PDA

View Full Version : Dispelling other players mobs legal?

Infamous
06-02-2013, 06:04 PM
I was leveling @ turnkey today when Volibear decided to watch how I level as a necro. He saw that I was taking on 4 mobs @ at time and decided to try my strat himself. Lets just say his attempt didn't fair so well. Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat. We bicker in tells and what not, and I thought that was the end of it.

He decides to come back, retrieve his corpse, while I was killing 3 skeles (2 being rooted, one being charmed)

Next thing you know, he decides to dispell 2 of my mobs (the 2 rooted ones) while I was killing my charm pet. I actually attempted to mez the first one, but got interrupted, and the second one just took me out.

Volibear, congrats. Just because you could not do what I do you stooped to the lowest level to get me back.

I ask the GM and the server now, is it okay to dispell other players mobs?

Here some some screenies, the second dispell is cut out, but his cast is in there. No other players around, just him and I. I did not /log. SS is the best I got.

So the question is, is dispelling other players mobs an OKAY action on this server?

http://s21.postimg.org/9gmggysph/image.png

And while on my CR, I had to /q near turnkey room and came back to a mob rooted @ my FD spot. Wondering who did that? *I was FD where the mob is in the picture* Why you FD if you attempting to fight the mob bro? No spins please.

http://s11.postimg.org/e5nbi1aoh/image.png

So I ask again, is dispelling other players mobs an legal?

Asap
06-02-2013, 06:18 PM
I'd guess not

Infamous
06-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks. Will do.

Cippofra
06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm sure the gm's would take your side, but why start the conflict in the first place? You really take offense to someone trying to learn from watching what you're doing?

Volibear
06-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Im famous thanks to infamous!

Uggme
06-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Im famous thanks to infamous!

Two wrongs don't make a right :(

heartbrand
06-02-2013, 08:13 PM
If only there was a server where you could kill players like this

Tradesonred
06-02-2013, 08:17 PM
lol i miscliked server thinking it was pvp server chat and was going wtf this conversations weird, and then i realized its on blue lol i guess thats all the pvp u get

- Youre a noob

- Nah

- Yeah, youre a noob, and you cant be in a top dog guild like me

- Oh yea? I dont care

- Youre an assy noob

Asap
06-02-2013, 08:23 PM

This dude is rarely funny, so appreciate his joke...I did

LiQuid
06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Lets just say his attempt didn't fair so well. Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat.

Not to say I condone whatever he did to your mobs, but c'mon man... Is it really that hard for people to not be this big of a dickbag over literal nonsense? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, there's plenty of mobs for everybody, and clearly the dude was already having a rough time of it. He didn't need some asshole taunting him in tells over it too. To be honest you sound like the kind of person that specifically doesn't play on red because blue is your asylum to be a toolbox and then hide under a GM's skirt when someone tries to pay you back the favor. It's this kind of nerdy chest thumping that leads to segments of this server's community being such a hell hole.

Tiggles
06-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Post in the petitions section and hope they're not in TMO because if they are nothing will be done about it.

He's totally in TMO so uh....good luck

Flamewraith
06-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat.

You sound like an ass who got what was coming to him.

Visual
06-02-2013, 09:17 PM
how did you develop this innovative method of leveling

Splorf22
06-03-2013, 01:15 AM
The funniest part about this post is that you genuinely think you are some sort of badass because you can kill 4 sub 50 skeletons at once.

quido
06-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Infamous, maybe if you weren't a training, KSing, dumbfuck asshole faggot yourself you would have an easier time in KC.

Faerie
06-03-2013, 01:37 AM
I would hope that this sort of thing is against the rules on both servers.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 01:37 AM
I would hope that this sort of thing is against the rules on both servers.

DOPE
06-03-2013, 02:39 AM
ITT: Shithead little kid talks trash then gets mopped up and comes to the forums to cry about it.

Korisek
06-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Oddly enough I don't really feel any sympathy for you, but posting a petition complete with screenshot evidence and maybe a fraps would see results.

However, I'm <s>hoping</s> guessing you might not have the proper evidence considering you didn't really know what to do to report bad player behavior, so you might have to deal with this.

Enygma
06-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Post in the petitions section and hope they're not in TMO because if they are nothing will be done about it.

Join the /ignore Harrison group on facebook today!! Show him that no one cares what he thinks!

Nirgon
06-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Dispelling another player's mob would be a violation of the original play nice policy.

Plus it is basically admitting you are mad over 14 year old pixels. Show some class.

Chokan
06-03-2013, 02:07 PM

Why was this post deleted?

