PDA

View Full Version : question about fleeting quiver

Vilkata
05-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Recently ive been selling fleeting quivers in ec to help pay for my tradeskills. Someone sent me a tell asking wont the quivers I sell now still be useless in Velious? Got me to thinking, will the haste be put on existing quivers or just ones made after the patch?

Furinex
05-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Good question

Thulack
05-16-2013, 11:32 PM
99% sure nilbog said that all quivers that dont have haste will have it added once quiver haste is ingame(mid velious). I take that as all quivers that have already dropped or made will be given weight reduction retroactively. Considering fleeting quivers just had their weight reduction removed a few months ago i would think its safe to assume that any ones made prior to quiver haste patch will be changed.

Vilkata
05-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks Big, I feel better now.

fuark
05-17-2013, 02:39 AM
Just curious, is there something I'm missing about the price of fleeting quiver? The mats required to make it aren't very expensive at all, yet I see people selling them for 4k and claiming they will be worth even more in Velious..

Why are people not just getting the mats themselves and asking a friend to combine it for them considering how expensive a price like 4k seems to be?

ArumTP
05-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Aviak Egg - Something that needs to be foraged. Thus limiting to classes that can do that well or maybe a race that gets lucky.

Distilled mana - 2 sapphires, and however much money an enchanter, if you could find one, that wants to rape you for casting this spell.

High Quality Lion Skin - a seemingly rare drop.

Its 4k cause the combine is trivial 222, and most everyone is capped at 115. I would be willing to bet there is maybe a dozen on the server.

fadetree
05-17-2013, 07:49 AM
The lion skin can be a real pain to get. And, of course, once the quiver haste is in they will be very useful.

Vilkata
05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Mats not expensive? Try buying HQ hides for 500 to 1k and failing a couple times in a row.

zanderklocke
05-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Just curious, is there something I'm missing about the price of fleeting quiver? The mats required to make it aren't very expensive at all, yet I see people selling them for 4k and claiming they will be worth even more in Velious..

Why are people not just getting the mats themselves and asking a friend to combine it for them considering how expensive a price like 4k seems to be?

The truth is out there.

Samoht
05-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Aviak Egg - Something that needs to be foraged. Thus limiting to classes that can do that well or maybe a race that gets lucky.

Aviaks drop eggs... as low as level 2 in BBM...