PDA

View Full Version : WTS Account Broker Service (5% or 3k flat fee)

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
07-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Would like to provide secure account transactions between buyers and sellers. I have been doing a lot of these for friends or guildies, and am now looking to begin recording my successful transactions on the comments of this thread.

Service works as follow: Buyer allows me to hold plat for transfer while seller provides me account info for an initial securing (Changing Email and Password to EQ Emu, and changing Loginserver account info). Buyer logs on with new information and ensures proper items, spells, and characters are the same as listed ad. Buyer approves and changes EQ Emu Email/Password and Loginserver password and confirms they have secured account, then funds are released to Seller.

Entire transaction takes about 15-20 minutes, and ensures both parties are happy.

I perform all transactions on my main, and do this service for either 5% of total OR flat fee of 3k, whichever is less.

Please send tells to <REDACTED> in game for these, or PM me. Also, going to keep this thread alive for successful account transfers to report complete transactions here.