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Why was this post deleted?

not deleted simply moved.

and why would you care? its a blessing to get all of his crap posts out of the way.

Also i could not find the /ignore harison facebook page 8(

Infamous
06-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Infamous, maybe if you weren't a training, KSing, dumbfuck asshole faggot yourself you would have an easier time in KC.

Hey Beavis, please provide proof of me ksing and training.

Shit talking to other players = legal

Dispelling other players mobs and causing them to die? Pending
i just want to know if such action is legal On this server. That is all.

PS Hey kaz, you dispelling my pet = legal becuz we were grped! You get away with that.

Infamous
06-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Why is everyone bashing Mr. Harrison? I took his advice and filed a formal complaint. Thanks again Harrison! And btw, the member is a tmo. But i aint here to bash on them. Some cool people, just cant say the same for Beavis and his butthead friend volibear.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 06:02 PM
the member is a tmo. But i aint here to bash on them. Some cool people, just cant say the same for Beavis and his butthead friend volibear.

Kudos for not joining the anti tmo bandwagon!

I'm sure there would be some sort of disciplinary action for dispelling charmed mobs but you would need undeniable proof. no logs no screens basically just fraps and even then you have to prove it was a dispell and not a break. afiak there is no charm break message anymore so the best evidence i could imagine would be a fraps of him casting the chatbox stating his cast and WHAT SPELL, not sure if thats available on p99, that the spell was cast on THAT MOB, again not sure other than sparklies but a lot of spells use that graphic and that he purposefully meant to dispell your mob to kill you.

it's hard convincing the gm's you are right over the player you are arguing with, in all circumstances, it may seem a little unnecessary to require infallible proof but if gm's banned/suspended without it just imagine where wed be...

Infamous
06-03-2013, 06:13 PM
I would think it shouldnt be that hard since everything is logged. GMs can just chk my death, the mob i had aggro on, and what was castes on it. Im sure 2/3 skeles would prove that they were dispelled right before my death. But what do i know, i know GMs hAve a life outside this game so i guess patience is virtue.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 06:15 PM
I've never had to petition gm's for an issue like this. What I posted is simply what I've observed over the years people claiming to have evidence and nothing happens if theres a public gm response, assuming the player makes a big enough stink about nothing happening, they usually say there wasn't enough evidence.

I'm pretty sure they put the burden of proof on us

Portsche
06-03-2013, 06:17 PM

l.o.l.

thefloydian
06-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Me, being a cocky player at times, decided to shoot him a tell requesting not to imitate my level strat.

:rolleyes:

Nagash
06-03-2013, 09:20 PM
So you taunt a player and complain when he comes back at you? Grow up!

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Taunting a player is allowed in every way.

Dispelling their mobs is not, unless like the perpetrator, you're in TMO.

And since everyone on this server is a 'Young rules lawyer" they love to push the limits right into the grey area. Obviously this scenarios seems pretty cut n dry but needlessly taunting a player, especially one whos struggling and simply asked for help from someone they see as a knowledgeable, is unnecessary, crude, and undeserving of gm help imo.

Maybe you were bored from grinding all day and just wanted an amusing reaction, there ya go! amused most of us )

Faerie
06-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Why is the average bluebie so cruel? :(

Clark
06-04-2013, 01:03 AM
I don't see any screenshots in your post man?

Clark
06-04-2013, 01:05 AM

I can feel the love, holy cow

Rhambuk
06-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Why is the average bluebie so cruel? :(

No functional classic ui

Faerie
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM
No functional classic ui

We all yearn for the days of EQ being a chore in a tiny box with unnecessarily poor interfaces, but you never see PvP players causing grief by dispelling NPCs like OP experienced.

Blue population seems to include a disproportionate amount of sociopathic gamers.

Rhambuk
06-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Blue population seems to include a disproportionate amount of sociopathic gamers.

There's just more of us, don't be jealous of our population )

Faerie
06-04-2013, 01:20 AM
Bluebies are just like high schoolers :(

Everything is an emotionally painful popularity contest here.

Rhambuk
06-04-2013, 01:21 AM
well we are supposed to be emulating 1999 here...

thefloydian
06-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Bluebies are just like high schoolers :(

Everything is an emotionally painful popularity contest here.

If pvp is so great why do you guys spend so much time trolling this board?

Faerie
06-04-2013, 01:29 AM
If pvp is so great why do you guys spend so much time trolling this board?

I guess because you guys just don't get it yet. Maybe if you agreed with me, I wouldn't feel a need to share my light-hearted sarcasm with you.

Faerie
06-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Definitely trolling. It's not even thinly veiled in this post.

Just stop posting.

