PDA

View Full Version : Zipzop Interview thread.

Tiggles
07-13-2013, 03:41 AM
Discuss the Zipzop interview here.

http://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/c/2568197

Volibear
07-13-2013, 03:41 AM
First

Giovanni
07-13-2013, 03:42 AM
Had to be a paid actor. No one is that stupid, but the drama was entertaining.

Remember to order your studyaid.ca for the red botb tomorrow!

Kesulos
07-13-2013, 03:42 AM
Your MQ directory is C:\Users\Zak\MQ2

Ifall
07-13-2013, 03:43 AM
Obviously he isn't the guy with all the info - he is just a pawn trying to obtain attention and to retrieve his account back -

Massive Marc
07-13-2013, 03:43 AM
Like watching a bad movie. All that trouble for a char, that will probably never get a group.

Dirtnap
07-13-2013, 03:46 AM
I'm disappointed it wasn't an actual exploit. I was gonna use it to level my ranger. :mad:

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Sad that most of the conversations/drama happened off the forums or on livestream, hope someone posts the details.

The thread went form op troll attention whore to, this guy knows how to exploit! in 1 post...

Vianna
07-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Sad that most of the conversations/drama happened off the forums or on livestream, hope someone posts the details.

The thread went form op troll attention whore to, this guy knows how to exploit! in 1 post...

He wasnt exploiting he was using MQ2. Which got flagged right away. Which means anyone using it would get banned.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 03:54 AM
ooooh so nothing new.

weak...

Rogean
07-13-2013, 04:03 AM
1:37:30

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:07 AM
1:37:30

is that a bible passage?

Tasslehofp99
07-13-2013, 04:08 AM
So exploiters still get banned? I guess aiaus and desmo were just exempt.

Kesulos
07-13-2013, 04:09 AM
is that a bible passage?

Might be in there now after that ownage

Rogean
07-13-2013, 04:09 AM
Might be in there now after that ownage

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:11 AM
if youre referring to the timeframe of the video in op, i checked there was nothing. I figured it was a livestream that ended a long time ago.

Otherwise I've no idea what that is supposed to mean (

Kesulos
07-13-2013, 04:13 AM
if youre referring to the timeframe of the video in op, i checked there was nothing. I figured it was a livestream that ended a long time ago.

Otherwise I've no idea what that is supposed to mean (

This one http://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/b/429757721

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:16 AM
Yes, I lied about MQ2.

As I just told Sirken, I did it as a way to draw attention to the issue. I used the exploit that I know that members of TMO use and have used. It is apparently some kind of unique build, but I don't know any more about that than what I was told by the person who designed it.

I was also just informed that there is basically no way that the exploit can be traced retroactively, so people who have used this in the past who may stop using it now are completely off the hook.

In other words, there's a really good chance that I give up everything I have (which I will do in time) and nothing will be done about it from the in-game end of things. As far as the GM/Guide corruption, there is a chance that it can be conclusively nailed down, it will just take a lot work to prove that my info isn't fabricated, the initial info isn't fabricated, etc.

Essentially this will end up solving nothing other than getting me removed from the server, which is something I had already done myself anyway.

Keep in mind that not much of that interview dealt with the TMO issue at all. I understand that exploiting the lie that I told is a great way to turn tables against me, but it doesn't mean that the issues I am bringing to the table are irrelevant.

khanable
07-13-2013, 04:18 AM
So which GM allegedly is part of this RMT shiznaz?

Rhambuk
This one http://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/b/429757721

Thanks much, yeah so super desperate guy trying to get his account back and thats all?

very elaborate attempt....

Visual
What kind of mental conditions have you been diagnosed with Zippy

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Thanks much, yeah so super desperate guy trying to get his account back and thats all?

very elaborate attempt....

Not desperate at all. I have plenty of other things going on in my life than this, I just thought about playing again and figured this would be a viable way to get my account back. If that doesn't happen, then at least I will know that I put the truth out there for people to see (in some way or another).

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Not desperate at all. I have plenty of other things going on in my life than this, I just thought about playing again and figured this would be a viable way to get my account back. If that doesn't happen, then at least I will know that I put the truth out there for people to see (in some way or another).

so is there anything other than already known illegal 3rd party software going on?

I mean, that can be actually proven.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:22 AM
As far as the people who don't believe me about the info I have, Sirken confirmed with me in the talk we had after the interview that he knew that I had some form of information based strictly upon what I know about the items that PlatLord had. The fact that I have information about what really happened is 100% true.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:24 AM
so is there anything other than already known illegal 3rd party software going on?

I mean, that can be actually proven.

Well there is a way to prove the TMO/Platlord connection but it is going to take a lot of detective work to CONCLUSIVELY (key word) prove, and the only people who have access to that detective work are GMs, because it is all based upon database info.

I know that its true because I got information straight from the source. I've also seen it discussed semi-publicly in other areas that these kinds of things are talked about. Unfortunately to be as conclusive as the GMs want to be there will have to be a LOT of work done, and they won't allow an independent 3rd party to do it.

quido
07-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Name us some TMO names! Even just one plz

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:27 AM
Roegan also admitted on stream that GMs have paid these hackers for their own hacks, and I have seen evidence of those conversations happening as well, though I don't actually have it in a way that I can publicly display.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:30 AM
Well there is a way to prove the TMO/Platlord connection but it is going to take a lot of detective work to CONCLUSIVELY (key word) prove, and the only people who have access to that detective work are GMs, because it is all based upon database info.

I know that its true because I got information straight from the source. I've also seen it discussed semi-publicly in other areas that these kinds of things are talked about. Unfortunately to be as conclusive as the GMs want to be there will have to be a LOT of work done, and they won't allow an independent 3rd party to do it.

but will you assist the gm's if they don't reinstate your account? This has already been detrimental to the integrity of the server and if it goes unresolved even farther. I realize you don't care but to make such a public spectacle when it easily could have been handled behind closed doors.... unecessary in my opinion

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:31 AM
Don't let the fact that my lie about MQ2 was exposed dissuade you guys from the most important points here. I have no reason to just get myself permabanned without trying to spark some kind of change. If you want to think that I'm just trying to get 15 minutes of fame, then go for it, but I get plenty of public attention as it is in my personal life just based upon what I do in school/for a hobby.

Kesulos
07-13-2013, 04:32 AM
No matter the way you look at it from the outside, you're just blackmailing.

You want to help the server but only if you get your character back. But if you don't get your character back you're not going to play anymore, and then you don't care what happens to the server. BUT you're going to release it anyway, not to help the server anymore, but out of spite to get revenge against possible corrupt staff who banned you 100% justifiably.

Either you're a dick for blackmailing volunteer staff offering a free service, or you're a dick for inciting a riot and then leaving the building.

The only possible outcome without you ending up the bad guy is if you release all the information on a good will basis to the staff. With the understanding they've restored accounts in the past for people who have provided much less than you claim to have.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:33 AM
but will you assist the gm's if they don't reinstate your account? This has already been detrimental to the integrity of the server and if it goes unresolved even farther. I realize you don't care but to make such a public spectacle when it easily could have been handled behind closed doors.... unecessary in my opinion

Yes, I will. I don't think it will dissuade people from hacking, but maybe this will actually make people stop calling all of the people who are trying to help 'tin foil hats' and crazy and whatnot.

Things fall through the cracks, information gets spread. That's just how it works. The people who obtain that information aren't always crazy or wrong.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:34 AM
No matter the way you look at it from the outside, you're just blackmailing.

You want to help the server but only if you get your character back. But if you don't get your character back you're not going to play anymore, and then you don't care what happens to the server. BUT you're going to release it anyway, not to help the server anymore, but out of spite to get revenge against possible corrupt staff who banned you 100% justifiably.

Either you're a dick for blackmailing volunteer staff offering a free service, or you're a dick for inciting a riot and then leaving the building.

