PDA

View Full Version : Curious

Rogean
07-02-2010, 11:51 PM
This is actually a legitimate question...

Where is everyone getting the idea to PM me for IP Exemptions? Does it say somewhere to PM Rogean / GM's for them? Because I specifically recall it saying to post it in the petition forum, but maybe I'm missing it somewhere! I'm not even the person who handles them.

Haynar
07-02-2010, 11:53 PM

Where is everyone getting the idea to PM me for IP Exemptions? Does it say somewhere to PM Rogean / GM's for them? Because I specifically recall it saying to post it in the petition forum, but maybe I'm missing it somewhere! I'm not even the person who handles them.
I didn't, but since you are getting so many, would you notice if I sent more your way?

/laff

Phallax
07-02-2010, 11:55 PM
You(or nilbog) also stated specifically not to PM or /tell staff. So they're breaking 2 rules!

PhelanKA
07-02-2010, 11:55 PM
It's somewhere in that FAQ that says you guys will be activating Kunark on sometime in the Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter.

Paxton
07-03-2010, 12:03 AM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/fail/fail_meter.jpg

PhelanKA
07-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Who? Me? Never.

Nocte
07-03-2010, 12:30 AM
I think the assumption is that all petitions are responded to immediately after they are made. When that doesn't happen, impatience takes over and they seek more immediate channels.

Derpus
07-03-2010, 01:41 AM
i would only PM you for hot sizzling GM chat

Pyrocat
07-03-2010, 03:48 AM
It says in the F.A.Q. to post in the petition forum.

p.s. why did you edit the F.A.Q.? I can't tell what you changed.

Svampefarr
07-03-2010, 04:47 AM
Try ask Tralina instead.

Pyrocat
07-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Sure are a lot of troll accounts recently

Barkingturtle
07-03-2010, 11:32 AM
It's because your name is red, Rogean, or so I suspect. Make my name red and I guess we could really once and for all set to rest any speculation on the matter.

Quitis
07-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Rogean, wouldn't you just be the man who finds people to take care of ignored problems? So if a petition is posted, and no one replies to it with even a simple "Busy right now, read your petition though, i'll get back to it two weeks from Saturday, stay cool bra," can't they send you a link to the petition and be like, yo man, how bout an ETA on when someone can get on this?

Good ya?

Rogean
07-03-2010, 12:06 PM
It says in the F.A.Q. to post in the petition forum.

p.s. why did you edit the F.A.Q.? I can't tell what you changed.

I think it was to add the stuff about SoD Client.

Maurk
07-03-2010, 12:46 PM

there is nothing worse then when you get your friend to play
then they dont get off, and you just found this friggon game..
and you must wait for exemption..
after a days wait you get desperate, so u start messaging all staff like crazy
o_O
crazy i tell you

astarothel
07-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Try ask Tralina instead.

Try asking for a ban instead.