Harrison go home

RoKnRuiN1
06-04-2013, 09:58 PM
If you sent me a message after I tried to use you as inspiration to better my own character, and you were bitching, I would dispel your mobs too. Because your a fucking douche bag.

quido
06-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Harrison dispelled my mobs and trained me

Rhambuk
06-05-2013, 01:32 AM
He dispelled my double-cheeseburger, now its just a double-burger...

quido
06-05-2013, 01:36 AM
that fucking bastard

HarrisonMakingYouRage
06-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Bump, TMO being TMO and staff not doing shit about it.

Corruption.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 06:43 PM
No update as per Sirken investigation.

BUT I can confirm Beavis being the worst trainer on this server. Attempted to train mobs me twice with DA and failed epically and KSed my mobs. Nice try, better luck next time. Take a tip of two from Volibear.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 06:45 PM
If you sent me a message after I tried to use you as inspiration to better my own character, and you were bitching, I would dispel your mobs too. Because your a fucking douche bag.

Shit talking isn't illegal. Happens on the daily on this server. AND I only msged him after i saw him epically failed. Can't help myself.

But dispelling other players mobs.......still pending a response from a GM.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Shit talking isn't illegal. Happens on the daily on this server. AND I only msged him after i saw him epically failed. Can't help myself.

But dispelling other players mobs.......still pending a response from a GM.

I'm sorry he dispelled your mobs.

Did you learn anything at least?

Infamous
06-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Yes, dispelling is not bannable / suspendable as no punishment was handed down.

/Close thread.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 06:51 PM
so no you didnt learn anything.

Zade
06-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Dispelling mobs to grief another player is against the PnP and will be dealt with swiftly if it is seen by the server staff. If this continues to happen, fraps it, petition it, send me a PM, whatever suits your fancy. I don't care if your TMO, FE, FV, ABCD, LMNOP, STFU or BYOB.

Do the crime, do the time.

--edit--
Unless you are on red. Then just kill him or QQ softly in the corner.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Dispelling mobs to grief another player is against the PnP and will be dealt with swiftly if it is seen by the server staff. If this continues to happen, fraps it, petition it, send me a PM, whatever suits your fancy. I don't care if your TMO, FE, FV, ABCD, LMNOP, STFU or BYOB.

Note the need of proof. More than coming to General chat saying this happened.

I was just about to kill drus sathir and she had no weapons so obvious had a necklace, tmo came and ks'd me i demand they pay me 80k or give me a nos.

results?

Infamous
06-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Note the need of proof. More than coming to General chat saying this happened.

I was just about to kill drus sathir and she had no weapons so obvious had a necklace, tmo came and ks'd me i demand they pay me 80k or give me a nos.

results?

Should have zergged him and claim FTE. Duh.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Should have zergged him and claim FTE. Duh.

Should have! i'd be in the clear as long as they had no fraps.

unless you listen to harrison in which case even insinuation as such will get me banned

Infamous
06-06-2013, 06:59 PM

--edit--

Crime was committed, but the culprit is not doing the time.

Safe to say that 90% of people dont fraps so I guess no one will ever be banned for dispelling mobs.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Safe to say that 90% of people dont fraps

a few years ago it was pretty commonplace to hear everyone say have fraps on have fraps on all the time no matter what have fraps running. it is the ONLY evidence unless a gm is physically watching.

arsenalpow
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
you don't even have to fraps, just keep logs on at all times and show relevant logs

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Should have! i'd be in the clear as long as they had no fraps.

unless you listen to harrison in which case even insinuation as such will get me banned

Hey, I took Harrison advice and petitioned in the forums. Thanks again Mr. Harrison, Great Savior of Project 1999.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
you don't even have to fraps, just keep logs on at all times and show relevant logs

Can't GMs dig thru logs? I aint the type of player that /logs when I log on.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Can't GMs dig thru logs? I aint the type of player that /logs when I log on.

if you provide your own /logs. no. those can be altered, see merkk's spell fizzles =p

(if you didnt know zeelot posted a pic or logs or something i don't know and in the text it read Merkk's spell fizzles, well merkk is a monk. it got debunked pretty quick from what i hear.)

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:05 PM
if you provide your own /logs. no. those can be altered, see merkk's spell fizzles =p

(if you didnt know zeelot posted a pic or logs or something i don't know and in the text it read Merkk's spell fizzles, well merkk is a monk. it got debunked pretty quick from what i hear.)

So essentially, /logs is not good enough.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:06 PM
I just always thought GMs could dig thru logs and investigate. But I guess its much harder than it sounds.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Fuck my mouse right now, randomly right click acts as a back button uhg

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 07:07 PM
So essentially, /logs is not good enough.

