PDA

View Full Version : Awesome all/all Velious gear?

Tecmos Deception
05-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Everyone on here likes to talk about how the all/all gear in Velious is what makes monks so tanky and gives shamans that godfactor when it comes to soloing. But will this really happen before Velious has been out for ages? Or are these items really so common (and/or obtainable outside of high-end raids) that guilds will be giving them to dps and buffer classes before all of the real tanks are decked out?

maverixdamighty
05-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Everyone on here likes to talk about how the all/all gear in Velious is what makes monks so tanky and gives shamans that godfactor when it comes to soloing. But will this really happen before Velious has been out for ages? Or are these items really so common (and/or obtainable outside of high-end raids) that guilds will be giving them to dps and buffer classes before all of the real tanks are decked out?

tanks/clerics, but with DKP the most suitable classes won't get the items always.

webrunner5
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Unless you are in maybe the top 3 guilds you are not going to get crap that is good gear wise for 6 months or more. Trust me the good stuff is not just laying on the ground for a level 35 to loot.

All the good zones will be perma camped by them. And you will poop your pants when they go for sale in the tunnel cost wise.

Shaman's only get a few more good spells in Velious that help them solo. It is the better HP and AC gear with resists that help them. Same goes for Monks, but they get a few better weapons also.

Tecmos Deception
05-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Lol. That was a terrible post, Web :p

Cecily
05-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Ya. Probably going to have be at least lv 46 for Velious raid gear.

Tecmos Deception
05-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Ya. Probably going to have be at least lv 46 for Velious raid gear.

:confused:

Briscoe
05-28-2013, 03:04 PM
ITT: Tecmos gets the answers he seeks.

Tecmos Deception
05-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Where have you been lately, Briscoe? :p

webrunner5
05-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Lol. That was a terrible post, Web :p

Ahh Shucks. And I put my heart and soul into it. :eek:

Pint
05-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Not to change the topic of your thread but what buyable robes are available in velious? Wondering if any cool ones drop.

fohkure
05-28-2013, 08:27 PM
druids deserve first choice of all gear

webrunner5
05-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Not to change the topic of your thread but what buyable robes are available in velious? Wondering if any cool ones drop.

Not sure of all the dates but I know some of this should be in game in Velious here I think. Interesting page. http://www.angelfire.com/ky3/hemlock/veliousarmor.html