The only possible outcome without you ending up the bad guy is if you release all the information on a good will basis to the staff. With the understanding they've restored accounts in the past for people who have provided much less than you claim to have.

My only qualm about giving it directly to the staff is that it could potentially lead to more things being covered up.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Theres no point in doing all of this for attention, in 3 days without updates no one will even remember.

The entire mq2 thing just burned any sort of credibility you had with the community, i think, and if you have any rmt information it wont destroy tmo or change the entire server I don't think...

Just because the rmters share a guild tag doesnt mean over 200 people are involved.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Theres no point in doing all of this for attention, in 3 days without updates no one will even remember.

The entire mq2 thing just burned any sort of credibility you had with the community, i think, and if you have any rmt information it wont destroy tmo or change the entire server I don't think...

Just because the rmters share a guild tag doesnt mean over 200 people are involved.

The real problem here is that Roegan just told me that that hack cant be traced retroactively, so if anything I have only helped to cover it up even further... and I am sure there are lots of people in TMO who have NO idea about any of this. Only 2 (maybe 3) people are involved, and they are spearheading a large amount of the RMT.

Sirzen also told me a minute ago that he basically didn't care if RMT was happening because it 'kept people on the server'. I found that kind of strange, but whatever.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:36 AM
My only qualm about giving it directly to the staff is that it could potentially lead to more things being covered up.

Maybe i'm just naive, or drunk, but I have more faith in our gm's/devs than that.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 04:38 AM
The real problem here is that Roegan just told me that that hack cant be traced retroactively, so if anything I have only helped to cover it up even further.

or you just helped spread it around because it can't be traced and people that figure out how to use it will use it with less fear of persecution. The staff can't observe every player all the time.

Kesulos
07-13-2013, 04:56 AM

I have a limited understanding of process of investigating and banning, but from what I took away from the stream is that much of the investigating is done by GMs like Ephi, and not the senior staff. If you claim it's the GMs that are corrupt, then release it to Sirken, who manages them. If you fear Sirken is the problem, release it to Rogean or Nilbog. If you think they are corrupt, you're screwed because they are as high up as it gets and at some point you need to put your trust in someone if you want any chance of anything being resolved.

I'm sure if you're accusing a specific GM of being corrupt, and you release evidence to support it to senior staff, the investigation will be handled by senior staff. It's not like they're going to give it back down the chain and be like "hey you're accused of corruption, please investigate yourself and get back to me." If that's the case, we're all screwed anyway then.

The bottom line is that unless you give them info without any preconditions, it's blackmail. That's not going to work here, it's been made clear.

I'd like to believe if you're being honest about what you have, you'll be rewarded for exposing it by the senior staff, and also respected among your peers here.

Senthin
07-13-2013, 05:07 AM
He won't be compensated. I'm sure he already knows that.

Sirken wanted to say it, and he pretty much did at the end. When you take the route Systollic did to release this information, it was not okay. There were no 'Yeah we'll consider giving you your account back.' The only reason they didn't say it right away, they wanted to see how credible the information he had was, and if he actually had anything worth noting. If the person may have information you want and has a specific demand, even if you know you aren't giving in to that demand, you don't take it off the table right away

The resolution to this will be Systollic gives up the information, may get an IP ban lift, definitely no account restore, and maybe someone gets banned down the road after research is done.. Who knows.

Regardless, it was VERY entertaining, and reminded me of my old school EQ days of reading on forums about conspiracies. I had a good time listening to Tiggles stream, it was fun. Grats to Tiggles to making some money off of it, lol.

Flamewraith
07-13-2013, 05:12 AM
Maybe i'm just naive, or drunk, our gm's/devs than that.

This is about where I am.

Lron
07-13-2013, 05:57 AM
I thought this guy did good with building suspense but I agree he needs to release the proof now or he will just be viewed as a troll.

Rogean and Sirken did a good job cutting through the BS.

I can not vote on the poll because I dont know. What i do know is that this was some class A drama and a great interview by tiggles once again.

If he thinks Rogean or Sirken are involved, or all the GMs are involved there really is no need for him to go through all of this because he would have no way of getting his toon back for sure if he released that information so my opinion is...

There is 1-2 corrupt GMs involved in RMT or he is completely full of shit.

These are the only 2 valid options.

Lemiddar
07-13-2013, 07:19 AM
I understand that exploiting the lie that I told is a great way to turn tables against me, but it doesn't mean that the issues I am bringing to the table are irrelevant.

Alright, here's the thing. You're right. Just because you lied about MQ2 doesn't mean that you're lying about everything else. But you HAVE to know that it certainly hurts any claim to credibility to had. I wanted to believe you. The OOC/shout drew me out of the tunnel and I watched for a few minutes before you were banned. You were basing your argument and credibility at the time on that. It was your choice. When that turned out to be a lie, given that YOU were trying to gather momentum with it, you lost the faith of most people. How could you not see that coming when you began this crusade?

As far as things not being able to be traced retroactively it doesn't seem to matter. I don't remember if it was Sirken or Rogean, but one of them said they had already flagged the accounts they uncovered using MQ2 that were trying to usurp detection. They were simply investigating further to make sure no one was banned. Stopping now wouldn't seem to hinder that whatsoever. If I'm wrong? Well, then instead of helping you seem to actually have hurt the server quite a bit. Instead of those players being banned your 'interview' served to help them keep playing when it was revealed that the server staff is onto them. Yet another thing you must not have considered.

The whole time it just seemed like you were a middleman for Stabbyjoe. Sirken and Rogean were trying to ascertain if you had anything new to give them, or simply the same old information. You spent too much time talking about that same information. I'm positive you have something, but I'm really unsure if you have any more than Stabbyjoe already gave them. If it's just a couple people on a long spreadsheet of RMTing that weren't banned it may just be because they were having trouble proving it concretely. It doesn't mean they didn't have information to begin with.

So, what do you do? Stop trying to be blue99 Superman. Apologize to the GMs for the way you handled this. It was short-sighted. Release everything you have. Send it to ALL of them, rather than just trusting one. If they all cover it up there's no hope of stopping it anyway. Post it publically on the forums. Rogean and Sirken weren't exactly warm to the idea of another huge thread coming out of this, but if that's what it took for you to feel comfortable it seemed like they would let it stay open. Hell, send it to some of the people on the board. I'm sure some of us would continue your crusade if this was all deemed true. I would, albeit in a much different way. If what you say is true, and it's such a big deal, I'm sure those members of TMO that had no idea about it would even be disgusted into action. If nothing else I hope it would cut the guild in half, allowing the honest members who care more about the server than the pixels to thrive.

If you came right out with all this shit people would back you. Shit, if you helped to fix the problem and didn't get your account back I have no doubt that you would get offers left and right to be PLd to the same level as that character was. Frankly, it's the perfect resolution if you're telling the truth. The staff still gets to ban you to dissuade others from making a public spectacle of yourself, and you still a fresh account with a level whatever character on it. Most would probably even help gear you up! But again, only if what you had actually mattered and you handled it well from here on.

Two questions I can't seem to clear up in my mind.

1) You said you were pretty new to the server when you bought this account, didn't you? Well, where did you get the plat to pay for it? The amount I heard was 60k, and that doesn't come from farming a few spiderling silks and pelts to make padding, like most new people on this server.

2) That account was flagged on May 23rd. It was mentioned that you started your thread complaining about the banning on May 29th. You said you'd only had the character a few days. Given that you have MQ2 now.. are we to believe you didn't use it then, and simply waited a week and a half to complain about your banning?

I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm trying to help you, and to understand.

dax
07-13-2013, 08:09 AM
lol

dax
07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Its the Snowden of MMO's !!!