Logs or screens no. Both can be altered before being sent in for review.

Fraps can't be altered without it being noticeable, afiak...

and they can dig through logs but there are few gm's and they all volunteer, to expect them to go through logs everytime someone says something happened is crazy. They are busy enough when people provide mountains of evidence for them and it still might not be enough.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Fraps could be faked if you have 2 players who were playing on another server =p. Nothing is valid IMO except server logs. That is something that can't be altered.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 07:11 PM
and they can dig through logs but there are few gm's and they all volunteer, to expect them to go through logs everytime someone says something happened is crazy. They are busy enough when people provide mountains of evidence for them and it still might not be enough.

Yup. Its all good, I just wanted to know if dispelling other players mobs was legal or not. But Zade responded so thats all I care about. I knew from the gecko that no punishment would be handed down. Its just how things work on this server at times.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Fraps could be faked if you have 2 players who were playing on another server =p. Nothing is valid IMO except server logs. That is something that can't be altered.

very true, but in most disputes where gm's are involved there are multiple people running around doing many things and since some of those people have fraps yours would have to match theres. if they have 3 fraps showing you(example) ksing and training and yours shows they werent engaged and you didnt train. well..

Volibear
06-06-2013, 07:57 PM

He might of learned anything but the server learned a lot about him. Good luck killing those seafuries infamous.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 08:06 PM
He might of learned anything but the server learned a lot about him. Good luck killing those seafuries infamous.

Yes, and we learnt a lot about you. No need for luck since i dont kill seafuries.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 08:10 PM
IMO Volibear still mad he died attempting my strat and had to resort to illegal actions to seek revenge !

LiQuid
06-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I still think it's funny that you refer to your method of killing monsters in a 15 year old online RPG as "your strat"

Infamous
06-06-2013, 08:28 PM
MY STRAT!

Infamous
06-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I just say its "my strat" because I have not seen any necros attempting to do what I do. It wasnt until i seen Volibear sit there and watch me kill 6-7 mobs, which he then attempted to try it himself with his VP lootz, and failed epically. So yes MY STRAT!

freez
06-06-2013, 08:48 PM
I just say its "my strat" because I have not seen any necros attempting to do what I do. It wasnt until i seen Volibear sit there and watch me kill 6-7 mobs, which he then attempted to try it himself with his VP lootz, and failed epically. So yes MY STRAT!

lol root two skeltons and fight the third with a charmed skelly.

MY STRAT SON

also why would gms waste thier time checking server logs because someone dispelled TWO trash mobs in karnors on a class that can FD.

u guys are embarrassing

Kraftwerk
06-06-2013, 08:57 PM
so no you didnt learn anything.

Heh made me lol. Op is large crybaby, suck it up and stop being a bitch.

Infamous
06-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Heh made me lol. Op is large crybaby, suck it up and stop being a bitch.

nothxu

freez
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM
how hard would you cry if someone golem wanded you on red?

o

my

god

freez
06-06-2013, 09:12 PM
dispells are actually beneficial spells so he was just trying to help you out pal.

whats the problem

Infamous
06-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Hey on red its a totally different story. PWNEDEMU !

Infamous
06-06-2013, 09:13 PM
dispells are actually beneficial spells so he was just trying to help you out pal.

whats the problem

Thanks, will be helping a lot more people out....I guess?

quido
06-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Dispells don't register as beneficial on blue here at least.

freez
06-06-2013, 09:30 PM
not true, cant think of any reason why you would think this to be the case.

quido
06-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I dispelled someone with aggro and didn't receive aggro myself.

freez
06-06-2013, 09:33 PM
interesting but is that how it was on live?

probably

quido
06-06-2013, 09:36 PM
I thought it would generate aggro honestly because I had just looked at the wiki for one of the dispells and it was listed as beneficial.

freez
06-06-2013, 09:41 PM
pretty sure there are other spells out there like invigor that are beneficial as well but wont give aggro.

quido
06-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Maybe the dispell has to be used to actually eliminate a detrimental effect?

Tuljin
06-06-2013, 10:47 PM
yeah dude dispelling is super beneficial - thats why people dispel other group members charmed pets

mostbitter
06-06-2013, 11:18 PM
i wish more of you little girls played on red so you could grow up

HarrisonMakingYouRage
06-07-2013, 05:00 AM
No one wants to play on a dead server with 30 people.

Clark
06-07-2013, 05:16 AM

So I ask again, is dispelling other players mobs an legal?

