PDA

View Full Version : Magic's List of Grievances

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Magic: I thought, since you seem independently unable, that it would be a nice thing to do to help you express your pent-up frustrations in a meaningful fashion to others. Many people choose to do this form of self-expression in the form of a list. A list like the one I am talking about is an organization of ideas, such that the list seperates one issue from another, discusses the issues, and classifies them based on a number. Now I know this is going to be hard for you to handle at first so I'm going to give you a skeleton of how it could look unless you come up with a better system that works for you.

Problem: What is the matter, Magic? How have others spent their free (unpaid) time wrongly, such that the product they are giving you for free isn't correct?
Possible Reason(s) for the Problem: Who's fault do you think this issue is, Magic? Lay your blame here!
Suggestions for the Future: How should others spend their free time in the future to better suit your individual needs? This is where you tell the hard-working devs of Project 1999 exactly how their time could be better spent.

Now, you try!
Just copy/paste this next section into a reply, fill it out, and then paste it again, but change the number! It's that easy!

Problem:
Possible Reason(s) for the Problem:
Suggestions for the Future:

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Problem: This is the best server ever.
Reasons for problem: one of the best games ever.
Suggestions for future: Roots! make a solid foundation and set procedures.

Ex: This is how beta testing works. No, you don't get the loot. No, it's not for your personal benefit. Let's beta test with more than just IB.

Ex: Erudite ran across the road a... *banned*

Ex: Irrespondible Guild: well you see the Bug let us beat the mob and then WTYW it, and then that mob over there never worked shhh *Guild disbanded*

rules and enforcement (so people believe you), because after a couple bans there won't be erudites running across the road, and there won't be guilds doing anything shifty. Not saying there are, but I am saying if you see guilds abusing stuff, then need to be disbanded to prove no one can do that.

If your too nice and too forgiving, you'll be walked over for a full year. If you lay down the law, there is no questions and the whining turns into respect.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Problem: This is the best server ever.
Reasons for problem: one of the best games ever.
Suggestions for future: Roots! make a solid foundation and set procedures.

Ex: This is how beta testing works. No, you don't get the loot. No, it's not for your personal benefit. Let's beta test with more than just IB.

Ex: Erudite ran across the road a... *banned*

Ex: Irrespondible Guild: well you see the Bug let us beat the mob and then WTYW it, and then that mob over there never worked shhh *Guild disbanded*

rules and enforcement (so people believe you), because after a couple bans there won't be erudites running across the road, and there won't be guilds doing anything shifty. Not saying there are, but I am saying if you see guilds abusing stuff, then need to be disbanded to prove no one can do that.

If your too nice and too forgiving, you'll be walked over for a full year. If you lay down the law, there is no questions and the whining turns into respect.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/SirPerc/1995_36_1304.jpg

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 03:58 PM
so confused.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

copy pasted rules from Wenai.

I'm an apartment manager and i go to school to fly airplanes, and it's not a trainwreck.
If you don't enforce your rules people walk over you and you have no power. In america the aparment rules are in the tenants favor, so as a manager, if i'm not stronger the nicer I am to my tenants, they walk over me.

So, I am very close to asking if your an idiot, Hasbin, but I won't ask it directly yet.
As I preceive it, your trainwreck picture was because I posted something that threatened your point of view. But it's in the rules and they need to be enforced, no?

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Your ability to stay on topic with a post is trainwreck-picture-worthy.

This post was specifically about trolling and belittling Magic.

If you don't want to troll or belittle Magic, please take your agenda to a more appropriate thread to do whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish here.

Vonyor
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
They fixed hundreds and hundreds of exploits on live, years after release. The only reason people are aware of how buggy project1999 is; is because its a small community and people are extremely vocal when they blindly support their banned friends and guildees.

Why has calling every single mmo in existence beta suddenly a fad.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:06 PM
beta means they are testing Plane of Hate or Mayong Mistmoore, etc.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Sorry Hasbinbad, this is a takeover and your threads purpose has been detoured to a different more important matter, which is preventing future drama and injustice... you know the heart of the matter.

Fanwen
11-22-2009, 04:09 PM
we are not testing any content with a guild. They were setup and tested with the beta testers we had during Beta. We observe these types of encounters so that if they arent working as we had thought they were, we can fix them.

The conspiracy theories continue.

Sad day when people cant listen to what has been explain a million times over.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Fanwen, look, it's not about conspiracy's... you're argueing with something that's not there.

