PDA

View Full Version : Server Questions

pgallant18
05-19-2013, 12:16 PM
OK so i rolled a paladin last night, and am loving the game again just like the first time playing years ago. I do have a couple questions about the server though. I first played everquest after Planes of Power first came out, so just want some clarification on a few things.

I have read that the level cap is 50, however I see people talking in forums about being above 50.

What is the level cap on blue?
Are AA's available at the moment? If not, will they be eventually?
Is there not an in game map on this server?
And finally, is there a way to get the newer character models?

Thanks in advance all!

Ozmas - Level 3 Pally :D

Thulack
05-19-2013, 12:18 PM
OK so i rolled a paladin last night, and am loving the game again just like the first time playing years ago. I do have a couple questions about the server though. I first played everquest after Planes of Power first came out, so just want some clarification on a few things.

I have read that the level cap is 50, however I see people talking in forums about being above 50.

What is the level cap on blue? 60 is the cap with kunark being out
Are AA's available at the moment? If not, will they be eventually? No. AA's come out with luclin which we will never see.
Is there not an in game map on this server? No ingame maps as they werent around during original EQ
And finally, is there a way to get the newer character models? Yes. can check tech support forum for that i believe.

Thanks in advance all!

Ozmas - Level 3 Pally :D

KotBK
05-19-2013, 12:19 PM
edit: (removed due to already being answered)

pgallant18
05-19-2013, 12:31 PM
awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

Swish
05-19-2013, 01:15 PM
After Velious is out for 3 years I bet there will be growing enthusiasm for cats on the moon ;)

Millburn
05-19-2013, 01:39 PM
You've had that gif in your sig for too long now Swish. I found you one to use, but you'll probably have to resize it.

http://i.imgur.com/WEKwE.gif

webrunner5
05-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Swish only does cats. Sorry. :D