PDA

View Full Version : A Newbs Plight

Targobaath
07-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Hey there guys, I was an active player during the Kunark-Luclin Era. I was a kid though, I started in 5th grade because my best friends older cousin got him into the game as well. We would play pretty much non-stop, and while we knew a lot about the game, knew a lot of items, prices, even lore, etc. We never really got that high of a level. The game did make a big impact on my childhood, and I still look back fondly on the times I spent in Norrath. Which led me to discovering this server, because to this day I have not found a better MMORPG.

So this brings me to my problem now. I have never really explored much more than the newbie zones, and the areas outside them ex- Freeport, and EC. We would start a character, get some hand me down gear from people. Level them to about 10 and move to the next, in typical short attention span fashion.

Now in my adventures I would like to see all the awesome zones that I heard about, but never got to directly experience. I started a Cleric for usefulness sake, and am now looking for a good guide on leveling that will take me to some of the more fun places in the world. I am very motivated to level to cap and see it all, something I have yet to do an ANY mmorpg.

Any help and advice is appreciated. From camps, even down to mobs, and cool drops to use or sell. How can I get the most of the world?

If you see me in game feel free to send me a message too- name is Montresuer.

Aaron
07-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Adventurer's Guide to Leveling (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=86713)

SamwiseRed
07-09-2013, 05:44 PM
newb yard and crushbone to 12 or 14

unrest from 14 to 22 or 24

MM from 24 to 40

u can actually stay in unrest for a long time soloing as a cleric.

SamwiseRed
07-09-2013, 05:45 PM
all a zone or two away from your starting city :)

Raavak
07-09-2013, 05:50 PM
I say Unrest from 14 to 40 if you want to solo hags in your mid-to-late 30's. Wow, I lived in that zone for a long time...