PDA

View Full Version : Trying to help

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-23-2013, 05:57 AM
Most people are unaware that it is relatively child's play to add a key to Ventrillo or teamspeak or other non-invasive third party programs (NOT HACKS) that can be indexed by the raid/guild leader to be keyed to various in-game events.

These keys, additionally, can be customized for each player. So for example, you certainly want healers not allowing an off tank to get below a certain percentage of health (each raid/guild leader has there own preferences or "style," as it were, on this, so I am not gonna try to micromanage that, despite my obsessive compulsive need for control). The Device manages this snafu nicely. Indeed, pretty much ANY guild or raid issue can be keyed to utilize this technology for corrective purposes.

The device utilizes on the client side a small program that runs in the background and piggybacks off of Vent or other non-invasive apps. A simple jumper connection run from a USB stick to the computer's power supply (or any other device of sufficient voltage, such as a refrigerator or portable generator), and then two leads -- positive and negative -- that terminate in generic alligator clips, which are then affixed to the nut sack, which as it turns out is heaven-made for effective guild/raider communication.

The beauty is, the program can be coded to release various degrees of shock given a wide variety of missteps or poor performance. For example, the UI allows the raid/guild leader to scale the shock a ranger receives to his or her genitals every time they steal aggro from a mild tingling that says "oops, hey, be a buddy and back off just a bit, ok?" to a searingly intense pulse of current that feels like hell itself is being unleashed below.

I do not think I need to overly explain how useful this can be for today's modern zerg guild.

The sluggish hordes suddenly become bright eyed and bushy tailed, with a few taps of your smartphone, ready to go, and willing to march on in a kind of electronic Stockholm Syndrome about competitiveness, and "if you want it you have got to want it" kind of stuff. Fantastic for managing message boards.

Testimonials available.

Tecmos Deception
05-23-2013, 07:14 AM
And I thought your posts smelled bad, on the outside!

Gadwen
05-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Please continue