PDA

View Full Version : The truth about Zumaik's Animation

Seducio
06-01-2013, 04:34 AM
Take this from a 60 chanter on this server if you are a chanter looking for this spell.

You don't need this animation.

Don't spend money on it.

It is the last spell that I added to my spell book to complete my book. And I have been 60 for over a year without it. I was able to negotiate the price down to 10k despite a 15k asking price. I have refused paying 18k and other exorbitant amounts for this spell at other times. While it is fun to have, it is unnecessary.

Anyway if you are a chanter, don't make this spell a priority.

Your money is spent more wisely elsewhere.

/alternative view points welcome of course.

Clark
06-01-2013, 04:45 AM
gotta agree it's pretty worthless, charm ftw

LiQuid
06-01-2013, 05:06 AM
I feel the same way about Pox and Bane for shammy. Why would anybody want to use MANA to do damage when you can do so much for free!? The asking prices on those spells is ridiculous and nobody should ever pay more than 1k for each of them and only for spell book completion.

Clark
06-01-2013, 05:07 AM
ya they're more important for pvp

enr4ged
06-01-2013, 05:17 AM
I feel the same way about Pox and Bane for shammy. Why would anybody want to use MANA to do damage when you can do so much for free!? The asking prices on those spells is ridiculous and nobody should ever pay more than 1k for each of them and only for spell book completion.

To do damage faster, and out of line of sight.
Try taking some higher level wizard mobs with a JBB/Epic dot and you're going to have a bad time.

SCB
06-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I would never pay 10k for that spell. I find it insane that people did. I got mine on a drop in seb, and no one even rolled on it. They handed it to me and laughed about enchanter animations.

I love it though. It makes long, easy camps for items for alts much easier.

Aaron
06-01-2013, 09:37 AM

Agree with this. The only way I'm getting either of those spells is if they drop off a mob.

Jepaxis
06-01-2013, 12:34 PM
OMG, I so gotta have it now!

Seducio
06-01-2013, 03:48 PM
The high asking price for Zumaik's derives from the spells rarity. However it's usefulness and utility is nowhere near something like Call of the Hero for Mages, another rare 55 spell. The point of this post is that the value of the spell does not match its price on the market place.

Your 49 animation should suffice in 99% of situations you would ever need an animation in as high level chanter...

August
06-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I got mine for 1k in the tunnel when i was level 56. Some dude was auctioning split paw hide gloves, that, and like a robe of the oracle.

Asked and got it. I use it to camp cruddy camps

smokemon
06-01-2013, 04:03 PM
worst. spell evar.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-01-2013, 09:03 PM
To do damage faster, and out of line of sight.
Try taking some higher level wizard mobs with a JBB/Epic dot and you're going to have a bad time.

you forgot the mmkay

xarzzardorn
06-01-2013, 09:43 PM
pet with 2 swords i thought it was my best purchase of 51+ other than maybe boltrans