Breeziyo
07-13-2013, 08:26 AM
1) You said you were pretty new to the server when you bought this account, didn't you? Well, where did you get the plat to pay for it? The amount I heard was 60k, and that doesn't come from farming a few spiderling silks and pelts to make padding, like most new people on this server.

He said he got it from selling items from an account he received from a friend who quit.

bertbarian
07-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Shit. This entire business is Sketchier than asking for a happy ending at an Asian Massage parlor.

Protip, it's not sketchy if you know how to ask.

Reapin
07-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Missed my duel victory by 2 minutes! Bah

Reapin
07-13-2013, 09:24 AM
If what he says is true then everyone running the server/paying the bills is corrupt there is nothing players can do but leave. It is all just pointless whining.

Turp_SmokinPurp
07-13-2013, 09:46 AM
For sure a hacker. I could tell that from the beginning because Zoombaah (Bhak) knows EQ in an out , and those tells r legit.

Cords
07-13-2013, 09:51 AM
well I guess we have our news fix for the day.

khanable
07-13-2013, 09:55 AM
For sure a hacker. I could tell that from the begging because Zoombaah (Bhak) knows EQ in an out , and those tells r legit.

Wut?

Zoombaah==Bhak?

t0lkien
07-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Shit. This entire business is Sketchier than asking for a happy ending at an Asian Massage parlor.

Protip, it's not sketchy if you know how to ask.

On the contrary, this entire episode and the crap behind it has made me feel just as seedy as if I'd been offered a HJ in a massage parlour. At least that is what it is, instead of this subterfuge/deceit/filthy half-truth-ridden epic of a display of the worst in human nature. There's nothing quite so seedy as corruption that masquerades as nobility. And doesn't it always.

Nastinate
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
The more I listen and read the greater this sense that everyone is completely full of shit. If the dev's and gm's are running this server out the kindness of their heart, god bless em. But I for one dont know nor ever met someone in my life who would put this type of work into a project (for a buncha thankless entitled douchebags) without some sort of compensation. Really i hope im wrong but honesty feel like the whole thing is a sham.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Face Off was a great movie. As the basis for a thread, not so much.

Reapin
07-13-2013, 10:45 AM
The more I listen and read the greater this sense that everyone is completely full of shit. If the dev's and gm's are running this server out the kindness of their heart, god bless em. But I for one dont know nor ever met someone in my life who would put this type of work into a project (for a buncha thankless entitled douchebags) without some sort of compensation. Really i hope im wrong but honesty feel like the whole thing is a sham.

Are you having fun? You must be since you are here. So where is the sham?

To me, it comes across like this is merely a hobby to the people involved. People do hobbies without making money all the time. In fact most hobbies involve taking a loss financially.

I wish they were more heavy handed in dealing with RMT but it is their choice since it is their hobby and their time they put in. When it comes to such issues they have better knowledge and experience to weigh all the pros and cons of doing so then a user does. Don't like it? Make your own server.

This is not a perfect server and it will never be. However I feel they have done a great job so far (that's why I made a donation to them). It is difficult to regulate human nature. I do not believe they are corrupt, because if they were they would have never had mass bannings and this server would be in very bad shape.

botrainer
07-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Heres what im thinking about all this. This guy using the hacks (systolic) really doesnt work, doesnt go to school or have any sort of major social skills.

This guy is just a loser who is butt hurt he isnt making RMT, and wants to stop platlord from doing it. I can understand his pain about RMT but really he's gonna take it out on the community who hasnt done anything with these RMT to make some sorta point? Personally he used the no delay hack once, he likely bought the account used an active hack got busted and is now ratting people out to get his account (that HE likely got banned to start with) back.

Best way to handle this, ban him he has done enought damage to the community. Then put TMO under investigation. Look for any links to trades done with any known Platlord accounts / toons / IPs (if known). It make take a few weeks or months but atlease from talk within the community, amoung players and some other guilds Ive heard TMO is top dog, and wihtin that are some shady players.

That seems to be the best way to go about this from a GM stand point.

spoils
07-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Even if tmo is found to be guilty...if GMs are getting a cut, why the hell would they do anything about it?

Turp_SmokinPurp
07-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes, I lied about MQ2.

I was also just informed that there is basically no way that the exploit can be traced retroactively, so people who have used this in the past who may stop using it now are completely off the hook.

Essentially this will end up solving nothing other than getting me removed from the server, which is something I had already done myself anyway.
This guy just drama imo, no proof has been submitted. Lies and Hax . Watch the full interview. Public post some proof or gtfo.

Reapin
07-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Even if tmo is found to be guilty...if GMs are getting a cut, why the hell would they do anything about it?

Because if it is found that they are making money from this venture in anyway they open themselves up to legal action from Sony.

Striiker
07-13-2013, 12:48 PM
First off, the stream was entertaining to listen to while hanging with my guildies killing stuff. My criticism of the streaming moderator is that you say little things here and there that annoy people. Making fun of Rogean's accent, correcting the viewer count when the number quoted was off by a couple all made me (and others) groan.. Good interviewers stay out of the way and let the guests do their thing while guiding the conversation and keeping it on track. Also the advertisement at the end was so cheesy..
Secondly, from the point of view by many watching, this whole thing seemed to boil down to the guy trying to get his account back and that's it. It kept coming back to him being pissed off that he lost his account because the same rules were applied to his situation that have hit others. It's well documented, people who buy accounts often get screwed over because the account they bought was probably leveled up using MQ and it gets detected and eventually banned. Anyone truly concerned about the server would have gone directly to Nilbog and if ignored or no satisfactory result was achieved, go to the players with all the info. The approach taken completely killed off any trust or belief that anyone would have had for him. Honestly, if I were the staff, right after the MQ use was identified and admitted to I would have yelled peace out, dropped the mic and walked off the stage. That was the awesome slam dunk, game over moment of the show.. That they stuck around only served this guys purposes further, giving him more air time, and more opportunities to get details out of the GM's on what they know / don't know or how things operate behind the scenes, all great intelligence for people trying to scam / hack the system.

This BS drama is being dragged out longer by dangling the carrot in front of everyone with this mysterious information he has, thus keeping the spotlight on him longer. It's like these companies that pull crap like "if we get 1 million twitter followers, we'll donate money to help fight cancer in kids". It makes them look like scumbags who could care less a bout the cause and more about themselves. That's all this guy is.

I have to say that the best part of all of these streams from involving the GM's is that it gives us all a peek behind the scenes of the server operations. It's far more informative and meaningful that posts to forums which degrade into asshattery. Having transparency without giving too much intel to those who would exploit the system is a great move. I'd love to see more originating from the staff (interviews etc) than from players.

Mesenkomaha
07-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Because if it is found that they are making money from this venture in anyway they open themselves up to legal action from Sony.

This.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 01:36 PM
I have a lot to say, but I have a busy day ahead of me so I might not can today. I have several options as far as what to do with the data I have, but after some private conversation with Sirken and Roegan, I know that no matter how incriminating my data is, it will be very simple for them to deny it by saying it is fabricated.

Sirken told me verbatim that he "turns a blind eye to RMT because it keeps people on the server". Also, the scan to determine who is using the hack/exploit/whatever it is yesterday is NOT retroactive, so anyone who has used it to this point will not be punished in any fashion.

To those speculating that I bought the MQ2 compile from the kenetix site: That is not true, and the build I was using was specifically modified to be undetectable. The hacks may have become available on Kenetix since I got them, but I know that no one had purchased them off of that site when I obtained them. They were only given to people who had specific access to specific sections of specific communities (really specific, right?). I had not been detected up to that point, even though I had several characters that remained untouched until yesterday, including a level 17 Wizard named Fireand that I tested the MQ2 compile with and made it to that level and became bored. The compile itself still is not detectable without (as I said in my OP) a specific link to the people using it... In other words, the people using it on the server will not be caught unless the GMs are notified of their behaviors, and even then there is plausible deniability unless Roegan does to them what he did to me last night (checked the path).

