PDA

View Full Version : BIOS

Lyra
06-19-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm sure it's entertaining watching me struggle in the Tech forum, but to get another person playing the game, please help.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112453&page=2

skipdog
06-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah, we are all just staring at the tech forum, eating popcorn laughing at people's struggles.

Get real. This isn't the tech support forum and nobody wants to see this post here.

Lyra
06-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Seems you've also confused forums Bizyphap.

falkun
06-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Lyra, I try when I can and am silent when I can't. Gotrocks went and made a FAQ and now people don't ask the simple questions that I do know the answer to.

Lyra
06-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Lyra, I try when I can and am silent when I can't. Gotrocks went and made a FAQ and now people don't ask the simple questions that I do know the answer to.

haha I totally understand!!! I would stay silent too, except I don't want people to give up. 99% of the time if people keep trying they figure it out.

I am almost positive that guys problem is with a factory setting overclocked processor. I just don't know how to change it. If it were my PC, I would experiment, but I don't feel comfortable telling him to make changes. Although...If his computer stopped working I guess he wouldn't be able to come here to yell at me.