PDA

View Full Version : help, i want my Emulator infor.

gregmanter
06-30-2013, 12:41 AM
Pleas help me retrieve my emulator information. I am willing to make a heft donation in trade of securing my 34 shaman account emulator information. Thankyou
Greg.

citizen1080
06-30-2013, 12:44 AM
wut?

Thulack
06-30-2013, 01:49 AM
As i posted in the same thread you made in tech support. If you lost your EQemulator website info you can retrieve it there. If you lost your login info your SoL. And what your offering is bribery which doesnt work here.

nambar
06-30-2013, 03:18 AM
As i posted in the same thread you made in tech support. If you lost your EQemulator website info you can retrieve it there. If you lost your login info your SoL. And what your offering is bribery which doesnt work here.

Actually it does work. Rogean has been known to go grab LS info for users who can prove they own the EQEMu account. Maybe the password has never been changed, they just forgot it, etc.. Of course Rogean is busy and can only be bothered to look when you make a hefty donation.

Swish
06-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Actually it does work. Rogean has been known to go grab LS info for users who can prove they own the EQEMu account. Maybe the password has never been changed, they just forgot it, etc.. Of course Rogean is busy and can only be bothered to look when you make a hefty donation.

Any link to a thread that shows a happy outcome? I'm sure this could help dozens of people who have gone away thinking they're screwed.

OngorDrakan
07-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Never going to give you the info. Got to wait til SMS auth is done...

Rhambuk
07-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Never going to give you the info. Got to wait til SMS auth is done...

hopefully that will be out soon anyone hear any news on release?

Swish
07-06-2013, 11:35 AM
SMS authentication, will that affect accounts outside the US/Canada? Will we be able to use it? Will Rogean be happy with his system texting people in Europe/Asia/etc?

Email authentication seems cheaper to me and would allow everyone access to it (if allowing a couple of cases of people using the same password for their P99/email accounts)...or an app such as "Whatsapp" which helps me chat to people on your side of the pond for free :p

gotrocks
07-06-2013, 03:12 PM
OP needs to be banned, thread needs to be deleted. You did this in tech discussion, too, gtfo.

Make a petition in petition forum and nix the bribe.