So the TL;DR:

-The GMs won't allow a 3rd party to independently compare my data to theirs
-They deflected the TMO issue, and the allegations I made into a spectacle to point out the lie I told simply to draw attention to the circumstances
-High ups turn a blind eye to RMT because it protects the server,
-They know for a fact that I have data that is accurate (per Sirken), but it is just as easy for them to argue that my data has been manipulated as it is for me to argue that it's accurate
-I did NOT buy the program from Kenetix Systems.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:39 PM
-They deflected the TMO issue, and the allegations I made into a spectacle to point out the lie I told simply to draw attention to the circumstances
-They know for a fact that I have data that is accurate (per Sirken), but it is just as easy for them to argue that my data has been manipulated as it is for me to argue that it's accurate

You have no credibility here anymore. Even if what you say is 100% I don't think more than a handful of people that already believed that will believe you.

whether or not its true doesn't matter at this point, and if what you say is true and the gm's can simply deny your claims as fabrication what can you do.

You've already lost.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 01:41 PM
You have no credibility here anymore. Even if what you say is 100% I don't think more than a handful of people that already believed that will believe you.

whether or not its true doesn't matter at this point, and if what you say is true and the gm's can simply deny your claims as fabrication what can you do.

You've already lost.

That poll says otherwise, and furthermore, its not a win-lose thing for me because I'm done playing on the server. I don't even care about my old account anymore.

Its a loss for YOU guys if it isn't handled.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:42 PM
That poll says otherwise, and furthermore, its not a win-lose thing for me because I'm done playing on the server. I don't even care about my old account anymore.

Polls are meaningless...

and yes IF there is ANY validity to what your claiming it would hurt us. Yet there hasn't been any just empty promises and lies....

Systolic
07-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Polls are meaningless...

and yes IF there is ANY validity to what your claiming it would hurt us. Yet there hasn't been any just empty promises and lies....

I gave some of the data I had last night on the stream. Sirken confirmed that he knew I had accurate information (albeit in private)... Hopefully he would own up to saying those things publicly as well, but I also think that Tiggles was still in the vent call when we were talking about it, so maybe he can confirm outside of Sirken or me.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Theres been too much information about this for me to keep up with, so if im a little crude and short in patience forgive me.

The accurate information I assume your talking about is platlords spreadsheet etc. Proves that rmt happens, we all know it does, and who is doing it. Really its just a list of the people that have been rmting...

if theres more information than that i havent seen it yet, but like i said theres an insane amount of posts and information to go through right now...

Dermis
07-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Also, the scan to determine who is using the hack/exploit/whatever it is yesterday is NOT retroactive, so anyone who has used it to this point will not be punished in any fashion.

Wow. You just really don't have a clue, do you? They didn't just figure out how to detect the DLL tampering yesterday in order to catch you. Rogean said there were accounts flagged. He simply checked to see if yours was one of them, to prove that those using the same methods would be banned.

Are they retroactive? No. Did they just start flagging yesterday, with you? Absolutely not.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Wow. You just really don't have a clue, do you? They didn't just figure out how to detect the DLL tampering yesterday in order to catch you. Rogean said there were accounts flagged. He simply checked to see if yours was one of them, to prove that those using the same methods would be banned.

Are they retroactive? No. Did they just start flagging yesterday, with you? Absolutely not.

Man its just a cover up, obviously!

Reapin
07-13-2013, 01:55 PM

You wisely threw in TMO in your allegations because you know there are people who are jealous of them or have been genuinely and within the rules, screwed over by them who will jump on your bandwagon due to their sour grapes.

You are a manipulator and a liar. If you really had any evidence of any worth and wanted to bring them down you would send it to Sony. But you wont because you have nothing but your lies.

And for not caring about your account, for a guy who doesn't care about it, you sure seem to dwell on it an awful lot.

Begone loser.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Well if I have already gone/will go to Sony I certainly wouldn't tell anyone about it publicly, that's for sure.

You can certainly have your opinions abut me, but think about it like this: How different would it have been if I had openly admitted to MQ2 in the first place? We all gained a lot information through seeing Roegan determine that I was using MQ2. They have direct access to the folders on your PC that are running the game. Given that there is no EULA for this emulated server, is that legal? Is that ethical?

Also Roegan told me yesterday that if he wanted to inject detection code into the game he could "fake a server crash" in order to do so.

There's writing on the wall here, but I'm not going to spell it out for everyone, and I'm also not done here. Yesterday was just the beginning.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 02:06 PM

That's not the point.

The point is that if there is someone "caught" that is a necessity for the people in the RMT ordeal, the GMs have a way to wriggle them out of getting in trouble.

Roegan and Sirken both made lots of exceptions yesterday and openly admitted that people could fall through the cracks. That isn't insignificant.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 02:10 PM
The only validity i see from you is your level head.

These posts pop up from time to time, gm's corrupt, tmo rmt, the server is just a front blahblah. those threads usually die after a few hours when the community starts hammering into the op.

You, however, have kept a calm head and haven't changed your story, other than the lying about mq2 part.

Just do something already enough of the I have proof I have proof. Do something, please.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 02:12 PM
The only validity i see from you is your level head.

These posts pop up from time to time, gm's corrupt, tmo rmt, the server is just a front blahblah. those threads usually die after a few hours when the community starts hammering into the op.

You, however, have kept a calm head and haven't changed your story, other than the lying about mq2 part.

Just do something already enough of the I have proof I have proof. Do something, please.

If I could, I would. If you guys want things to change then the information has to be disseminated methodically and slowly. You will understand once it's all over.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Anyway, my fiancee and I have a reception to go to. I will be back later this evening.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Whether some of the GM's are corrupt or not they have done a really good job with project 1999 and that's all the matters to me. It may suck that we have a guild that owns 99% of the content but it's stuff I will probably never see anyhow.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Suppose I'll just wait until then....

I've lost all interest in the entire scandal now, ill come back when some information has been delivered.

Reapin
07-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Well if I have already gone/will go to Sony I certainly wouldn't tell anyone about it publicly, that's for sure.

You can certainly have your opinions abut me, but think about it like this: How different would it have been if I had openly admitted to MQ2 in the first place? We all gained a lot information through seeing Roegan determine that I was using MQ2. They have direct access to the folders on your PC that are running the game. Given that there is no EULA for this emulated server, is that legal? Is that ethical?

Also Roegan told me yesterday that if he wanted to inject detection code into the game he could "fake a server crash" in order to do so.

There's writing on the wall here, but I'm not going to spell it out for everyone, and I'm also not done here. Yesterday was just the beginning.

You have no access to the database so whatever evidence you claim to have is a figment of your imagination. Much like your fiancee I am guessing.

ripwind
07-13-2013, 03:28 PM
We all gained a lot information through seeing Roegan determine that I was using MQ2. They have direct access to the folders on your PC that are running the game. Given that there is no EULA for this emulated server, is that legal? Is that ethical?

This is incorrect. The server just logs the location you're running the app from - which the app reports to the server. They have no access to your files. That's spreading more FUD.

Breeziyo
07-13-2013, 04:01 PM
We all gained a lot information through seeing Roegan determine that I was using MQ2. They have direct access to the folders on your PC that are running the game. Given that there is no EULA for this emulated server, is that legal? Is that ethical?

Rogean told you exactly how their detection worked on the stream, which, to refresh your memory, is not direct access. I'll even link the quote with the video for you: I don't have access to shit. What happens is when the .dll detects a module loaded into the client that is affecting the memory space or has MQ2 like properties, it will flag it and report back all the modules loaded into the client, specific to EverQuest, including their paths. http://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/c/2568197 1:10:17 - 1:10:38

What is the point of this other than flinging shit in a desperate attempt to paint yourself in a better light?

fastboy21
07-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Here is what I don't understand, Systolic:

Lets say, for the sake of argument, that everything you are saying is 100% correct. Why do you think that gives you the right to ruin the game for everyone? You can always choose to simply not play...just walk away and laugh at the poor schleps who play here.

