PDA

View Full Version : WTS 52 Female WE druid (WTT for Necro)

Syndrath
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM
52 Female WE druid for sale or Willing to trade for Necro 40+.

Has about 175 Wis. Planar Wrist. Missing a few slots. Nothing special.

Probably accept any reasonable offer but would like a trade if possible.

Dostarr
05-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Message in game Dippen; I know a guy selling one 49.7 iksar necro; I may buy it and trade for druid.

Or will just buy druid... lemme know

grosen333
05-14-2013, 01:09 PM
B/o?

Dostarr
05-14-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm not the seller; but I'd imagine 80k since it was purchased for that in the last two weeks by her.

Dostarr
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Alright, so I'm extremely peeved..so I just wanted to forewarn everyone else who might deal with this person...Here's my experience.

I am dippen, some of you might have seen me fervently trying to sell my account over the last few days..lol; well this person in game messaged me talking about trading naked druid for it and said they'd like to do it..but had to go (was at work) and would do it later; they'd give info first etc...too good right? Well I stayed up waiting for the next 18 hours and never saw them.. Finally today they logged on and I messaged them, no response then log off. Offered plat, account, etc...Something just ain't right and the person cannot be taken at their word, you WILL be left hanging.

inb4 my other post; that was before they logged off after coming back on; figured she might just be at work or busy...but this shit was just ridiculous.

Syndrath
05-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Alright, so I'm extremely peeved..so I just wanted to forewarn everyone else who might deal with this person...Here's my experience.

I am dippen, some of you might have seen me fervently trying to sell my account over the last few days..lol; well this person in game messaged me talking about trading naked druid for it and said they'd like to do it..but had to go (was at work) and would do it later; they'd give info first etc...too good right? Well I stayed up waiting for the next 18 hours and never saw them.. Finally today they logged on and I messaged them, no response then log off. Offered plat, account, etc...Something just ain't right and the person cannot be taken at their word, you WILL be left hanging.

inb4 my other post; that was before they logged off after coming back on; figured she might just be at work or busy...but this shit was just ridiculous.

Sorry, you stayed up all night waiting for me. I have a life outside of P99. We had the deal but you couldn't remember your password and left me at the tunnel waiting. You had to ask your "friend" if they remembered the password.

I'm really easy to deal with if you aren't in any type of hurry. My play times are always jumbled and sometimes don't log in for a few days. As for today, I logged on to check auctions. I left to take a phone call and then came back and /exit. Didn't check to see if anyone sent me a message. EQ is not a game of speed. I know you are in a rush to trade, but no reason to get all upset about it if you have to wait. I got your notifications and will contact you and set something up.

Syndrath
05-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Trade Complete