PDA

View Full Version : Return Player - ??

nawcor
06-22-2013, 10:47 PM
I recently returned back to p99 and seem to be having trouble already.. (6 necro) IIRC I know necros struggle early but as I am getting no xp on greens and cant solo yellows, am I just in that stage or am i doing something wrong?

Thulack
06-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Should have some blue cons or even(white) cons near wherever you are to hunt. Your also using your pet right?

Hex
06-22-2013, 11:14 PM
There should be plenty of things to hunt around. Especially at that level, and yes, make sure you're using your pets, and your spells =)

Swish
06-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Sounds like he's an iksar? I had problems with mobs in the pit being too hard and mobs at the newbie area being too easy lol.

You can venture out into Lake of Ill Omen for a level or two if you want... the further out you go the harder the mobs get. It's never camped out there so you'll have a pick of the mobs :)

Anywhere else... get a port or move to EC/North Ro and kill stuff there :)

LiQuid
06-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Yeah, level 6 is a weird level in FoB due to the gap in mob levels. I think the only things that are easy enough to kill and hard enough to give exp are large scorpions. It's a total pain in the butt and it makes level 6 a weird mini hell level.

Advice to go to LOIO is sound. There are more blue/white con mobs there at level 6. It's just more annoying when you die to have to zone 3 times to get back to your bod.