PDA

View Full Version : WTS 17 epic cleric and 25 epic rogue both HFL

Rhuma7
06-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Characters will be stripped of all gear and plat and should be looked at as an opportunity to purchase a character of your desired class with their epic already finished so you can gear them as you wish. No matter what class you decide to play, you will be desired by any group/raid guild.
Also a 30 Iksar Monk on the account as well, all characters have Jboots.

All characters on the same account and will give eqemu account info and of course login user/pass.

No surnames selected

Going rate for rogue epic is 50k and cleric epic 90k.

Looking to get at least 140k with a b/o of 200k. Not looking for any account trades.

Please keep bids in thread for legitimacy and thanks for looking :)

Harpman
06-06-2013, 01:53 PM
I'd like to purchase at b/o.

Rhuma7
06-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Well that was quick.

Rhuma7
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
No word from buyer...So the account is still for sale.

BUMP

spoils
06-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Pm names pls

Gaffin Deeppockets
06-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Awesome account since both halflings GL with sale. :cool:

Rhuma7
06-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Awesome story:

In an attempt to drop transfer the gear I had from my rogue on my newly created account.

I camped out dropping: Diamondine earring, earring of essence, black sapphire electrum earring, sarnak hide mask, crested helm, necklace of superiority, shrunken goblin skull earring, gem encrusted ring, dragon bone bracelet, mithril arms, gauntlets of fiery might, hardened clay bracelet, djarns amethyst ring, sebilite scale mantle, fungus covered scale tunic, hooded black cloak, thick banded belt, mithril legs, dwarven workboots, sebilite croaking dirk, darksea harpoon, bag of the tinkerers, large soiled bag aaaaand a backpack.

Crash to server select: You are unable to login due to a temporary IP block.

327k platinum worth of gear...poof.

bubur
06-06-2013, 10:45 PM
i feel sick

enr4ged
06-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Awesome story:

In an attempt to drop transfer the gear I had from my rogue on my newly created account.

I camped out dropping: Diamondine earring, earring of essence, black sapphire electrum earring, sarnak hide mask, crested helm, necklace of superiority, shrunken goblin skull earring, gem encrusted ring, dragon bone bracelet, mithril arms, gauntlets of fiery might, hardened clay bracelet, djarns amethyst ring, sebilite scale mantle, fungus covered scale tunic, hooded black cloak, thick banded belt, mithril legs, dwarven workboots, sebilite croaking dirk, darksea harpoon, bag of the tinkerers, large soiled bag aaaaand a backpack.

Why would you even try this? there's plenty of people who would transfer it for you for free.

Rhuma7
06-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Why would you even try this? there's plenty of people who would transfer it for you for free.

I have a better chance of not losing my shit dropping it.

Also, this only happened because of some coding they put in place to prevent IP exemption poofing.

account is sold, have a nice day!

Asap
06-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Dude, next time send me a tell and Ill transfer your stuff. Ive transferred several fungis/rbg's ect, I have no interest in stealing peoples shit.

Hopefully you petition to see if you can get it all recovered

Clark
06-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Awesome story:

i feel sick

How am I supposed to sleep now?