PDA

View Full Version : First Annual Boats'N'Hoes Event 7/21 2PM EST

diplo
06-20-2013, 03:02 PM
That's right folks,

The first annual Boats N Hoes Event will take place tomorrow 6/21 at 2PM EST. I invite only the finest hoes to attend to maybe win some gear and plat. We're going to be popping bottles getting tipsy (only the finest alcohol will be provided), playing games, and having a party traveling from EFP to BB.

Then we'll be wrappin up with the First Annual Ho Swim Race in Dagnors Cauldron to win the grand prize of 1k. All contestents must chug 5 bottles of alcohol before the race begins and pray to god no aqua goblins kill you, so get your swimming skills up.

Meeting Place - East Freeport Docks 2PM EST. I'll be taking attendance at EFP - all you hoes must be in a single file line for the boat and whoever isn't on the boat by the time we set sail whenever it comes after 2pm, can't attend the festivities.

Only the finest, naked hoes allowed and yes I discriminate. Humans, Dark Elves, Wood Elves, High Elves, Half Elves, Erudites.

Lvl 29 and under. I don't fuck with old hoes.

No ugly or fat bitches (trolls/ogres/dwarves/iksars).

If you're not naked, you're not allowed. If I find out you're a transvestite by your vernacular, you're getting kicked out from the party and not eligible for gifts.

All hoes must refer to me as Big Daddy.

All you broke ass hoes who keep begging in EC for start-up gear and plat should attend.

If atleast 5 hoes don't show up, the event will be set at a later time.

-Big Daddy

Sarius
06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Change date to 6/21. Good luck with your party!

diplo
06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Whoops, yea 6/21