--edit--

So did he get punished? This is damning evidence, and absolutely ridiculous. :confused:

Wudan
06-07-2013, 05:52 AM
OP is obviously huge jerk and and I am happy he got smoked. Good job whoever dispelled the mob!

quido
06-07-2013, 06:18 AM
The moral of the story is you should grief asshole players if you think you can get away with it.

Infamous
06-07-2013, 06:46 AM
The moral of the story is you should grief asshole players if you think you can get away with it.

Yup looks like it, sadly.

Infamous
06-07-2013, 06:47 AM
OP is obviously huge jerk and and I am happy he got smoked. Good job whoever dispelled the mob!

OP hails from a server full of shit talker. Its embedded in me. RZ! Curse says hello to u Mr. Wudan.

quido
06-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Yup looks like it, sadly.

I think it's beautiful.

Infamous
06-07-2013, 06:49 AM

So did he get punished? This is damning evidence, and absolutely ridiculous. :confused:

Unfortunately , no. What can you learn from this thread ? Its a way to grief players who outskill you, Its not legal, and im a shit talker !

quido
06-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Infamous, you're fucking retarded. Everyone agrees.

Infamous
06-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Harrison doesnt agree so no, not everybody agrees with YOU.

quido
06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
lol you got me there

Infamous
06-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Dont derail from the topic Beavis. You agree to these practice and hopefully one day you and volibear will be caught and punish . Its safe to ensure that EVERYBODY knows how some players ( you and volibear specifically) cant handle some bickering in tells and seek revenge in other ways.

quido
06-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Infamous, not only are you retarded and annoying in tells, but you also train people and try to steal their camps. One hand washes the other, ya moran!

Infamous
06-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Infamous, not only are you retarded and annoying in tells, but you also train people and try to steal their camps. One hand washes the other, ya moran!

Need SS , logs or fraps to confirm please.

quido
06-07-2013, 07:16 AM
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

It's not for no reason that everyone talks shit about you.

Kraftwerk
06-07-2013, 09:04 AM
I think it's beautiful.

As do I. People need to stop bitching and man up, take it on the chin or get back at him.

Vondra
06-07-2013, 12:12 PM
If done to anyone else, no it shouldn't be legal.

To the OP, it should be.

Arislyn
06-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Was the dispeller's roleplaying tag on? When I played on live I had a druid messing with my kites because I was an evil race.

Nirgon
06-07-2013, 12:37 PM
one day you

Whoa.

Whoa whoa whoa.

No you can't talk to him like that.

Faerie
06-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Sorry to post off topic some, but this thread is beyond saving anyway :P

--edit--

This saddens me a bit, coming from VZ :(

Has there ever been clarification about fearing another's pet into NPCs, to cause a huge train? Or about an oor level 60 dispelling a 30ish player's NPCs (I've have had this happen personally)?

I know dispelling a charm on an NPC used for pvp is legitimate (the chose to use charm to bring NPCs into pvp), but there's a fine line between dispelling mez/root/snare and legal training. Remember when I first started, Holocaust would use their oor characters to break our mez spells in CB so we all died, and then brought in their guildies our level to take our spot. Sucked, and I was not surprised to hear about them being disbanded much later for exploiting.

big league chew
06-07-2013, 01:11 PM
red players take care of ourselves without needing to make a tearful thread about it :)
be proud not sad imo!

Flamewraith
06-07-2013, 01:13 PM

Faerie
06-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Vallon Zek best Zek.

1999 - 2005

Never forget.

arsenalpow
06-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Vallon Zek best Zek.

1999 - 2005

Never forget.

Impossible. Sullon Zek existed.

Tuljin
06-07-2013, 04:53 PM
apparently a necro wearing +cha gear when charming is a nub...smh

freez
06-07-2013, 05:00 PM
apparently a necro wearing +cha gear when charming is a nub...smh

it is....

seeing as it does nothing...

derp?

Tasslehofp99
06-07-2013, 11:05 PM
So dispelling mobs other people ha e engaged is allowed? Just curious.

Clark
06-07-2013, 11:11 PM
If done to anyone else, no it shouldn't be legal.

To the OP, it should be.

lol

Tasslehofp99
06-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Shit like this needs a clear ruling so other people besides TMO can cheat and get away without punishment.

Tasslehofp99
06-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Just like when aiaus nd desmo got caught exploiting ip exemptions and then were let off the hook in 3 days because they claimed the rules regarding exemptions were "murky at best" when in fact they are certainly very clear. If you don't ban TMO's big players for exploit how can you ban anyone else and not expect people to think p99 is rigged.

Pls give us a clear set of rulings on stuff like this so TMO can't jeep getting away with skirting rules.

Sektor
06-13-2013, 12:49 PM