PDA

View Full Version : So good Shammy Solo camps when I can't find group?

Mojoz_Mon
05-28-2013, 12:12 AM
So I know there tons of Shams out there heh currently I am 19 looking for some good info on camps while I lvl. I figure SK is best atm? if you all know any better give me a heads up! Thanks

Estu
05-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Yeah, SK is a pretty good bet at that level.

Mojoz_Mon
05-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Ya figured I could stay here tell atleast 30ish? With spire gnolls and all.. Any good ideas of good easy pull camps @ 34 + heh that won't screw up factions to bad..?

Estu
05-29-2013, 08:47 AM
Ya figured I could stay here tell atleast 30ish? With spire gnolls and all.. Any good ideas of good easy pull camps @ 34 + heh that won't screw up factions to bad..?

Well, I guess it depends on which factions you're worried about. North Karana guards, Misty Thicket guards, and Qeynos Hills guards and Millers near Surefall are all nice spots. If you'd rather avoid those, you could easily hit up random baddies in Firiona Vie or Overthere, or yetis in Dreadlands (the yetis are around level 35, though).

Mojoz_Mon
05-29-2013, 09:05 AM
Nice thanks.. Ya I love killing Millers lol plus you can camp Hadden and GBS .. I just don't wanna screw up any factions I need for epic all others is meh.. Lol

Muchew
05-29-2013, 09:20 AM
Are you a barb?

29-33 killing mammoths in everfrost is good exp and plat. Keep sow on yourself (tusks are heavy) and go sell at the spell merchant across river when bags are full of tusks.

33-39 killing high keep guards is good exp and plat as well.

Mojoz_Mon
05-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Nice thanks Muchew didn't even think of Everfrost lol zone is always dead

Ya I am Barb.. Really wish I was Iksar but I not dealing with the Ikky XP Debuff :(

Danth
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Keep sow on yourself (tusks are heavy) and go sell at the spell merchant across river when bags are full of tusks

I agree, mammoths are good. That being said, if tusks are getting heavy, don't forget that you're a Shaman: summon a couple of 100% weight reduction pouches. You can start mammoths well before level 29. The wife started experimenting with soloing them at 24 and could do so reliably by 25.

You have nothing to fear for epic factions. The Shaman epic is among the easiest. The only faction you have to concern yourself with (TrueSpirit) isn't something you're going to trash whilst leveling. Quite the opposite; many Shamans elect to spend much of their 40's in City of Mist collecting pages while gaining experience so they can later complete the epic quest as quickly as they're able to put together a force to do the final event.

Danth

Mojoz_Mon
05-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Nice .. I will have to hit them up @ 24... Sk is rough lol so over crowded :P Plus there bards swarming all my birds!

Rhambuk
06-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Any good ideas of good easy pull camps @ 34 + heh that won't screw up factions to bad..?

I solod my warrior from 34-40, yes yes solo war, in rathe mountains near the lakerathe zoneline theres a hill with "A giant skeleton's". no cast no faction relatively easy mobs low hp low max attack.

best thing the area was almost always empty and there are plenty of skeletons around, pull them from the base to the wall, you'll see, there are a lot of smallish mobs lizzies etc but they never bothered me not sure if faction or level.

Watch for the cyclops every now and then at least until you can handle them then its just more.

Gone back with ever char i can solo with for that range.