PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from a new player

jfry
06-12-2013, 04:52 PM
My friend and I are new to the server. We hopped on just the other day for the first time and decided to play a druid and a mage together in Qeynos. It has been fun reliving the old days.

Anyways, I wanted to make this post to thank the people behind Project 1999 for their work . I also wanted to thank all the friendly players we have ran across in our time in West Karana, Black Burrow, and Qeynos Hills in our short time here. We have received buffs from random strangers, others have ran over just to give us a clarity without us even asking, and we met a bard (while journeying in West Karana to gather ruined pelts from the lion s there) who offered to give us a hitch with his speed song.

Thanks for Project 1999 and to you players out there who have been friendly to us new players!

fennixad
06-13-2013, 06:28 AM
You welcome, hope you enjoy it like me!
names ingame?

Dannermax
06-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Nice to hear that you, and your friend had a great start on your adventures. I had the same experience when i first started out on This server, and it put a Big smile on my face :)

Striiker
06-13-2013, 09:34 AM
That's the beauty of this server. The starting zones like Qeynos etc. have people playing there. I was elated being able to log on and see a bunch of people fighting over those snakes, gnoll pups and skeletons in the Qeynos newbie yard. Qeynos Hills and Blackburrow were also populated with a lot of players. Qeynos was the first zone I entered when I first played EQ back at launch and it always made me sad on live, entering into Qeynos and seeing the desolate zones..
People on this server are also great for the most part. You'll find some that can be jerks but they are the insignificant minority. We're all here to have fun and for many, to relive the good old days. Welcome!