This isn't like you are doing a patriotic duty or preventing an international scandal. All you are doing is risking other people's fun. Same thing for the recent DDOSer (if you two aren't related).

What worries me most about you and those like you is not that you are correct, but that the volunteers who keep this server afloat will get sick of all the bullshit they have to put up with and pull the plug.

There is no gratitude for the awesome work Rogean and Nillbog have done in your ranting. It seems like it is just something you are doing to get personal attention. The fact that you got 300+ folks to login and watch you/listen to Rogean talk to you at 3:30 am probably just feeds the troll inside you seeking the attention you crave.

If you are convinced that this server and the folks that run it are shit, then just walk away. Stop ruining the fun for vast majority of us who trust Rogean/Nilbog by endangering the life of the server.

Get a life.

Treefall
07-13-2013, 04:32 PM

You're a real fucking cunt.

Give it up and leave already.

He could not access your folders, just where the .dlls were running from.

You are nothing but a scumbag, whiny, piece of shit.

Rogean
07-13-2013, 04:36 PM
If I could, I would. If you guys want things to change then the information has to be disseminated methodically and slowly. You will understand once it's all over.

That seems stupid. If you have information about corrupt GM's you give it to management (Nilbog). All of it. Right now. Giving us only a piece of the information to work on is pointless if we need enough information to prove irrefutably that they are guilty.

If you aren't willing to do that, then we can't do anything about it.

I've seen people make claims to me "Soandso is hacking.. do something" and I'm like "Hey dumbass, I can't without proof. Got any?" They ignore me, then several days later, post their proof in the RnF Forum. If you had give me the fucking proof to begin with I could have done something about it, now your just pissing me off by playing the publicity game.

That's all this is turning into is some wild goose chase. Either give us the god damn proof or shut up, it really is that simple and you are WAY over complicating it.

And as far as the hacks go, and I've received a few PM's from people concerned about it.. hacks show up all the time.. it's the nature of the game. Macroquest2 is still very widely used on EQLive for warping and all sorts of other injections. Things like no delay throwing will be fixed, as I'm sure that is a bug in the code that he is currently taking advantage of. As far as the detection of the rest of it, we do a far better job combating it than eqlive does. I put our detection methods in over a year and a half ago and since then I've done very little to bring it up to date. Catching cheaters is a very cat and mouse game.. I will at some point spend some time to alter our detection to pick up new threats, just like an anti-virus would, and then a lot of people will get banned again.

This is why it's just not worth it to try and circumvent the detections.. you spend a lot of time not only invested in your characters but in trying to get around the system, for what? You risk losing EVERYTHING. That's the message we send.

justin2090
07-13-2013, 04:43 PM
This all has been pretty intriguing. Good game Systolic I think you accomplished what you wanted to do. I don't know if its just me or if anyone else feels the same but:
-RMT - don't care; doesn't effect me.
-Hacks - don't care; doesn't effect me.
-GM RMT - don't care; doesn't effect me.
Maybe its just cause i casually play and don't raid or anything. All that aside it is been funny to watch/read the drama as it unfolds. I think that's why this is getting so much attention. Drama whores all of us.

Tiddlywinks
07-13-2013, 05:18 PM
This is why it's just not worth it to try and circumvent the detections.. you spend a lot of time not only invested in your characters but in trying to get around the system, for what? You risk losing EVERYTHING. That's the message we send.

In all fairness that is NOT the message you send, and never has been. The message you send is: hack and get banned then petition 6 months later and you may be forgiven.

Catching 300 people using mq2/seq? lose 6 levels, take a 2 week break and move on.

Get banned for RMT/exploiting? Wait 6 months, put in a well timed petition and come back.

You need to work on the message you send, because what you think you're doing and what the players see happening are two COMPLETELY separate things.

runlvlzero
07-13-2013, 05:22 PM
This is the most nerdy and immersed stuff I have ever seen on the internet.

You all deserve awards for your serious dedication to keeping the server legit despite the fact that you guys are raging nerds with a hardon for pixels. This is a compliment. I am proud of you guys. Especially Tiggles.

But I could only watch about 5 minutes before loosing interest myself. Server politics lol... just as bad as IRL politics.

P.S. Rogean in all regards you are pretty good when it comes to hunting down cheaters and hax00rz IMO, this is the same problem FPS games use to face back in the day. and those servers only had 14 slots tops. Though a regular user base of 100 sometimes. So if you see me raging about stupid vlassic classic in /logs =) its all good, I much prefer your servers to anything else )

Rogean
07-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Catching 300 people using mq2/seq? lose 6 levels, take a 2 week break and move on.

One time situation that everyone knows is irrelevant.

Get banned for RMT/exploiting? Wait 6 months, put in a well timed petition and come back.

Minor level MQ2 OR perhaps one RMT instance will still get you a permaban but after 6 months we may grant you the second chance. It's a long time to wait, and you only get it once. It's not even garaunteed.. Its based on severity and how you behaved when we banned you. Insult the staff and say you weren't hacking? We won't help you.

Yea I'm comfortable with that message.

Tiddlywinks
07-13-2013, 05:28 PM
One time situation that everyone knows is irrelevant.

Minor level MQ2 OR perhaps one RMT instance will still get you a permaban but after 6 months we may grant you the second chance. It's a long time to wait, and you only get it once. It's not even garaunteed.. Its based on severity and how you behaved when we banned you. Insult the staff and say you weren't hacking? We won't help you.

Yea I'm comfortable with that message.

lol

Timer
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
You put on a good show, Systolic. If you have evidence, give it, but it will of course receive due scrutinization especially since you've demonstrated the value of your word, or lack there of. If this evidence is substantial it will be acted on accordingly. This side show you're putting on is nothing more than that without any evidence.

BTW I find it funny that right as this drama comes about the server also starts getting DDOS'd. You say it isn't you, you also said you didn't use MQ. I have no doubt that if you're the one packeting the server you wouldn't admit it, we're reaching into criminality at that point. I'm just going to say stop, now.

xarzzardorn
07-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Anyway, my fiancee and I have a reception to go to. I will be back later this evening.

does your fiancee know that you're a crazy e-terrorist who just wants his emulator account back and will stop at nothing to get it, only to be banned again the next day anyway?

thufir
07-13-2013, 05:48 PM
You put on a good show, Systolic.

I don't even think he put on a very good show! He swoops in all dramatically with allegations of crazy cheating and whispers of RMT corruption at the very highest levels, and when he has his big reveal it turns out to be something you can do with a well known program that people have been using for years that he lied about using?

The real mystery to me is how almost half the people reading this thread actually believe him. C'mon... "I will be back, leaving with my fiancée to go to such and such wherever"? All this content free innuendo? It is great drama for sure, and the OP is sure enjoying himself, but it's like 10% truth with 90% froth.

Timer
07-13-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't even think he put on a very good show! He swoops in all dramatically with allegations of crazy cheating and whispers of RMT corruption at the very highest levels, and when he has his big reveal it turns out to be something you can do with a well known program that people have been using for years that he lied about using?

The real mystery to me is how almost half the people reading this thread actually believe him. C'mon... "I will be back, leaving with my fiancée to go to such and such wherever"? All this content free innuendo? It is great drama for sure, and the OP is sure enjoying himself, but it's like 10% truth with 90% froth.

Agreed the show itself was lacking, but was evidently good enough to get the attention of most of the online population. Granted I wasn't even interested in listening in til I heard Rogean was getting involved. If this guy really had more than packets to sling he wouldn't be so secretive and dishonest.

