PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to EQ

Tuppy
06-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Good evening, (Deployed in Europe right now)

Was desiring a bit of nostalgia haven't played EQ since 2005, yeah WoW :(. Really wanted to give it a try again and happened to stumble on this server on youtube.

Any suggestions to a class, I was thinking Bard, Monk, or perhaps a caster either healer or DD, any suggestions what kind of classes tend to find groups easy on the server and eventually guilds?

Tuppy

Cippofra
06-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Monk. Definitely need more monks. Correct answer is always monk.

Wotsirb401
06-13-2013, 03:26 PM
lol to be serious. There are 3 classes that will always get insta groups. Cleric, Warrior, Enchanter

Lojik
06-14-2013, 12:14 PM
lol to be serious. There are 3 classes that will always get insta groups. Cleric, Warrior, Enchanter

If there are groups to be had. I would probably pick enc of those three, as you can solo the best out of those if you can't get a group. Playing in Europe you might not be on at peak hours, so picking a class that can solo/duo and group should be accounted for. Bard could be good too, but I don't know much about them.

Strifer
06-14-2013, 12:29 PM
I can't stop laughing due to the fact that in college I was told that a tuppy was slang for a dog's vagina.

I know that probably isn't the case in reality but sorry im done laughing now.

citizen1080
06-15-2013, 11:33 PM
You're thinking of San Diego, or a whale's vagina

Tuppy
06-16-2013, 11:03 AM
I actually got the name from a nickname we called my little brother, Tuppins. My dad gave it to him so It may not be to far from your definition. I will be coming home stateside here shortly, I suppose I could try an enchanter never played one on live so may be fun. If not I have had exp with a warrior/bard/monk, and raided on live with them so shouldn't be to much of a learning curve.

Dogs Vajayjay

Fabreezy sounds like a good name once i get it up :) if available.