PDA

View Full Version : Erollisi Marr

Vaildez
06-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Any oldschool players from Emarr? I can't even remember the guild I was in anymore... Beaowulf - Enchanter, Gafgoron - Warrior

nilbog
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM
nilbog - paladin
nopie - magician

Both created in 1999. I don't think I knew you though, Beaowulf.

Welcome to p99.

Vaildez
06-01-2013, 03:59 PM
nilbog - paladin
nopie - magician

Both created in 1999. I don't think I knew you though, Beaowulf.

Welcome to p99.

Name sounds familiar.. What guild were you rolling with? Does Thronidor(Shaman) ring a bell at all?

bigal1341
06-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Plowya -bst

nilbog
06-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Name sounds familiar.. What guild were you rolling with? Does Thronidor(Shaman) ring a bell at all?

Barbarian shaman in Ring of Destiny? Think I was briefly guilded with you during the Luclin era.

heartbrand
06-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Nilbog admitting to playing luclin ITT the horror!

Sequoia
06-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Thronidor? Did you also play an SK named Krakknor or something close? I'm pretty sure I was guilded with you in Ring of Destiny.

I played an enchanter named Fizzlealot for a long time then switched mains to a rogue named Tylendel.

Aeolwind
06-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Gafgoron. Barb warrior? I knew ya, but hell if I remember from where.

I was in Storm's Fury for a long while and Midnight Fury briefly, then ran Order of Divine Winds for a while as a throwback guild, then Magister as a probie to end it off and kill Mata Muram for a server first =D. I logged into Jr today on the Test server to look at ST, kinda ironic someone from emarr pops up.

Vaildez
06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Barbarian shaman in Ring of Destiny? Think I was briefly guilded with you during the Luclin era.

I wasn't Thron but we started up at the same time. I was also in RoD.

Vaildez
06-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Gafgoron. Barb warrior? I knew ya, but hell if I remember from where.

I was in Storm's Fury for a long while and Midnight Fury briefly, then ran Order of Divine Winds for a while as a throwback guild, then Magister as a probie to end it off and kill Mata Muram for a server first =D. I logged into Jr today on the Test server to look at ST, kinda ironic someone from emarr pops up.

Yea your name is also very familiar..Were you by chance in Tabula Rasa at some point? I ebayed Gaf when I quit then came back as a chanter.

Vaildez
06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Thronidor? Did you also play an SK named Krakknor or something close? I'm pretty sure I was guilded with you in Ring of Destiny.

I played an enchanter named Fizzlealot for a long time then switched mains to a rogue named Tylendel.

Yep. Thron did have a SK by that name. I was Beaowulf HE Enchanter in RoD.

Yardcore
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes,
Voravit - Bard
Beenie - cleric

Guilds - Domination, Tabula Rasa

I remembered the following uber guilds:

Da Kor
Midnight Sojourn

Peekae
06-02-2013, 03:21 AM
Had Aenamdar -wiz and Minren - rogue.

though i never got too high on live.

Only other name that currently comes to mind is Faniel / Fanlaan

Nuker
06-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Hey Nilbog!

It's Pankeleonn from emarr.. not sure if you remember me but i remember you.. half elf pally right?!

been on emarr since day 1. quit after velious but came back as Briggadeer during planes of power

edit: I remember you too Aeolwind!

nilbog
06-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Yea your name is also very familiar..Were you by chance in Tabula Rasa at some point? I ebayed Gaf when I quit then came back as a chanter.

Tabula Rasa hm!

http://i42.tinypic.com/33ygvn4.jpg

I was in Storm's Fury for a long while

Found a nice pic of you Aeol.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uzdx6a.jpg

Nilbog admitting to playing luclin ITT the horror!

Know your enemy.

Hey Nilbog!

It's Pankeleonn from emarr.. not sure if you remember me but i remember you.. half elf pally right?!

been on emarr since day 1. quit after velious but came back as Briggadeer during planes of power

edit: I remember you too Aeolwind!

Yup. I remember Pank and Briggadeer. Nice to see you around!

Yes,
Voravit - Bard
Beenie - cleric

Beenie, wow. I attended your wedding in permafrost to Frostwolf. :X And I sacrificed my exps several times to get your corpse from fearplane.

Aeolwind
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Yep, I was in TR for a while!

Good to hear from ya again Pank ).

Wow, a Beenie Forte sighting!

That pic is during Kunark. That was the 3rd Donal's BP we'd scored. I wasn't online for the 1st and passed on the 2nd. I tried to pass on that one too but was threatened with bodily injury. Shield of the green dragon too and my epic peeking out underneath. Good times.

Damarous
06-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Man, lots of old school names. Doubt anyone here remembers me, but I played a High elf wizard named Windzer, and later a dark elf necro named Tyresian

XDrake
06-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Aaah... E-Marr. :)

Was Attica X'Layan in Children of Darkness and Karai Tunaria. Focused a lot on roleplaying which E-Marr was big for. Miss our old enemy the Knights Of The Holy Storm. :)

Yardcore
06-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Yep, I was in TR for a while!

Good to hear from ya again Pank ).

Wow, a Beenie Forte sighting!

That pic is during Kunark. That was the 3rd Donal's BP we'd scored. I wasn't online for the 1st and passed on the 2nd. I tried to pass on that one too but was threatened with bodily injury. Shield of the green dragon too and my epic peeking out underneath. Good times.

Lol this is awesome, I can't believe you even remembered my name. It has been so long i wish I remember you lol.

Aeolwind
06-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Lol this is awesome, I can't believe you even remembered my name. It has been so long i wish I remember you lol.

No worries! I ran around with Frostwolf quite a bit back in the day. I was at Frost and Aiawen's wedding in Lake Rathe that you presided hahah.