Furinex
07-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Quick question because I don't know much about this but... During that stream I saw in your chat log that sirken left the guild you were in and you said you were in TMO. Isn't sirken a GM? And if so... Why is he in TMO? Isn't this considered a conflict of interest? I mean I saw that same character in the same stream green name himself. Just curious.

Frieza_Prexus
07-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Quick question because I don't know much about thid but... During that stream I saw in your chat log that sirken left the guild you were in and you said you were in TMO. Isn't sirken a GM? And if so... Why is he in TMO? Isn't this considered a conflict of interest? I mean I saw that same character in the same stream green name himself.

GM's routinely join guilds by using a GM command. This is done to effectively communicate with the entire guild at once. Once the GM is done conversing, they generally deguild and continue on with their duties.

Furinex
07-13-2013, 06:11 PM
GM's routinely join guilds by using a GM command. This is done to effectively communicate with the entire guild at once. Once the GM is done conversing, they generally deguild and continue on with their duties.

That would certainly explain it. Thanks!

Tiggles
07-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Bump Live Hoshkar streaming now.

t0lkien
07-13-2013, 07:23 PM
This all has been pretty intriguing. Good game Systolic I think you accomplished what you wanted to do. I don't know if its just me or if anyone else feels the same but:
Maybe its just cause i casually play and don't raid or anything. All that aside it is been funny to watch/read the drama as it unfolds. I think that's why this is getting so much attention. Drama whores all of us.

This really needs to be debunked. RMT affects the entire server, including you. GM RMT (if it exists) fundamentally undermines the even playing field for anyone who wants to meaningfully progress i.e. it hamstrings the game, and does violence to the design. It also does affect you as it controls the economy and item value. This trickle down affect directly damages the lower game as well, and sets the tone of the entire server community.

Apart from that it's slimy and ugly. I'm willing to bet Nilbog takes a very dim view of it. If it became public knowledge that RMT was happening and was accepted by staff, half the server at least would leave for all these reasons. Also, the IRS would be quite interested, I imagine.

Reapin
07-13-2013, 08:54 PM
I would rather give the server staff the benefit of the doubt. Having a multi billion dollar company sue you into poverty would not be fun.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
I would rather give the server staff the benefit of the doubt.

Same here, nilbog would not tolerate any sort of RMT or gm rmt. to think otherwise is a slap in his face and you should remove yourself from the server.

I think people are worried simply because there has been gm corruption in the past, and you know what? When big N and Rogean found out, they were gone.

Dermis
07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
That's not the point.

The point is that if there is someone "caught" that is a necessity for the people in the RMT ordeal, the GMs have a way to wriggle them out of getting in trouble.

Roegan and Sirken both made lots of exceptions yesterday and openly admitted that people could fall through the cracks. That isn't insignificant.

If all these things "aren't the point" why bother talking about them? It's such bullshit. You have issues man. You get caught using MQ and it's not the point. Your account was banned a week after you took it over. But that's not the point. Your "my friend quit and gave me stuff" was likely Stabbyjoe's RMT spoils, since you two seem to be friendly. But that's not the point. They have accounts flagged waiting to be banned, and you're complaining about some people not being banned yet who may be soon for all you know. But that's not the point either!!

Here's my point. The more you talk to the lower your support goes in this poll. Have you noticed that? The sad thing is I'm sure you think all of this makes sense. Hell, I'm sure out of everything above you'll only comment on Stabbyjoe being the friend. Although hopefully that changes since I'm saying that's what I expect. See, you can deny that one and we have no way to disprove you. So it's the easy way out.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 10:11 PM
If all these things "aren't the point" why bother talking about them? It's such bullshit. You have issues man. You get caught using MQ and it's not the point. Your account was banned a week after you took it over. But that's not the point. Your "my friend quit and gave me stuff" was likely Stabbyjoe's RMT spoils, since you two seem to be friendly. But that's not the point. They have accounts flagged waiting to be banned, and you're complaining about some people not being banned yet who may be soon for all you know. But that's not the point either!!

Here's my point. The more you talk to the lower your support goes in this poll. Have you noticed that? The sad thing is I'm sure you think all of this makes sense. Hell, I'm sure out of everything above you'll only comment on Stabbyjoe being the friend. Although hopefully that changes since I'm saying that's what I expect. See, you can deny that one and we have no way to disprove you. So it's the easy way out.

It didn't matter if I openly admitted to using MQ2 for my knife exploit or not. It doesn't change the overall message I am getting across. I didn't meet stabbyjoe until after I got the MQ2 hacks. The accounts that were using my exploit the TMO ones) have had access to them for a long long time, and if the system truly flags people who use them they would have been banned months ago.

My public reputation won't matter once everything is said and done. The same thing happened when I said I had exploits. My popularity plummeted until I followed through. The GMs got involved, spread their rhetoric, my popularity went down. I will deliver more soon and my popularity will go back up. I don't care about public opinion. I don't care about my accounts. I care about the people who are spending so much time and effort on a fraudulent operation that may be criminal in nature. They didn't make the server for you guys to have fun. They made the server, set some chosen people up to dominate the server, and propagated the population enough to allow real money to be made.

Sirken "IP Banned" me yesterday. What did he do to Platlord? Why is Platlord back so quickly? Why is Sirken choosing to turn a blind eye to RMT? Why does the issue of TMO using exploits get pushed aside in lieu of me being ambiguous about what kind of exploit program I was using?

Think about this rationally. What do I really have to gain here? I've already lost whatever I have to lose. I might not actually be out to get you, you know.

Vianna
07-13-2013, 10:16 PM
It didn't matter if I openly admitted to using MQ2 for my knife exploit or not. It doesn't change the overall message I am getting across. I didn't meet stabbyjoe until after I got the MQ2 hacks. The accounts that were using my exploit the TMO ones) have had access to them for a long long time, and if the system truly flags people who use them they would have been banned months ago.

My public reputation won't matter once everything is said and done. The same thing happened when I said I had exploits. My popularity plummeted until I followed through. The GMs got involved, spread their rhetoric, my popularity went down. I will deliver more soon and my popularity will go back up. I don't care about public opinion. I don't care about my accounts. I care about the people who are spending so much time and effort on a fraudulent operation that may be criminal in nature. They didn't make the server for you guys to have fun. They made the server, set some chosen people up to dominate the server, and propagated the population enough to allow real money to be made.

Sirken "IP Banned" me yesterday. What did he do to Platlord? Why is Platlord back so quickly? Why is Sirken choosing to turn a blind eye to RMT? Why does the issue of TMO using exploits get pushed aside in lieu of me being ambiguous about what kind of exploit program I was using?

Think about this rationally. What do I really have to gain here? I've already lost whatever I have to lose. I might not actually be out to get you, you know.

The GMs showed the BS you are spewing. Yet you deem that as "Negative Rhetoric". They told you to share the information and yet you continue not to...TO ANYONE. You say you don't care about public opinion... Yet you grandstand in front of the public for attention. Do you even realize how idiotic you sound ?

Systolic
07-13-2013, 10:17 PM
I mean, casting aspersions and trying to call me the village idiot doesn't change the facts.

Think what you want, it makes no difference to me. I'm doing you a favor.

Vianna
07-13-2013, 10:20 PM
I mean, casting aspersions and trying to call me the village idiot doesn't change the facts.

Think what you want, it makes no difference to me. I'm doing you a favor.

