PDA

View Full Version : Pyzjn and Ancient Cyclops can spawn during daylight hours

flagada
05-31-2013, 08:42 AM
Hello.

Some days ago I got a Pyzjn at 8am.
Today I forgot to kill the ph in time and got an AC at 9am.
[EDIT for a small clarification: I was camping them and they poped at the said hours in front of my eyes; I didn't fell into them by luck while traveling]

It seems that the night-only spawn theory is a myth.
Anyone else can confirm?

http://i.imgur.com/ujm7K8P.png

kaleran
05-31-2013, 12:07 PM
Yes, the day/night cycles have been off on this server for awhile. I've seen this too.

LiQuid
05-31-2013, 12:54 PM
As a (former, thankfully) habitual AC camper I can also confirm that he can spawn whenever the hell he wants and always encourage guildies to dismiss the timing of the camp and just kill the PH whenever he's up with reckless abandon.

I've spent considerably less time camping Pyzjin but can also confirm that she pops all the time too. Also her PH seems to always be one of the "night time" PH's from the information on the wiki. The one time I got a GBS off of her it was at like 1 in the afternoon IIRC.

Seems like a bug that should be fixed but in the mean time both of these can be miserable enough camps as it is so go for broke and good luck to everybody.

August
05-31-2013, 01:12 PM
I farmed over 15 AC in my early enchanter days - yeah he spawns whenever the fuck he wants to - however it is always the same spawn / location / spawn length - it just seems like it could be at any time of day.

alaiwy0503
05-31-2013, 01:50 PM
This server ignores things like day/night for fat shamans Plush.

Droog007
05-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Plush blocked out the sun and broke the "no daytime AC" code!!