Coolname
07-11-2013, 03:44 AM
closed

alaiwy0503
07-11-2013, 09:09 AM
bump for a fair price

Coolname
07-11-2013, 07:11 PM
bump - sidenote buyer pays for any 3rd party broker, and that person must meet my approval, assuming you don't want to go threw me directly.

arsenalpow
07-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Concerning the above edit:

Tried to buy the account with an offer of hiero+rbg. Was basically agreed upon. Any account purchase I have done before I was allowed to log into the account, verify that everything is kosher, that the info is correct etc etc. Then change the PW and corresponding email. No escrow or 3rd parties were necessary considering my visibility on this server being the co-leader / raid leader of BDA. Guy wanted items up front and I'd need to trust him to make sure it worked out after the fact. Might be why 90k for a 59 rogue seemed a bit too good to be true.

Buyer beware.

Coolname
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
no one gives out info up front get real ...

I offered for him to find a 3rd party, he refused and wanted to cry ..as you can see ^^

Tecmos Deception
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Caveat Emptor.

Semper Fidelis.

arsenalpow
07-11-2013, 07:46 PM
no one gives out info up front get real ...

I offered for him to find a 3rd party, he refused and wanted to cry ..as you can see ^^

Have bought a few accounts before, and my reputation has sufficed prior considering what's at stake for me to screw over someone on a half geared 59 rogue trade. I have nothing to cry about. I'm perfectly happy keeping my items, I'm giving a general warning to anyone else interested in this account based on my experience briefly dealing with you. I wish you the best in selling it.

Frostshock
07-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Concerning the above edit:

No escrow or 3rd parties were necessary considering my visibility on this server being the co-leader / raid leader of BDA.

Buyer beware.

Wait so.. he is supposed to trust you because you "know people?"... using a 3rd party seems pretty standard to me.

Coolname
07-11-2013, 07:58 PM
right exactly, dudes off his meds today... his "experience" was like 2 tells..

1) me saying "no I'm not giving the full info out to someone upfront"

2) me saying "go find a popular 3rd party broker"

arsenalpow
07-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Wait so.. he is supposed to trust you because you "know people?"... using a 3rd party seems pretty standard to me.

Escrow is used to ensure that no one is ripped off, and especially so if neither party has a prior reputation to bank on; which is not the case here. Bob runs an escrow service because people know who he is and his reputation precedes him. My reputation also is well known being that I co-lead a high visibility guild on this server. If my reputation isn't enough to make this trade happen and instead must rely on Bob or some other no name escrow person then this trade doesn't need to happen. If you can't trust an established guild leader then who can you trust; a random escrow service?

Last time I'm posting about it. Again, good luck selling it. It will go quick at that price.

Coolname
07-11-2013, 08:13 PM
My reputation also is well known to myself and my fellow guildmates being that I co-lead a high visibility guild on this server.

Fixed for you ^^

So.. I'm supposed to keep up with the comings and goings of a zerg guild like BDA in order to do business in EC or forums... okay..

Tajin
07-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Ive dealth with Coolname before, we did a big trade multiple accounts/items... he is a trustworthy guy... A++ Seller

Frostshock
07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
If my reputation isn't enough to make this trade happen and instead must rely on Bob or some other no name escrow person then this trade doesn't need to happen. If you can't trust an established guild leader then who can you trust; a random escrow service?

Isn't this how every scam starts? No bro.. I'm different.. you can Trust me...

Sounds like he is unhappy that you don't respect his Online persona... i can't even say that with out laughing. Anyway his logic seems to be hes in a guild and no one in any well known guild ever does anything bad....

lulz.

Volibear
07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Hes got 570 posts, coolname has 23. Obvious scam is obvious

Coolname
07-11-2013, 08:37 PM
obvious troll is obvious

arsenalpow
07-11-2013, 08:40 PM
I'd rather just drop it. If the guy doesn't trust doesn't trust me and my reputation then that's that. End of story.

Lanuven
07-11-2013, 08:44 PM
I'd rather just drop it. If the guy doesn't trust doesn't trust me and my reputation then that's that. End of story.

Confirmed Chest to poor to pay for escrow =D Ill pay for it man if your that broke haha

free bump

Widan
07-11-2013, 09:37 PM
There's a reason this account is being sold for 90k. (It's because it's a scam)

Coolname
07-11-2013, 09:45 PM
more trolls

Frostshock
07-11-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't see the issue.. just use a well known escrow and do the trade...

get over your ego of "I'm someone special in BDA therefor i'm trustworthy."

Nerosys
07-11-2013, 09:51 PM
one way or the other its not my business i know chest wouldn't screw someone over for 90k however i have sold atleast 6 accounts and i always expect cash upfront prior to relinquishing information... and any accounts i purchased i paid upfront as well, just sayin.

Frostshock
07-11-2013, 09:52 PM
one way or the other its not my business i know chest wouldn't screw someone over for 90k however i have sold atleast 6 accounts and i always expect cash upfront prior to relinquishing information... and any accounts i purchased i paid upfront as well, just sayin.

you are missing the "he thinks he is special & well known and therefor should be treated differently part..."

Sarius
07-11-2013, 09:55 PM
I think enough verification should be to inspect the person and see if the account is what it says it is. Buyer and seller should split escrow or seller should include it in the price. Just my 2cp.

Sarius
07-11-2013, 09:56 PM
The point of escrow is to protect both parties by using a reputable third party. If one of the parties is already reputable, why not trust them?

Coolname
07-11-2013, 10:00 PM
never seen so much drama, I'm going to let bob handle this sale from this point on.

this auction is closed