PDA

View Full Version : Help with Mantle of souls quest!

William_Munny15
06-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Was wondering if anyone has gotten the mantle of souls lately that can tell me if I did something wrong. http://wiki.project1999.org/Azraxs%27_Legacy

I did all the steps correct up until the end apparently, I got the completed soul trap after combining the three quest pieces, I went to turn in the completed soul trap to the tormented soul, with amiably faction by the way, and he ate the item, and said "you must prove yourself to the heretics before i reward you with such an item" The quest calls for kindly faction... and I was amiably, just would like to know if it's something I did wrong?

Rhambuk
06-08-2013, 11:43 PM
+4, ally
+3, warmly
+2, kindly
+1, amiably
0, indifferently
-1, apprehensively
-2, dubiously
-3, threateningly
-4, ready to attack

your faction is the only thing i could think of but after checking kindly i s lower than amiably so that wasnt it, if you are positive it is kindly then definitely petition for a refund.

William_Munny15
06-09-2013, 01:16 AM
thanks for the reply, maybe I'm wrong and kindly is higher than amiably...could be my own mistake

Rhambuk
06-09-2013, 01:34 AM
duh after re reading my list it goes highest to lowest, Kindly is above ami so you will need more faction work. Sorry he ate it Anthony Fremont maybe the gm's will help.