PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

melkortshea
07-02-2010, 02:38 PM
I am relativly new here to P99 (my highest character is lvl 8) and last night I created a Wood Elf Druid and wanted to take him to Qeynos so I could hunt with my wife there.

Anyway I managed to get from Kelethin to Qeynos last night at level 1 without a single death. I could not have done this if it wasn't for the kind souls who ported me and also bound me along the way. I was not able to offer a donation for such valuable services but I was very grateful.

So as a new guy here I just wanted to say thank you to those who helped and to the many others who offered to help.

Now tonight this young lvl 1 can spend the evening hunting with his wife in the glorious hunt for gnoll fangs. :)

Damaja
07-02-2010, 02:59 PM
ain't it great? :D

Striiker
07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Welcome to the server! I am a regular in the Qeynos area. Let me know if I can be of assistance (corpse recovery etc). I look forward to seeing you in game.

Insedeel
07-02-2010, 03:08 PM
I am relativly new here to P99 (my highest character is lvl 8) and last night I created a Wood Elf Druid and wanted to take him to Qeynos so I could hunt with my wife there.

Anyway I managed to get from Kelethin to Qeynos last night at level 1 without a single death. I could not have done this if it wasn't for the kind souls who ported me and also bound me along the way. I was not able to offer a donation for such valuable services but I was very grateful.

So as a new guy here I just wanted to say thank you to those who helped and to the many others who offered to help.

Now tonight this young lvl 1 can spend the evening hunting with his wife in the glorious hunt for gnoll fangs. :)

This is a great contrast to the topics we've had of late. Glad you're enjoying your time here! I've noticed the community is pretty helpful since I joined a few days ago as well. :)

melkortshea
07-02-2010, 05:17 PM
I am looking forward to meeting new friends again.

My wife and myself have been playinga Pally, Shaman duo named Sevlar and Cynthius. Feel free to send us a /wave if you pass us by.

I also am looking forward to working on my new druid (the lvl 1 I ran to Qeynos last night). His name is Dohlan.

I can't wait to get in my first EQ Classic group again. :D

Shrubwise
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
I was the druid who bound you.

(sounds dirty)

melkortshea
07-02-2010, 08:53 PM
LMAO I don't know why but that does sound hilarious.

/salute