PDA

View Full Version : WTS 55 Epic Iksar Shaman (w/Guise) + 49 WE Ranger

Urban Monk
05-20-2013, 01:38 AM
Selling a One-of-a-Kind account. Possibly the sole Iksar Shaman w/Guise on server.

> 55 (male) Iksar Shaman

- Epic
- Guise of the Deceiver
- Black Fur Boots
- Shield of Falsehood
- Jarsath Scale: Gaunts / Leggings / Wrist Guards
- Scaled Mystic Vambraces
- Bone Mask of the Jarsath
- Mucilaginous Girdle
- Obulus Death Shroud
- Hooded Black Cloak
- Clay Guardian Shield
- Darksea Harpoon
- Sebilite Scale Neckguard
- Ivandyr's Hoop
- Platinum Fire Wedding Rings x2

Also:
- Pegasus Cloak
- Tink Bags x2
- Box of Abu-Kar
- HS/Seb keys
- OT Hammer

> 49 (male) Wood Elf Ranger
- geared

Buyout reached: Sold

~Thanks~

galvaunis
05-20-2013, 02:41 AM
firepots bound?

fuark
05-20-2013, 02:59 AM
why do the people who buy plemtorr never actually level him up, i never understand

sulpher01
05-20-2013, 04:03 AM
He's slowly making it! 1 level per purchase!

Sooo wheres the buy out?

Lanzellot
05-20-2013, 07:37 AM
free bump for a great guy

Deuces
05-20-2013, 08:29 AM
To set the record straight on this character, I got him when he was naked and level 40. I got him to almost 55, got epic and all his no drop/quest gear. He has just been traded but not played after that.

alaiwy0503
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
because, myself included. we enjoy trading more than we enjoy playing. once you get the character you just can't help but figure out how to turn it into more assets. ultimately leveling your own character is the only way to really "want" to play a character. i keep telling myself "i'm going to buy this one and then play it" but i rarely do. its all trading assets and it's as addicting as vegas!

Urban Monk
05-20-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm waiting to see some offers before I set a buyout. Have yet to receive any.

Urban Monk
05-20-2013, 12:42 PM
firepots bound?

Not firepot bound Galvaunis.

Safon
05-20-2013, 12:56 PM
because, myself included. we enjoy trading more than we enjoy playing. once you get the character you just can't help but figure out how to turn it into more assets. ultimately leveling your own character is the only way to really "want" to play a character. i keep telling myself "i'm going to buy this one and then play it" but i rarely do. its all trading assets and it's as addicting as vegas!

Nvm not gonna be a dick, to each his own

Deuces
05-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Nvm not gonna be a dick, to each his own

I haven't really played at all, just been trading. Just check periodically what's for sale or if I get any tells. You know me so well.

Safon
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
I haven't really played at all, just been trading. Just check periodically what's for sale or if I get any tells. You know me so well.

I honestly apologize man, I don't really know a thing about anyone on these forums lol

citizen1080
05-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Ill start ya off sir. 500k

Urban Monk
05-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Thank you good man.

C/O: 500k
B/O: 600k

Highest bid takes by Wednesday 7pm EST.

Lanzellot
05-20-2013, 04:49 PM
2 big accounts at the same time free bump my friend

Ravun
05-20-2013, 04:53 PM
I've never seen so many highend accounts being sold at once. Epic Mage, epic necro with guise, epic shaman with guise, and guises ranger/epic shaman/epic rogue

xCry0x
05-20-2013, 04:54 PM
people scared account selling might get banned and trying to dump assets?

Lanzellot
05-20-2013, 04:58 PM
i can say only from my side i dont know why i sell vazdeline?
just sit yesterday for the pc with a weed cigarette :cool:and readet the forum and than comes the plan ,dont know why ?bored?tell me a easier question
and yes sorry bob forgot your imba necro account so 3 this time

senna
05-20-2013, 05:13 PM

You see the same one of a kind accounts getting passed around because its all about the 'high' of obtaining the account. The thought of buying and playing a character is more fun than actually playing it. Sadly, buying up novelty accounts trying to rekindle interest is usually the last stage of burnout on p99.

alaiwy0503
05-20-2013, 05:21 PM
You see the same one of a kind accounts getting passed around because its all about the 'high' of obtaining the account. The thought of buying and playing a character is more fun than actually playing it. Sadly, buying up novelty accounts trying to rekindle interest is usually the last stage of burnout on p99.

i agree senna. its fun to buy/sell for me. i trade bonds for a living and this is just another way for me to trade for fun. i've realized it about myself and just embody it. i have one account that i leveled and don't touch. everything else is just a way to make plat/enjoy trading.

free bump

Lanzellot
05-20-2013, 05:36 PM
i think we do that all to get more play expirience .:rolleyes:

Urban Monk
05-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks for all the free bumps fellas and the humble psychoanalyses. =)

Account is Sold