PDA

View Full Version : WTB Looking for PLVL partner PBAOE Class

Yardcore
06-15-2013, 01:38 AM
Hello,

I'm looking for 1 PBAOE class that want to split the cost with me for the PLVL session that is done by highly professional and trustworthy bard.

Requirements:

Level: Between 45 and 50
Spell: Max Evocation
Class: Capable of PBAOE, but Bard is the best

When?

June 20th, from between 10 AM to early afternoon. The start time will be confirmed when closer to date.

Price:

We will split 50/50 for cost.

FAQ please see this thread: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107643

How long?

I'm planning to do about 2 to 3 hours, maybe even 4 so make sure you have money to cover that cost (50/50 split)

Whoever want to sign up w/ me, please bump this thread and also PM me with your in-game char name so we can arrange pick up and transactions etc...

Cheers!

Yardcore
06-16-2013, 12:46 PM
still need

Yardcore
06-19-2013, 11:28 AM
last call

Vayder
06-19-2013, 11:42 AM
So I split the cost with you as well as the exp so that I get the same amount of exp/pp as I would solo only it takes me twice as much time?

Yardcore
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
So I split the cost with you as well as the exp so that I get the same amount of exp/pp as I would solo only it takes me twice as much time?

Is this based on your experience? Or you are taking a wild guess? Why would I invite you to waste my time and your time and money?

Knots
06-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Is this based on your experience? Or you are taking a wild guess? Why would I invite you to waste my time and your time and money?

Any class that can PBAOE could just pay the full price and be done in half the time solo with the same PLer since they are doing all the damage anyway. I imagine you would need to pay more than half of the cost of the PL for it to be worth someone else's time to let you join them.

Yardcore
06-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Any class that can PBAOE could just pay the full price and be done in half the time solo with the same PLer since they are doing all the damage anyway. I imagine you would need to pay more than half of the cost of the PL for it to be worth someone else's time to let you join them.

I did this with a cleric/wizard/and my monk. We plvled with for 1.5 hours and we walked out with 2 lvls, and 1 lvl for me at lvl 40(hell). We all splits 3 ways average of 1k per person. The bard pulled about 200 mobs.

I'm looking for someone that is price conscious and don't mind doing pbaoe and time isn't the issue. I think it's win win. yes you can do Capi rate solo and fast, again this is based on triple constraint scope, time and budget = quality.

I have done it with great result and cheap and take a bit longer yes but it doesn't cost you 5-6k per lvl per person.

HitMePat
06-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I did this with a cleric/wizard/and my monk. We plvled with for 1.5 hours and we walked out with 2 lvls, and 1 lvl for me at lvl 40(hell). We all splits 3 ways average of 1k per person. The bard pulled about 200 mobs.

I'm looking for someone that is price conscious and don't mind doing pbaoe and time isn't the issue. I think it's win win. yes you can do Capi rate solo and fast, again this is based on triple constraint scope, time and budget = quality.

I have done it with great result and cheap and take a bit longer yes but it doesn't cost you 5-6k per lvl per person.

Did they nerf this strategy very recently? Or am i doing something wrong.

I tried duo'ing with another bard today where I would pull a group by running around Nro (we are noobs, level 12) and bellowing mobs (started with 5 or 6 when we were practicing). Then i let them beat me down to 25%ish hp, and then ran away with selo's and used Bellow on myself a few times to take myself down to 17%. At that point my selos was barely fast enough to outpace the mobs even with a drum on, so i didn't go any lower. Just ran with selos and bellowed every time i ticked up to 18%. As soon as i told my partner to start chasing and AE'ing, they aggro'd him.

What did we do wrong? Do i need to go below 17% hp for the blood aggro to really kick in? I had read elsewhere that it was <20%.

Dostarr
06-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Just my 2c as a master in the field of snare pbaoe PL....Bard is one of the worst alongside druid. You want a cleric or mage for fastest kill time between 39-51

Dostarr
06-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Also HitMePat low hp aggro doesnt work on mobs below level 20. Simple as that :)

HitMePat
06-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Also HitMePat low hp aggro doesnt work on mobs below level 20. Simple as that :)

Ty. That sums it up. Thanks for sparing me a half dozen deaths trying this later :)