PDA

View Full Version : Gynok Moltor... please spawn

Vagrant9180
05-14-2013, 07:11 AM
Is the spawn for Gynok Moltor in Befallen messed up? I've been here for over 20 hours killing every placeholder as soon as they spawn every 16-odd minutes. He hasn't even spawned once! I just want my paw of opolla lol, only have a few more days off so naturally i won't be able to keep camping 20+ hours at a time. I probably could have farmed plat and bought all the items in the time i've been waiting for him to spawn.

Any tricks to get him to spawn? Am i missing something here? How has everyone else's luck been with this mob and the paw of opolla quest in general? Help/tips/advice appreciated!

Lorithan 32 Druid

Furinex
05-14-2013, 07:14 AM
No its not. I got him in 15 minutes about a week ago. Sorry for your bad luck :( Just keep at it. Kill the 4 guys at the entrance, and wait for him to spawn at the zone line. He should pop up sometime.

Vagrant9180
05-14-2013, 07:45 AM
Well you gave me some hope lol :) The 4 guys at the entrance, do you mean the static spawns of his PH, the plague rat by stairs, the giant rat in corner near zone ent, and the two skellies that spawn by bottom of stairs?

Furinex
05-14-2013, 07:52 AM
I dunno the specifics but if I had to guess. When you first walk into befallen and look right... You'll be looking at the stairs. Before the stairs to the righ next to the bench there is a ph. Prolly a skellie. I think that's the only ph... That's where he spawns, in that exact spot. I could be wrong but, not likely ;)

Vagrant9180
05-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Cool, thanks for the help. I'll keep waiting till i get him, try and send out some positive vibes or something haha. No luck yet, still waiting :X

mrmop520
05-14-2013, 10:18 AM
the PH announces himself, and wanders from the first floor to the 2nd floor. usually a dry bone, a ghoul, or a rat.

Nune
05-14-2013, 02:57 PM
^ His PH is a roamer, last time i spent any time trying to kill him i popped the roamer once, and he spawned. Someone told me they spent 6 hours killing the static rat at the ent and he never popped. I told the guy i didnt think that was the correct mob, he told me he knew it was. He left, I killed the roamer once, and he spawned in about 20 min.

webrunner5
05-14-2013, 05:14 PM
This. :D http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8727 :eek: