vs/inny...which are the only hard raid parts....u have those 3 things. grats ranger epic....

apparently he wanted it up exactly up to that point so there is a misunderstanding.

Anyone with just a little intelligence knows if you have inny/vS stones than you have ranger epic. buyer didnt understand this.

never the less he got a bargain at 140k + two sellable items...when track nerf hits rangers will raise even further in value.

Buyer is confused and bought EXACTLY what is in my original post, word for word.

clean account listed EXACTLY as advertised.

if he wants to bring this to the forum he only makes himself look ignorant.

kids just mad. but he did make out on that account. good sale bud

CrowsNest
05-20-2013, 06:02 AM
How did he get good deal on the acct? Stripped 55 ranger/ no hard parts of epic done for 150k + 2 items? Wonder what the items are but no seller got lucky IMO

odiecat99
05-20-2013, 06:08 AM
To me, it was a good deal, because Rangers are actually going to be useful once the track nerf hits. That's just my opinion. As soon as the patch goes live, it's my belief that price on ranger accounts will be going up a lot. Plus it's a hybrid character so it levels slower. Again, just my opinion. Although, I am curious as to what sellable items he gave him too ;)

CrowsNest
05-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Level a ranger to lvl 30 - bam track bot :P

odiecat99
05-20-2013, 06:18 AM
I suppose you're right man. I don't know I guess I am biased. I am one of the few who actually like to play rangers. I guess it's my love for Drizzt haha.