PDA

View Full Version : New enchanter here!

iknad
06-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Hey everybody, new player here. I have a level 12 chanter in kurns if anybody is looking to group. I have no gear and no friends, so im just looking to find some grouping buddies. If your wanting to group with a gimp enchanter just send a tell to enlightend, im stock so dont expect too much from me lol.

Jenova
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Welcome to project 1999 iknad! Hopefully you will find your journey back into antonica a pleasant experience. You should find that a great many players are very helpful and more than willing to help you out with any questions you may have regarding the server.

If you ever need help just look me up ingame. I will be on main: Jenova or my alt necro (lv 12 currently) Justice. Look forward to seeing you in game :)

iknad
06-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello! thank you for the welcome! Im currently in kurns if your level 12 necro is lfg =D char name is enlightend

Shortened
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Iknad, sounds perfect. I have an 11iksar monk named Messie. Add me I will add you! See you in kurns!

diplo
06-25-2013, 04:34 PM
unfortunately reverting back to bone stock when selling your character won't yield the highest value :(

people love expensive mods here.