PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Epic - MQ'able?

Safon
05-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Or is there much to do if you buy the book of scale?

Bohab
05-19-2013, 03:55 PM
only some parts are. final turn in is in fear so you still gotta be 46+

its not rogue epic

Safon
05-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Hmm, what are the best options for paladin weapons pre-epic?

A1551
05-19-2013, 07:39 PM
baton of faith if yur broke (30/40 2hb 100-300PP maybe)

Granite Face Grinder if yur loaded aint bad

kawing168
05-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Or is there much to do if you buy the book of scale?

No much to do if you can buy the book of scale.
It go for around 10k plat last year (April,2012). Not sure for now..

After the book, then you only need to kill 3 named for your epic.
1. Miragul at Everfrost Peak
2. Keep of the Tomb at The Hole
3. Kirak Vil at Nektulos Forest
They are 7 days spawn.

Nirgon
05-20-2013, 11:59 AM
The sword from the hole was definitely mq'able

Which really is the annoying part

falkun
05-20-2013, 12:10 PM
SoulFire and Fiery Avenger were rewritten to be MQable:
This is why I specifically noted in the patch notes the soulfire, fiery avenger, and other parts of the paladin epic were MQable. Eventually, all quests will be written as MQable (classic). It's just a lot of work.
The only item that cannot be cleansed for the gleaming version via MQ is the shield. But then all the Gleaming items can be MQed for the Mark of Atonement. You can MQ either part of the final turn-in.

The issue is the FA and FD turn-ins are in planes, so involved parties must be 46+. Also, all parties involved in the MQ must have adequate faction.

Basically, if are trying to MQ the whole thing, the recipient will have to, at minimum, do either the Gleaming Sword or Gleaming Breastplate sub-quests, which can be completed at virtually any level. The recipient will also have to do the appropriate faction work. The rest of the turn-ins can be MQed at that point.

Safon
05-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the info guys, appreciate it

Doesn't sound like we will see pally mq sales anytime soon, is the Granite Face Grinder about as good as pally tradeable weapons get?

Funkutron5000
05-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Basically, if are trying to MQ the whole thing, the recipient will have to, at minimum, do either the Gleaming Sword or Gleaming Breastplate sub-quests, which can be completed at virtually any level. The recipient will also have to do the appropriate faction work. The rest of the turn-ins can be MQed at that point.

Gleaming BP is also gonna be a 46+ item, as it drops up in the plane of hate.

For the sword, Keeper of the Tombs is an incredibly obnoxious mob to get, seeing as it's in the graveyard right before the undead tower in the hole. If you know the timer, it's much less of a pain in the ass, but getting people to go down to the hole at all can be rough.

falkun
05-20-2013, 01:07 PM
So lazy...
1) Go to wiki.project1999.org
2) Select "Equipment by Class (http://wiki.project1999.org/Equipment_By_Class)" link.
3) Select Paladin Equipment (http://wiki.project1999.org/Category:Paladin_Equipment)
4) Skill-by-skill, review the weapon choices for the different weapon skills for the Paladin.
5) Under each skill, sort by Dmg/Delay to see highest DPS weapons at the top of the list.

Now you have your answer AND your skill in wiki has improved (1).

falkun
05-20-2013, 01:11 PM
FWIW:
FD: 0.88
GFG: 0.81
RoM: 0.81
Jaid Inlaid Crescent Axe: 0.80
Rod of Faith: 0.75
Wurmslayer: 0.62

falkun
05-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Gleaming BP is also gonna be a 46+ item, as it drops up in the plane of hate.

For the sword, Keeper of the Tombs is an incredibly obnoxious mob to get, seeing as it's in the graveyard right before the undead tower in the hole. If you know the timer, it's much less of a pain in the ass, but getting people to go down to the hole at all can be rough.
For the recipient to be able to complete his epic, he needs to be 46+. However, another person can obtain the tainted BP and the sub-planar level paladin can obtain the Pure Crystal. The recipient paladin can then MQ the tainted BP and the pure crystal for the gleaming BP pre-46. With a single gleaming item, you can MQ the entire Mark of Atonement. Then you can MQ the epic (FD) with someone else's FA and your mark of atonement.

*This does assume the applicable NPCs will talk to you pre-46, which I cannot guarantee.

Safon
05-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks Falk, I actually did check out the wiki earlier but I figured their had to be betters weapons than what the search turned up

Safon
05-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Nvm I see some awesome weapons listed, are the chardok royals weapons sold really?

falkun
05-20-2013, 02:28 PM
The only Royals weapon worth anything is the Jaid Inlaid Crescent Axe. According to the auction-tracker website (ahungry.com/eqauctions), the JICA was being auctioned as recently as two weeks ago. But that site doesn't capture every auction, just what people submit logs for.

Funkutron5000
05-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Looking at the list of weapons and then adding the Velious weapons just makes me have major sads. I want those weapons so hard.