PDA

View Full Version : <DOOM> Leading Public Raid on Tuesday 11:15 Pacific Standard Time

Vangorr_WAR
07-03-2010, 07:35 AM
This raid will be gathering at East Common Tunnel@ 11:15 Pacific Standard Time. We are gathering at shady. Please arrive, Send tell to Vangorr , or anyone in DOOM for more info.
This raid is opened to the public < Meaning guilded and Non Guilded> We are promoting public raids in hopes to fill our raid roster in DOOM for the late night player. We encourage everyone to come and lend a hand regardless of guildtag.

All loot will be randomed...
Once you win a piece of loot , you are able to roll again, however if you want to pass to be nice and fair thats fine. DOOM Is not responsible for people choosing whether they pass or not. We leave this decision up the player. No rolling for other players.

General Rules:

1) Please don\\\'t rage on people. Lots of people come to these raids to learn the game and I don\\\'t appreciate anyone treating people rudely.
2) If you have a idea on how we can do things better please send me a tell or one of the people in DOOM. I prefer it if one person leads raid. Instead of 10 people with different opinions.
3) Keep Shouts and OOC to a min we use these for our channels for heals and ooc.
4) Let someone know before you afk. I understand stuff comes up but just quickly say afk etc. Nuthing worse then having a key person go Ninja afk on us without saying anything to anyone.
5) If you are unsure of something please ask. You are even able to ask me. I don\\\'t want people confused or unaware of whats going on.
6) If you attend a DOOM raid expect to be with us for 2 hours min. If you not gonna be on longer then that please let us know before hand. In order for us to raid sucessfully we need dedicated people willing to stay on a decent amount of time.
7) Do not loot unless told too. We really don\\\\\\\'t want people just looting mobs. This can lead to accidently ninja looting a great item etc. Believe in my 10 years of eq I have seen this happen way to often. Even when it wasn\\\'t ment to.
8) HAVE FUN!!!!! LEARN!!!!!!GROW!!!!! We are here to have fun. We want everyone in every and any guild to have a common goal. Not just loot , but to maintain a public presence in the project1999 server. I enjoy every guild on the server and I hope others can as well.

Thank you,
to everyone making this possable.

Vangorr /Leader/ of <DOOM>

DOOM is recruiting members 46 + , in late pacific standard time , Australia , Japanese time or anyone that raids late nights