PDA

View Full Version : Banned for saying WTT stuff on PEQ :(

thepande
05-16-2013, 11:50 PM
I apologize if this is not the right section, I couldnt find a section for these kinds of posts (which is probably not a good sign).

I Auctioned one time "WTT stuff on PEQ for stuff here" and was immediately banned. Upon coming to the forums, which I understand I should have done in the first place, I saw the post on 'WTT stuff on PEQ' stickied in the EC tunnel section.

I was really hoping it was a 24 hour ban, but it doesnt look like it. Is there anything I can do to get unbanned? I wasn't trying to break server rules. I had maybe 30 seconds before i was kick/banned, not even enough time for someone to tell me that was against the rules. I didn't know it was a rule, nor did I think it was a rule as people in EC were selling accounts and characters, so it really didnt stand out as an insta-ban action. I'd really just like to play my 22 necro again. Thanks for any responses on what/who i need to talk (beg) to.

Hobie819
05-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Create a petition thread in the petition forum.

In the future you should probably read and continue to read the rules of this server if you plan on playing on the server...

There are several options for obtaining support for Project 1999.

Ingame petitions may be submitted for immediate or simple support needs, such as stuck characters, name changes, etc. Other petitions / Reports should be posted in the Petition forum. Before posting, please read the announcement in the forum.

DO NOT send direct /tells or PM's to GM's for assistance, or you risk action taken against your account.