It's called rules, procedures, and enforcement.
If the rules are there, then it's clear.
If there is a problem, you follow a procedure so as not to waste your time
If a rule is broken it needs to be enforced (not because of the individual that did it, but because no other person may continue to break said rules).

So the next step and obvious question is, what is the conspiracy.., because I don't see one. I only see a solution.
preventative measurements that prevent risk of drama and wasting GM's time. also the beta test rule prevents abuse.

Current Problems: IB beta testing new content (MM and PoH)
and people not following rules (erudite jokes and other crap)
because they are not enforced.

It's normal to feel bad enforcing a rule, because the criminal is really not that bad, but what they contribute to is.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Fanwen, look, it's not about conspiracy's... you're argueing with something that's not there.

It's called rules, procedures, and enforcement.
If the rules are there, then it's clear.
If there is a problem, you follow a procedure so as not to waste your time
If a rule is broken it needs to be enforced (not because of the individual that did it, but because no other person may continue to break said rules).

So the next step and obvious question is, what is the conspiracy.., because I don't see one. I only see a solution.

The conspiracy, cassaruby, is that those things do not exist.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:19 PM
just lol

Fanwen
11-22-2009, 04:19 PM
There are rules. They are enforced. There is a small problem you dont seem to understand. We cant be everywhere at once. So when someone is caught they are dealt with. The community as whole does not need to know when someone is disciplined.

For whatever reason the rule set was lost off our old message boards when transfering over to these new ones.

The problem comes in when someone is told they have caught and instead of taking thier warning like a man they attack the server.

This sure makes it difficult to enforce rules. So should we let those few be able to break all the rules and continue playing without any fear of being banned?

I have my personal opinions about what we should do but Im in the minority.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
mm sounds good enough, but why do you say IB didn't beta test MM and PoH and keep loot, when other posts say they did?

Hasbin has the loot from MM the dagger.

Did they or didn't they?

And if there arn't enough GM's for the problems and time of day they for sure better be leaning more towards banning than warnings. Racism or any other issue is very simple to prevent, but the problem appears to be that people arn't scared to break the rules.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:29 PM
mm sounds good enough, but why do you say IB didn't beta test MM and PoH and keep loot, when other posts say they did?

Hasbin has the loot from MM the dagger.

Did they or didn't they?

And if there arn't enough GM's for the problems and time of day they for sure better be leaning more towards banning than warnings. Racism or any other issue is very simple to prevent, but the problem appears to be that people arn't scared to break the rules.

Just fucking lol.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:30 PM
what's so funny

again it appears you have no substance or at least i don't get it.

what i see is you laughing, maybe because your uncomfortable?

because "just lol" doesn't explain anything to me.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=749
that's a filthy dagger, did you get that from IB beta'ing Mayong or am I wrong?

Vonyor
11-22-2009, 04:31 PM
but the problem appears to be that people arn't scared to break the rules.

They need to stop unbanning people. I think temporarily banning people as a warning backfired. Those people came back intent to be as big of assholes as they could without getting banned again.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
what's so funny

again it appears you have no substance or at least i don't get it.

what i see is you laughing, maybe because your uncomfortable?

because "just lol" doesn't explain anything to me.

What is making me laugh is your continuation of your poorly plotted and inexpertly executed tweenage tirade in the face of an absolute lack of any solid information.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:35 PM
They need to stop unbanning people. I think temporarily banning people as a warning backfired. Those people came back intent to be as big of assholes as they could without getting banned again.

"..from the mouths of babes."

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:38 PM
What is making me laugh is your continuation of your poorly plotted and inexpertly executed tweenage tirade in the face of an absolute lack of any solid information.

oh well my poorly plotted and whatever...

I'm not plotting shit lol, I'm aiming for the heart of the matter, you are a tricksy rogue.

Here's what I've gathered:
MM was beta and his charm didn't work. GM's said it was beta and other poster's have said it was beta.
You got the dagger, no?

It's a simple yes or no question, no conspiracy's needed.

Vonyor
11-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Hasbinbad was temporarily banned in case you didnt know, for confessing to intentionally training people.

Of coarse he is too big of a douche to remember that I was the first person to say you need to give people warnings before you ban them unlike his friends who just started spamming IRC demanding he be unbanned

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:39 PM
oh well my poorly plotted and whatever...

I'm not plotting shit lol, I'm aiming for the heart of the matter, you are a tricksy rogue.

