PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Mage Camping Kurns Questions.

TRiCiDE
06-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Ok, was able to get my last post answered so quickly, awesome community so far! So here is some questions:

1. Does anyone know somewhere closer than FV for me to sell.
2. Get food/water
3. Mage & Druid spells, friends a Druid.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aaron
06-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Pretty sure FV will be closest for food/water and merchants.
Spells you'll likely have to get from old world.

Kekephee
06-01-2013, 05:08 PM
FV is your only option as far as I know. You could try trading bone chips to low level necros in exchange for them getting you food out of Cabilis.

Aaron
06-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Your druid friend or you could also make a mule Iksar at Cabilis.

TRiCiDE
06-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Pretty sure FV will be closest for food/water and merchants.
Spells you'll likely have to get from old world.

HAH! YOU! You hgave me a SOW!!!

Sarkhan
06-01-2013, 05:15 PM
There is also the option of running through WW to get to OT where you can then sell and buy from the merchant which is near #5 on http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/overtheremap.html

It is an iksar vendor but useable by anyone. Though, the distance may be just as far from Kurns as FV, but lower lvl zones so a bit less danger.

Aaron
06-01-2013, 05:18 PM
HAH! YOU! You hgave me a SOW!!!

Least I could do after you checked on me. :p

TRiCiDE
06-01-2013, 05:23 PM
There is also the option of running through WW to get to OT where you can then sell and buy from the merchant which is near #5 on http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/overtheremap.html

It is an iksar vendor but useable by anyone. Though, the distance may be just as far from Kurns as FV, but lower lvl zones so a bit less danger.

The lower level zones might be a nice deciding factor, thank you!

myxomatosii
06-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Ok, was able to get my last post answered so quickly, awesome community so far! So here is some questions:

1. Does anyone know somewhere closer than FV for me to sell.
2. Get food/water
3. Mage & Druid spells, friends a Druid.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm bound at kurns, if you ever see Stembolt online I'll be glad to port you out just send me a tell.