PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck, turned into a great night

AlliBear17
05-27-2013, 04:57 AM
I left unrest, as a lv25 cleric to join up with a group in Dalnir. While travelling through FM, I lagged out and got disconnected. On my screen, I was zoning to OT when I was disconnected. However, my corpse was not there when I asked people in ot. (I was still bound at unrest).

I was a bit fustrated and planned to take the boat to fv, and bind, then try to find my corpse in FM. Since I couldn't find a port. I did a petition, hoping there was a gm on. The group I was going to join decided to port out, come pick me up and help me find my corpse that was lost in FM.

We recovered my corpse, and set of for Dalnir, where we stayed for a few hours, and almost everyone left with an upgrade or some loot for alts. Group went amazingly, and only had one close call. About 4 hours after the petition, Sirken pops in on us, pops a corpse at my feet, and GM rez's me. Turns us all into frogloks and vanishes with out much word/warning.

Thanks, Fero, Noni, Necrophobia, Lysus, and Wolfdar for going of your way to help me out! Really turned my night around! Also Sirken for hooking me up with a rez, hours after I had recovered my corpse anyhow.

Oaks the Ranger
05-27-2013, 06:18 AM
95% of folks on the server are good people... glad you ended on a high note !

Itap
05-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Sirken has an odd obsession with frogloks

LiQuid
05-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Better than gnomes.

webrunner5
05-27-2013, 04:31 PM
And a LOT better than Unicorns. :eek:

alaessa
05-27-2013, 04:36 PM
I was so sad when I realized I couldn't play as a frog =( Wood elf is almost as cool... almost.

skeletoria
05-28-2013, 02:32 PM
I love happy endings!