Here's what I've gathered:
MM was beta and his charm didn't work. GM's said it was beta and other poster's have said it was beta.
You got the dagger, no?

It's a simple yes or no question, no conspiracy's needed.

Just ... lol.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Hasbinbad was temporarily banned in case you didnt know, for confessing to intentionally training people.

Of coarse he is too big of a douche to remember that I was the first person to say you need to give people warnings before you ban them unlike his friends who just started spamming IRC demanding he be unbanned

I'm also nine feet tall and shoot lightning bolts from my eyes and fireballs from my arse!!

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Just ... lol.

Yes or No and hasbin answers ... lol.

My point being, in the future beta loot shouldn't be kept.
Also rules should be enforced.

Pheer
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Yes or No and hasbin answers ... lol.

My point being, in the future beta loot shouldn't be kept.
Also rules should be enforced.

hes not answering you because just about everything youve said has been incorrect in one way or another and you continue to press forth like some crusader against evil

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:46 PM
have i not asked to be corrected. am i the only one trying here?
I'm not a politition sorry. I'm not a white knight, or I might be, but I'm not trying to be. I'm putting some facts on the table. Anyone gonna work with em, or is this a joke?

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Statement: Hasbinbad has the loot from beta'ing Mayong. True or False?

Pheer
11-22-2009, 04:48 PM
have i not asked to be corrected. am i the only one trying here?

hasbin did not get the mayong dagger, gms watched the mayong fight to see how well his script was working

its not like they called us over specifically to fight him for them, we were going to try him regardless

of course we've said this plenty of times already yet people like you continue to read only the things you want to and ignore anything else

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Statement: cassaruby has a stick the size of Rallos Zek's forearm lodged firmly in the descending limb of his colon. True or False?

Pheer
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Statement: cassaruby has a stick the size of Rallos Zek's forearm lodged firmly in the descending limb of his colon. True or False?

youre just mad cause my dwarf rogue alt on peq looks cooler than hasbin

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
alright next step to move forward:
Pheer's statement shows that MM was not beta'ed.
Is this true? any proof on either side?

Oh and false on the arm thing, the only agenda I have is for rules, procedure and enforcement.

Otto
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Cassaruby, learn to fucking research man.

FROM A TOPIC TITLED MAYONG MISTMOORE FROM LESS THAN THREE WEEKS AGO IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA.... THIS IS AEOLWIND'S POST ON PAGE 8

"To all the haters and vile venom's: Mayong did work on beta, but got bugged out when he was brought over. Some folks in beta may remember him being spawned in GFay towards the end. His script stopped functioning like it did. I told IB that he was bugged, but I have no way to test now like I did in beta cause with 1 person on his hate list, he works fine. They offered to pull and kill him I told them they could keep the dagger.

Now, I had good data to take back to test, tweak him and I have him working correctly. Classically, mayong was killable, he was removed at the 4 month mark cause Mistmoore used to have hellish pathing issues and kinda like what emu had before pathing nodes. Mobs would come from anywhere and everywhere to attack you including Mayong.

The way it was bugged: Mayong had 2 abilities that had a casting time, due to the way I had scripted it required instant cast abilities, since they had a casting time it would attempt to cast on everyone in the raid then interrupt. I've since found 2 abilities that mimic those abilities and have an instant casting time. I've also tweaked the priorities of his targets for his 3 combat abilities to make him more detrimental to those engaging him. He has also returned to summoning his adds and as such once the database gets patched up to live they'll also do more than stand there and look stupid.

What made me decided to have Mayong Killable: I'd originally setup the FA quest to work similar to the original. Requiring the dragon scales, Megalodon & Mayong's robe. After I scripted Mayong but decided against the original FA due to time constraints for going live I liked the script so much I left it.

Similar issues occurred on live as well, the first Lady Vox kill found her unitemized since Brad had deemed her unkillable and itemizing her was not a priority. He gave -everyone- in the raid a Fanged Skull Stiletto for their time. Rewarding IB with a single FSS for their time & offer to help I feel was well within line.

IB as a whole reports more bugs and exploits than any other group on the server & not only that; once they are found they cease using them before we even have time to ask them not too."

Btw, Hasbin didn't get the dagger. I did.

We don't beta test content. We play. When we find things that aren't working correctly we bring them to the GM's attention and then do as they tell us. Sometimes they tell us to leave the zone, sometimes they hotfix and ask us to try the encounter. Mistmoore was still difficult and we spent time planning the fight and engaging, so we got to keep the loot. End of topic on how that all came about.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
How about PoH and the other planes, were they beta'ed or is IB gonna deny that too?
What is beta and what is IB doing.

