PDA

View Full Version : Eq stories. Seek the calling

Superjiff
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I don't know if anyone on here used to write eq stories at all in there free time but, I came across this while moving in rl. I thought I might share it with you all seems no one really around me cares much for this kinda stuff anymore. It's short and I do rember the whole plot I was thinking about back in the day, makes me smile just thinking bout all that old stuff, enjoy.

------

I stopped cold.. there I stood only inches from never turning back. The sounds of the stream rushing under my feet, the wood from the bridge creaked and the howling of the wind blew. "I must move on" I thought to myself as I leaned my head back looking forward to the trees that made nektulos forest.
I've dreamed of this day, never did I figure I would make it this far. All of my thoughts, dreams and visions have guided me. "So I must go" I said aloud taking my first step toward darkness.
The temperature dropped drastically, chills ran down my spine and the cold gripped my bones. Taking my breath away, I pressed forward...

lecompte
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Fun :) You should finish it.

Superjiff
07-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks :) and yeah I've already started more on the story. Once time and life gives me a little break maybe I can really get into it.

Nirgon
07-09-2013, 09:20 PM
I stood there mashing away at backstab, the entire raid immune to dragon roar...

had to stop writing sorry

LiQuid
07-09-2013, 09:55 PM
I cannibalized and then I sat down and then I stood up and I cannibalized and then I sat down and then I stood up and I cannibalized and then I sat down and then I stood up and I cannibalized and then I sat down and then I stood up and I cannibalized and then I sat down and then I stood up and the power of Rallos flowed thru me and bestowed a great strength to a monk whose name I will never remember and then I cannibalized and then I sat down.

LordSterben
07-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Circa-1999:
I was a paladin of the fifth season and my rusty sword glistened with the blood of hundreds of giant rats. With stalwart resolution, I attacked Boomba the Big with my Lay Hands before realizing that it was not an attack. Suddenly, my sphincter was ripped asunder by the ogre. "Paladins suck," I thought aloud before rolling a monk.

Now:
Sweat dripped from my brow as I approached the zone line. I knew that it was likely that stepping a cross that line would result in one of my blackouts. Time would stand still, my vision would go dark, and the words "You have been disconnected." Would flash before my third eye. Summoning my courage, I took the step and... <LINKDEAD>