You are doing no one a favor. You are seeking personal attention for whatever reason. If you were truly trying to help anyone but yourself and for selfish reasons then you would have posted whatever you have already. Instead you keep trying to leverage everything to your advantage to get something for yourself. Cut the bullshit.

kylok
07-13-2013, 10:22 PM
We get it, you feel you're not being treated fairly, or justly, or democratically. Truth of the matter is this server is a tyranny - most of us like it that way. Personally I feel that we have very benevolent GM/mod staff. Why did you get IP banned and Platlord is still kickin? Did you stop to think that it might be because you have 50 page thread on these forums and that there's irrefutable evidence of you using third party programs on the internet? It's been clearly stated, over and over again, that while RMT and account selling/trading/whatever is frowned upon largely by the community and staff - it's tolerated and not strictly forbidden. A lot of us have at least some sympathy for you, but really this is just getting old now. If you've got something to say then say it. If not, well then it's really starting to feel like you're crying over lost pixels which you never truly earned in the first place. It might be a different story if you had leveled an account from nothing and then been scammed - but you were just handed a bunch of stuff and when you naively lost it of your own foolishness (read server rules much?) you resorted to bannable offenses. /flame off /wall of text off - I'll be back when the next tidbit of info is squeezed out of this guy.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 10:25 PM
You are doing no one a favor. You are seeking personal attention for whatever reason. If you were truly trying to help anyone but yourself and for selfish reasons then you would have posted whatever you have already. Instead you keep trying to leverage everything to your advantage to get something for yourself. Cut the bullshit.

What advantages can I get from this?

I don't know shit about exploiting (as shown in the interview)

I have no characters and no items and I won't be getting them back

Half the community at least thinks I'm a huge troll

I have an incredibly busy life outside of this forum

I decided to do this because I wanted to try and get my account back but I also just think its flat out wrong for so many people to be deceived by this crap. The devs pay hackers for their exploits. They turn blind eyes to RMT operations that they condone. They ban exploited accounts but let players walk free if they ditch the accounts fast enough. They ban people who help them catch the crooks of the site. They have guides who have shady deals with the top end guilds to protect the flow of money.

These are all things that ARE happening. My methods were extreme, yes, but at least now they aren't being ignored. If that makes me Public Enemy #1 for now, then I'm fine with it. It causes me no harm in my life whatsoever.

Furinex
07-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Tell your buddies over at platlord or whatever to stop DDoSing the server. I'd like to actually play.

Systolic
07-13-2013, 10:29 PM
when are you going to stop? you do realize that the entire server has nothing to do with you getting banned. and you're not punishing the GM's, they're just watching a lag fest they can't do anything about. But you are basically destroying other peoples gaming experience. You can say you're not doing it, but it's pretty obvious.

I haven't even been home. If I am on a crusade to increase public awareness of a problem, what good for me is bringing down my venues by which to do so?

Vianna
What advantages can I get from this?

I don't know shit about exploiting (as shown in the interview)

I have no characters and no items and I won't be getting them back

Half the community at least thinks I'm a huge troll

I have an incredibly busy life outside of this forum

I decided to do this because I wanted to try and get my account back but I also just think its flat out wrong for so many people to be deceived by this crap. The devs pay hackers for their exploits. They turn blind eyes to RMT which they condone. They ban exploited accounts but let players walk free if they ditch the accounts fast enough. They ban people who help them catch the crooks of the site. They have guides who have shady deals with the top end guilds to protect the flow of money.

These are all things that ARE happening. My methods were extreme, yes, but at least now they aren't being ignored. If that makes me Public Enemy #1 for now, then I'm fine with it. It causes me no harm in my life whatsoever.

You should listen to yourself at the end of that live interview again. The overall message you gave then was "Well if this doesn't change like I want it to I will just RMT as well". Basically you supposedly have information other people don't have and you want it used how "YOU" think it should be used. First you wanted your account returned now you are holding it in case you want to use it in the future to RMT. If you wanted to help anyone against what you call "Bad" that would never cross your mind. You are just a selfish person who hates to put in the actual work of leveling this server demands when you start out new and you want something for nothing. That is the message I got from your crusade at least.

sanforce
Pretty clear that this guy has nothing, other than some spreadsheet that lists Platlord characters and an MQ2 compile. If the spreadsheet is different than the one that was submitted to the GMs before, this guy might have had good grounds to possibly get his account back. As it stands, he wasted everyones time and a lot of his own for being a dumbass and getting scammed and cheating on P1999 and getting IP banned. In all honesty, I don't care if there are a few bad apples out there that have RMT'd their uber pixels for a few bucks, it's going to happen. I would care if the staff was corrupt, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Flamewraith
07-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Syst if you no longer want your account back what is the point of slowly releasing the info you claim to have? At first you said it was leverage to get your account back, but you say you no longer want to play anyway. Why stretch this out now other than for the attention?

Enygma
07-13-2013, 10:44 PM
douche lied about using MQ2 cheats ... then expects us to believe his other shit? fuck that.

HE cant eat a bag of hell along with all his "information". If there's proof Rogean is involved in RMT as he claims then I feel bad for nilbog and am disappointed in Rogean but wouldn't be surprised considering the number of RMTers coming back from EQMac and re-rolling.

This guy needs to die because of DDoS/cheats. He claims he isn't behind the DDoS attacks... BULLSHIT! NOtice they stopped during his interview? Coincidence? I think not.

Breeziyo
07-13-2013, 10:54 PM

They made the server, set some chosen people up to dominate the server, and propagated the population enough to allow real money to be made.

This. This post right here is the most tinfoil covered post I've seen since I've been lurking and very infrequently posting on these forums. You don't just wear the tinfoil hat. You are the tinfoil hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going to happen with your account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Dermis
07-13-2013, 11:18 PM
It didn't matter if I openly admitted to using MQ2 for my knife exploit or not. It doesn't change the overall message I am getting across.

Yes, it does. It proves you have a tendency to lie. And you currently aren't getting any point across. A lot of statements with nothing backing them up.

The accounts that were using my exploit (the TMO ones) have had access to them for a long long time, and if the system truly flags people who use them they would have been banned months ago.

I'm not sure if you were listening to Rogean in your own interview. He said there were people hiding their MQ2 usage, tampering with DLL files. Those accounts were recently flagged for this and are being investigated. Do we have any idea if they're the same people you're talking about? Absolutely not. But neither do you. There's no way for anyone to know that, since you continue to be vague and the staff isn't exactly going to send you lists of people they suspect of RMT.

The same thing happened when I said I had exploits. My popularity plummeted until I followed through.

You didn't follow through. You conned a bunch of people in EC by using MQ2 while claiming you had no idea what it was and that anyone could freely do those same things.

The GMs got involved, spread their rhetoric, my popularity went down.

No, you lost the faith you had gained when you lied to people. If you were reading the chat on Twitch you would notice your popularity turned south the moment Rogean called out your MQ2 usage. That wasn't rhetoric.

I don't care about my accounts.

Not caring and understand you won't get them back are two different things. Of course you care about your account. You should. It's natural. To claim otherwise is ridiculous. Yet another reason that logical people are suspicious.

Sirken "IP Banned" me yesterday. What did he do to Platlord? Why is Platlord back so quickly?

Because Platlord can google "IP ban workaround"? It's not complicated.

Why is Sirken choosing to turn a blind eye to RMT?

You can't say he ignores it completely because you just admitted Platlord had action taken against him. Hell, there was a big post on the front page regarding it on May 1st I believe. I'm sure it helped dissuade a few folks from contemplating using real cash. If he ignores small-time RMT I'm completely fine with that. As for the big stuff? Maybe because people like you take forever actually relaying information?

Why does the issue of TMO using exploits get pushed aside in lieu of me being ambiguous about what kind of exploit program I was using?

That's your fault. Your original claim to fame was that TMO was using undetectable exploits that you would show the server. Your account was detected using these exploits. So the point is disproven.

You have nothing to gain. That's the point. Give the GMs what you have or post it. Whatever. As it is you're simply a distraction when the server gets shit on. You have nothing to gain or lose by just showing your hand. Get it over with already.