So far:
IB didn't beta shit as far as they are concerned.
Gm's no comment on whether it was beta.
Other's say it was beta, was it?

Edit: no need to be a douche, i don't need to learn to research, i try to doesn't mean i hit everything. on a forum we need to work together to make sense out of all this.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
So anyway, back on topic..
Magic why did you leave as soon as I started talking real to you? Did the logic make you start melting?

Fanwen
11-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Let me make this as clear as possible. NO GUILD OR PERSON WAS CALLED SPECIFICALLY TO BETA ANYTHING.

IB happened to be the first guild to attempt this content. As GM's/Dev's we wanted to watch and see how they turned out. Yes we wanted to make sure our scripting worked out the way we planned it but that would of happened no matter who was attempting these encounters.

Skeletonya
11-22-2009, 05:06 PM
beta means they are testing Plane of Hate or Mayong Mistmoore, etc.

You mean fear, right?

Okay, so...

Let me get this straight.. you think they shouldnt be trying? I mean, is it the players fault for making it to level 50 faster than you?

And that they should just, oh, I dont know, sit arround farming giants or guk still or something.. when they dont need anything, when there is more content just sitting there?

Okay, so say in beta, they didnt have 15-25 people laying arround to attack the planes or major bosses? How the hell were they to have tested it then?

Is it the players fault for trying it?

Is it the dev's fault for not being able to previously?

Seriously, when you start expecting the impossible from reality to suit your own expectations of things, then you start imposing your flawed, and incorrect will upon the world. Five year olds do this all the time when they dont get the toy they want.

Grow the hell up.

Otto
11-22-2009, 05:07 PM
How about PoH and the other planes, were they beta'ed or is IB gonna deny that too?
What is beta and what is IB doing there thing.
So far:
IB didn't beta shit as far as they are concerned.
Gm's no comment on whether it was beta.
Other's say it was beta, was it?

Edit: no need to be a douche, i don't need to learn to research, i try to doesn't mean i hit everything. on a forum we need to work together to make sense out of all this.

I don't know who claimed we've been beta-ing stuff, but you can go ahead and believe them when the DEV team specifically states otherwise.

Plane of hate and air were open and functional, you can go find the whole deal in that specific post on the general forums too as to why they are no longer open.

Plane of fear is open and functional currently, and yes we are in it.

And yes, Cassa, you do need to learn to research before you make posts like that which unintentionally or intentionally drag IB's guild name through the mud more than it already has been.

Especially when all of those topics have been beaten to death many times on these boards.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm not dragging you through the mud, calm down and don't embarrass yourself by nerd raging jesus.

and no i don't need to research more because i researched as much is reasonable and you have some pretty good sources.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
So unless anyone else has some evidence, IB seems to have cleared themselves of wrong-doing, unless anyone else has evidence.
Next step: how should beta be handled and hopefully another guild steps up to balance IB's pharaoh control on first content.

Otto
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm not dragging you through the mud, calm down and don't embarrass yourself by nerd raging jesus.

and no i don't need to research more because i researched as much is reasonable and you have some pretty good sources.

Agree to disagree then.

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM

ROFFLECOPTER 3RD LANCE: BETA-5 ATTACK FORMATION GO!!

Hasbinbad
11-22-2009, 05:17 PM
So unless anyone else has some evidence, IB seems to have cleared themselves of wrong-doing, unless anyone else has evidence.
Next step: how should beta be handled and hopefully another guild steps up to balance IB's pharaoh control on first content.

ROFFLECOPTER 1ST LANCE: CAPITALIZE POSITION 9A ON MY MARK!!

Sphynx87
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
haha, way to lead the inquisition there cassa, im glad everyone has been able to prove themselves and we can move on through your agenda. These people are doing you and I a favor.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
ROFFLECOPTER 1ST LANCE: CAPITALIZE POSITION 9A ON MY MARK!!

ending my part in this subject (for now), on to new one

Problem: Hard to want to be in IB
Possible reason's for this Problem: IB's name is rididculous and hasbin's last two comments
Solutions: change guild name lol.

Vonyor
11-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Lol, to be honest the name of the guild is the only problem I have with it

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Well I'm glad we all agree on issue #2 as well.

