PDA

View Full Version : After my first night back...

tgiamanco
06-16-2013, 05:00 AM
It's now the 5 in the morning. Haven't gamed like this since I was 14 playing this the first time it was installed on my computer. Thanks to whomever it is that runs all this, and for all the people who were kind to me all night helping me remember how to do simple things like find my druid trainer.

i can't wait to level more tomorrow. I started a few characters and finally started and stuck with a Halfling Druid. Level 5. If anyone has an alt and they are playing at around 1pm SUNDAY feel free to hit me up. I am in Misty Thicket! Name is Shortened.

:D

citizen1080
06-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the server sir!

You can thank Nilbog and Co for the server. They do have something special here. If you venture out of Misty to EC and see Bob online shoot me a tell and ill hook ya up with a care package.

pharmakos
06-16-2013, 12:00 PM
glad you're enjoying =)

TarukShmaruk
06-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the server sir!

You can thank Nilbog and Co for the server. They do have something special here. If you venture out of Misty to EC and see Bob online shoot me a tell and ill hook ya up with a care package.

Amen.

They've done a fantastic job.

Lons
06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Recently back myself; first week I was up til 3am every night. Having a blast though!

Thaeryn
06-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the server! I started myself about 2 or 3 weeks ago... Bob and several others were a great help in getting started. This is indeed an amazing server. I'm very grateful for it. I've been missing classic EQ for years, and I finally have it back. Just as great as I remember.

Jenithia
06-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Well welcome back to Norrath! If you see a little dark elf druid named Jenithia running around shoot me a tell and I'll bestow some awesome druid buffs for a fellow treehugger! :)

Clark
06-17-2013, 05:15 AM
hoorah