PDA

View Full Version : Wtf.

Jilora_OgreShamaness
11-23-2009, 12:44 AM
I come back from vacation, and this fucking happens?

*sigh*

Who ever pissed this person off, I fucking hate you with a passion.

:/

PS. I too, will donate if its going to mean the survival of the server.

Fugly
11-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Wait, you hate the person who pissed off the person who nerdrages and causes the server to go down for everyone? That doesn't seem right!

foxdragoon
11-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I hate you for hating the person that caused the hate to the person who hated the server.

karsten
11-23-2009, 01:00 AM
fugly i'm not gonna lie, i've been watching your sig for a good 15 minutes

Estharik
11-23-2009, 01:03 AM
^ don't hate the person that pissed the douche off...

that was probably the way the server was run or a GM being a douche (I had one do that to me and kicked me for no reason once) but it's not reason to ruin the fun of everyone around you.

hate the guy that did it, not the person that pissed him off... if that's the case then hate anyone that pissed someone else off that gave you a bad day at work. The people responsible need to be held accountable for, not the person that triggered stupid thoughts or emotions to make them do it. I get drunk and people piss me off... if i do something stupid, it's my fault. Not the person that pissed me off.

foxdragoon
11-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Well, mom, if you didn't piss off dad so much maybe he wouldn't hit you, just a thought.

Reiker
11-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Apparently it was because Fear was being cleared. Well, sorry for being level 50 with nothing to do but progress in the way the game was intended.

Bubbles
11-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Apparently it was because Fear was being cleared. Well, sorry for being level 50 with nothing to do but progress in the way the game was intended.

Apparently it wasn't. Stop with the prissy "talking down", it makes you come off a lot worse than you actually are.

Nag dead, Vox Broken.. zoning into Fear to kill things is the next logical step in progression. You guys are free and clear, just drop it.

Reiker
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
You mean you couldn't draw the conclusion from the big "OMG people are in Fear, this sucks, time to go out with a big bang!" post?

Wasn't trying to "talk down" rather than give Jilora a view of things in regards to the whole "I hate whoever caused the dude to DOS the server" concept.

I think a lot of us are a lot more on edge since the server going down...

Goobles
11-23-2009, 01:44 AM
omg whodunit?!

stormlord
11-23-2009, 03:20 AM
^ don't hate the person that pissed the douche off...

that was probably the way the server was run or a GM being a douche (I had one do that to me and kicked me for no reason once) but it's not reason to ruin the fun of everyone around you.

hate the guy that did it, not the person that pissed him off... if that's the case then hate anyone that pissed someone else off that gave you a bad day at work. The people responsible need to be held accountable for, not the person that triggered stupid thoughts or emotions to make them do it. I get drunk and people piss me off... if i do something stupid, it's my fault. Not the person that pissed me off.

While I agree that the person who perpetrated this should receive our full wrath, I would also admit that some people piss others off for the simple enjoyment of it. It could be that one of these indulgent creatures set the guy(s) off that exploded the server. I'd allocate 15% of the blame to those who piss others off for no other reason than simply the reward of doing so.

FatMagic
11-23-2009, 09:12 AM
It was probably Sony. :D