PDA

View Full Version : Jewelcrafting Guide?

TRiCiDE
06-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Anyone have a link to a step by step jewelcrating guide for leveling it up?

Thanks!

In game - Meztikal

August
06-05-2013, 06:03 PM
It changes rapidly. If you search my user name in the forums you can find a link to a spreadsheet where you can fill out your information.

I have added a column to it that says 'cost to skill up'. If you follow that and make the thing that is least expensive to skill up with, well, then, that's your guide :)

-tomtee

TRiCiDE
06-05-2013, 06:53 PM
It changes rapidly. If you search my user name in the forums you can find a link to a spreadsheet where you can fill out your information.

I have added a column to it that says 'cost to skill up'. If you follow that and make the thing that is least expensive to skill up with, well, then, that's your guide :)

-tomtee

Will do that now!

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-05-2013, 11:24 PM
If you are pressed for plat, but have oodles of time, what you do is, never sell back to a vendor your skill-up items. Rather, you bank them, and then sell them at attractive prices that still are better than vendor, before moving onward.

If you sell your skill-up items (I mean once they get to say golden jade bracer level) rather than vendor them, you make your investment money back a lot faster. It just takes some, err, aggressive selling.

Note bene: not gonna work on this server, due to total and complete item saturation. But theoretically, I think it is the way to go. It was how I all of a sudden was able to compete with the venerable Mr. Tomtee on another server (there, Mr. T, that was my method, that was how I did it. That and massive foulplay in the public channels about how you were actually a robot run by some South Korean Triad gang)

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-05-2013, 11:29 PM
jewelcraftin ain't easy, yo