PDA

View Full Version : Mid 40s SolB group LFMORE NOW

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 12:44 PM
hey so i've been forming a SolB group for a minute now, got a mage/ench/rog/sk. Need some heals and another. Send tell to Fahndango. We don't want no revolving door grouping so hopefully anyone who comes has a few hours atleast.

khanable
05-31-2013, 12:53 PM
Fahn is a good poker

Group with him

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:36 PM
I told the group i wanted my bard friend to come.

They said we dont need a bard and that upset me. So i tried to persuade the group to get the bard, this guy Odiecat started raging her for some unknown reasons. I said "this aint a democracy *****" joking around and he took it super personal and went crazy. Very strange guy for sure.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM
Interesting because Odiecat lives in a town that is almost all black, the town right next to me. So we can settle this in person BRO...lol...bozo & a psycho.

fohkure
05-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Interesting because Odiecat lives in a town that is almost all black, the town right next to me. So we can settle this in person BRO...lol...bozo & a psycho.

"psycho" said the person who just threatened someone irl over a vidya game

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:40 PM
If you cant be be called a ***** jokingly on the internet, you got problems bra

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:41 PM
"psycho" said the person who just threatened someone irl over a vidya game

holy shit its a joke. He actually brought it up first.

Strifer
05-31-2013, 02:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SWQUnaJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/Pl6Arkn.png

pls explain.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:43 PM
more lies and slander. never once did I message any bards. and if you wanna step up to the plate 'bro' be my guest. Scared of bridgewater kids bro. Nobody raged, except for you, because you are the servers number one cunt. You were the only person who wanted the said bard, because you wanted them to join your said guild.

lmao

What are you talking about? I know you never messaged the bard. I just explained the situation exactly so people can see how crazy you are.

Again - what happened -

I tell group i want my bard friend.
Odiecat and the group say no.
I say okay, that sucks but thats fine i guess we wont take him.
I say something like "cmon *****s".
Odiecat rages over being referred to as a *****, leaves the group and posts here.

That is some questionable/embarassin behavior bro.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm lost in FM for a few hours, i tell you i'll donate 100p for a rez. You basically say no, not good enough. That pisses me off, so i did what i had to do for a rez. I told you id pay 200plat even though i had no intention of paying you. You rezz'd me and got called a cunt. Which is how you were acting.

August
05-31-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm lost in FM for a few hours, i tell you i'll donate 100p for a rez. You basically say no, not good enough. That pisses me off, so i did what i had to do for a rez. I told you id pay 200plat even though i had no intention of paying you. You rezz'd me and got called a cunt. Which is how you were acting.

What's your name in game? Just for reference.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Anyone who reads this thread will surely recognize both of you as uncool people.

Nune
05-31-2013, 02:48 PM

lmao what a faggot. You got booted form multiple groups for AFKing, offered some money for a rez, got the rez, didnt pay up and acted like a faggot.

And in your mind, I'm sure this is justified by that retarded gathering of letters I quoted. Oh, and you're a faggot, ***** :cool:

Nune
05-31-2013, 02:49 PM
What's your name in game? Just for reference.

Fahndango

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:49 PM
YOU POSTED ON THE FORUMS raging. Now you say its over???

Nothing is wrong with it. You went banans and left a group after i said "*****" jokingly to THE WHOLE group. You were the only on bothered. You brought up "breaking my jaw in person", i only said something about your town because i noticed you were just a few minutes from me lol.

Faulken
05-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Every time i drive through Brockton i roll up my windows and turn down the beats b/c i don't want to get shot :(

But srsly nice town, wonderful peeps

Bridgewater 4 lyfe

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:54 PM
I fell asleep at the keyboard. Didnt go afk. If you wont rez someone for 100p in FM after theyve been lost/on 2 hour CR, you're a cunt. thats just how the world is.

Strifer
05-31-2013, 02:56 PM
Guys how dare you blow up on the internet over a guy using racial slurs that's just plain rude. This is a free internets and if a man wants to say raunchy racial slurs that can stir up centuries of oppression then he should be able to. How dare you limit this man's free speech

BTW Fahndango I want tickets to IMAX Iron Man 3 tonight for 10:10 chop chop

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 02:56 PM
stoughton aint much better either

Faulken
05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
But I don't do crack will i still be safe

Nune
05-31-2013, 02:58 PM
YOU POSTED ON THE FORUMS raging. Now you say its over???

Nothing is wrong with it. You went banans and left a group after i said "*****" jokingly to THE WHOLE group. You were the only on bothered. You brought up "breaking my jaw in person", i only said something about your town because i noticed you were just a few minutes from me lol.

Slizz is like me, grew up the white kid in the black community. So when retard white kids say ***** on the internet it's annoying. I can 100% assure you he left the group because you're clearly a fucking retard, not because you offended him.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Slizz is like me, grew up the white kid in the black community. So when retard white kids say ***** on the internet it's annoying. I can 100% assure you he left the group because you're clearly a fucking retard, not because you offended him.

He was here for about 10minutes so i do not think that is why. Either way its okay, Aiikido and I are boys now. hes a cool guy.

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
lmao what a faggot. You got booted form multiple groups for AFKing, offered some money for a rez, got the rez, didnt pay up and acted like a faggot.

And in your mind, I'm sure this is justified by that retarded gathering of letters I quoted. Oh, and you're a faggot, ***** :cool:

I fell asleep at keyboard and got booted promptly. I left the area immediately. If that makes someone a bad person then im fucked.

fohkure
05-31-2013, 03:10 PM
what a scumbag, Fahndango is blacklisted from all FoH raids

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 03:14 PM
what's FoH

susvain0362
05-31-2013, 03:30 PM
im just a confused boy!