Issue #3
can we get the ban hammer ready to scare justice into any would be cheaters and 4chan racists?
Just pretend you banned some people and then ban a couple real ones when you find them and everyone should be cool.

cassaruby
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Btw, Hasbin didn't get the dagger. I did.

We don't beta test content. We play. When we find things that aren't working correctly we bring them to the GM's attention and then do as they tell us. Sometimes they tell us to leave the zone, sometimes they hotfix and ask us to try the encounter. Mistmoore was still difficult and we spent time planning the fight and engaging, so we got to keep the loot. End of topic on how that all came about.

my personal favorite post, and i'm out and happy.

Zexa
11-24-2009, 03:29 PM

Play harder, longer, better. Don't suck. Get to mobs first. This seems to be hard to grasp for many.

Zexa
11-24-2009, 03:55 PM

Play harder, longer, better. Don't suck. Get to mobs first. This seems to be hard to grasp for many.

cassaruby
11-25-2009, 03:59 PM

have fun in the rat race pharaoh. I'll be flying airplanes.

messiah_b
11-25-2009, 04:33 PM

Is this concept more or less difficult than single posting?

edit: sp. fk.

Swank
11-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Is this concept more or less difficult than single posting?

edit: sp. fk.

lol, nicely done sir

Death
04-16-2010, 10:17 PM
IM GOING TO HUNT DOWN EVERY STAFF, GM, DEVELOPER AND CUT OFF HIS TESTICLES OR HER BREASTS.

IM GOING TO TAKE THOSE TESTICLES AND BREASTS AND MAKE THEM EAT IT LIKE THE ******S THEY ARE.

IM GOING TO POINT AND LAUGH CALLING THEM ******S, JEWS, ARABS, SPICS, GAYS, AND AETHIESTS.

LONG LIVE HASBINBAD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Death
Find all posts by Death
Add Death to Your Contacts

#22 Today, 01:59 AM
Death

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM GOING TO HUNT DOWN EVERY STAFF, GM, DEVELOPER AND CUT OFF HIS TESTICLES OR HER BREASTS.

IM GOING TO TAKE THOSE TESTICLES AND BREASTS AND MAKE THEM EAT IT LIKE THE ******S THEY ARE.

IM GOING TO POINT AND LAUGH CALLING THEM ******S, JEWS, ARABS, SPICS, GAYS, AND AETHIESTS.

LONG LIVE HASBINBAD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#23 Today, 01:59 AM
girth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody needed more attention as a child.

girth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to girth
Find all posts by girth
Add girth to Your Contacts

#24 Today, 02:00 AM
Draax

They ran out of Ritalin.

Draax
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Draax
Find all posts by Draax
Add Draax to Your Contacts

#25 Today, 02:01 AM
Death

in EQ that is.

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#26 Today, 02:03 AM
Death

JUST JOKING YOU FILTHY ARABS IM JUST GOING TO DDOS YOUR SERVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#27 Today, 02:04 AM
Death

JUST JOKING YOU FILTHY ARABS IM JUST GOING TO DDOS YOUR SERVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#28 Today, 02:04 AM
Death

JUST JOKING YOU FILTHY ARABS IM JUST GOING TO DDOS YOUR SERVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#29 Today, 02:05 AM
Death

JUST JOKING YOU FILTHY ARABS IM JUST GOING TO DDOS YOUR SERVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!v!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Death

#30 Today, 02:06 AM
Death

Today, 01:59 AM
girth

Somebody needed more attention as a child.

girth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to girth
Find all posts by girth
Add girth to Your Contacts

#24 Today, 02:00 AM
Draax

They ran out of Ritalin.

Draax
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Draax
Find all posts by Draax
Add Draax to Your Contacts

#25 Today, 02:01 AM
Death

in EQ that is.

Tumdumm
08-04-2011, 11:07 AM
y

Ektar
08-04-2011, 01:27 PM
TOO MUCH HODOR

muffins
08-04-2011, 05:02 PM
I am a dumb pothead from North California.

Your skill at a 12 year old video game is directly proportional to your skill at forum trolling. Bad player alert.

Uthgaard
08-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Undeleted the best post.

Glitch
08-04-2011, 08:27 PM
ahahahahha amazing.

Threepoint
08-15-2011, 03:20 AM
Good shit

Hasbinbad
08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
LONG LIVE HASBINBAD

h0tr0d (shaere)
08-15-2011, 04:58 AM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/epic-fail-train.jpg

h0tr0d (shaere)
08-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Sorry, think that is a better train wreck pic.