I'm ignoring this thread from here on because you fail to grasp simple concepts, so there's no reason to further those conversations. Things can only be explained so many different ways before you have to realize that the person just isn't open to looking at the situation objectively. Have fun. I'll be back (with everyone else, I'm sure) if you ever post the information and it matters at all.

Handull
07-13-2013, 11:42 PM
This guy is clearly full of shit. He very clearly said in Tiggles' stream that he was not currently or ever using MQ2 and didn't know what it was, but then when Rogean called out our lovable loser Zack, he admited that he did use MQ2 and knew all about nodelay.dll, etc. Then he went back to saying over and over "i have no idea what that is". He's a fucking idiot, 'nough said.

JurisDictum
07-13-2013, 11:49 PM
He's a fucking idiot, 'nough said.

t0lkien
07-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Guys, it's obvious ZipZop is part of the problem. No kidding! That doesn't mean this isn't the tip of a real iceberg. How else would he know anything unless he himself was involved? His motivation is not the point. The only point is getting to the bottom of the RMT/GM stuff, and the guilt or otherwise of guild/guild members. Everything else is pure rhetoric/spin/white noise, and honestly the fact that the GMs and Tiggle spent so much time on it makes me pretty suspicious as to their motives (and from what I gather Tiggle has a pretty chequered past in these matters anyway - how naive is everyone being and why are GMs offering him so much play?)

Sirken said afterwards that he wasn't that concerned about RMT if it kept people on the server. Seriously? All these cries for hard evidence just sound like subterfuge and guilty lawyering to me. It's not that hard to confirm the existence of this stuff and who's responsible, if it's happening.

Anyone who watched and listened impartially yesterday - heck anyone who reads the forums - would have come away with the uncomforting impression that there is a general lack of will to find and reveal the truth, and an enormous desire to confuse the issues with endless debate. That isn't how honest people behave.

Razdeline
07-13-2013, 11:53 PM
It is a good fresh of breath, that when someone comes to flame the server--everyone regardless of guild affiliation sticks together to make this person look dumb.

kylok
07-14-2013, 12:08 AM
It is a good fresh of breath, that when someone comes to flame the server--everyone regardless of guild affiliation sticks together to make this person look dumb.

Now that's serious community bonding.

Tiggles
07-14-2013, 12:52 AM

Zipzop doing gods work

Treefall
07-14-2013, 01:02 AM
...Anyone who watched and listened impartially yesterday - heck anyone who reads the forums - would have come away with the uncomforting impression that there is a general lack of will to find and reveal the truth, and an enormous desire to confuse the issues with endless debate. That isn't how honest people behave.

-----

Admins: "Give us the information or make it public."

Zippitydoda: "I...I cannot do that. I need to hold a lot of this secret until the time is right."

Admins: "Give us the information, make it public, if you're unwilling to follow the proper channels."

Zippityshitbags: "I...I...I mean what would you do with the information?."

Admins: "..."

-----

Tolkien: "OH MY GOSH GUYS THERE IS SO MERCH CONSPIRACY I AM GOING TO HAVE DIARRHEA ALL NIGHT. THE ADMISN LIKE JUST WANT THIS HUGE DEBATE."

**Tolkien tabs back to Prison Planet**

Systolic
07-14-2013, 01:17 AM
This guy is clearly full of shit. He very clearly said in Tiggles' stream that he was not currently or ever using MQ2 and didn't know what it was, but then when Rogean called out our lovable loser Zack, he admited that he did use MQ2 and knew all about nodelay.dll, etc. Then he went back to saying over and over "i have no idea what that is". He's a fucking idiot, 'nough said.

Okay so

I lied about using MQ2. Once roegan determined that I used it, I admitted that the plugin was nodelaythrow. I didnt (and still dont) know what the other things he mentioned were.

I don't even know if MQ2 is considered a hack/exploit/bug/ anything like that. I was just shown how to make it work and I did.

Hateplow
07-14-2013, 01:19 AM
You are not Edward Snowden.

Systolic
07-14-2013, 01:20 AM
And as far as people talking about me getting into RMT - I stated clearly in the thread I made that this whole thing was an attempt to stop what was and is going on. Getting involved in the corruption is a last ditch effort if ALL of my methods are thwarted/prove to be fruitless (which I doubt will be the case).

As far as the Snowden reference, I hadn't even thought of him until other people started mentioning it. I originally just wanted my account back, and that was it.

At any rate, I'm done talking about things. The next time you hear of/about me it will be of substance.

Mesenkomaha
07-14-2013, 01:22 AM
And as far as people talking about me getting into RMT - stated clearly in the thread I made that this whole thing was an attempt to stop what was and is going on. Getting involved in the corruption is a last ditch effort if ALL of my methods are thwarted/prove to be fruitless (which I doubt will be the case).

As far as the Snowden reference, I hadn't even thought of him until other people started mentioning it. I originally just wanted my account back, and that was it.

At any rate, I'm done talking about things. The next time you hear of/about me it will be of substance.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the laughs dude.

Treefall
07-14-2013, 02:35 AM
[snip]...substance.

More like another lie.

Masakizt
07-14-2013, 03:07 AM
damn tiggles why werent you doing this when the multania fiasco happened..

Reapin
07-14-2013, 03:09 AM
Okay so

I lied about using MQ2. Once roegan determined that I used it, I admitted that the plugin was nodelaythrow. I didnt (and still dont) know what the other things he mentioned were.

I don't even know if MQ2 is considered a hack/exploit/bug/ anything like that. I was just shown how to make it work and I did.

I am a cheat and a liar but believe me on this...

FUCK YOU! lol

Tiggles
07-14-2013, 03:19 AM
damn tiggles why werent you doing this when the multania fiasco happened..

I will not let the server down again.

If class A drama is happening and I'm not there contact the nearest TMO member.

They will batphone me

Flamewraith
07-14-2013, 03:22 AM
I will not let the server down again.

If class A drama is happening and I'm not there contact the nearest TMO member.

They will batphone me

Lol I can just see you answering the batphone! "Raid or drama?" "Drama." "Be right there."

Vianna
07-14-2013, 03:23 AM
And as far as people talking about me getting into RMT - I stated clearly in the thread I made that this whole thing was an attempt to stop what was and is going on. Getting involved in the corruption is a last ditch effort if ALL of my methods are thwarted/prove to be fruitless (which I doubt will be the case).

So to review what he is really saying...

"If I don't get what I want I will RMT too"

Seems like you have a very messed up view of what is right and wrong. Most people on this server started with a level 1 ungeared char and earned everything they got. You sir got handed things and made a bad investment. When that bad investment bit you, you turn and now ask for privileges that no one else on this server would receive. You do this by using words such as "corruption" and "exploits" as an excuse for your selfish me attitude and try to pretend like you have some sort of honor. Which you obviously don't possess.

You have information gathered by other people by your own admission. You know people who RMT and try to Exploit the server by your own admission. These are the people that you are in the corner of for better or worse it seems. My only thought about this is "Why would any of them work with you now when you basically just put them on blast that you would bargain away their "Business" on this server for your free handed account basically" ? See what talking out of both sides of your mouth has done to you ? Not only are you alienating the people of the server who do nothing wrong here. You are also alienating the crowd that does. You do this for selfish personal gain. When all you had to do was send the GMs the information and start a new character and earn it like everyone else.

Guess that is too hard for someone looking for free hand outs though.

DoucLangur
07-14-2013, 06:05 AM

It was somewhat amusing up to here. Now this is where it turned to the stereotypical troll ending and this thread (+the other) becomes white noise.

Furinex
07-14-2013, 07:52 AM
Zipzop = Zippzipp? While the server is down, I was scrolling through the server list and I noticed Zippzipp's Development Server. Probably a mystical land where cheaters and lairs frolic in the meadows of their own hacked loots all day.

Descent
07-14-2013, 10:30 AM
I have a lot to say, but I have a busy day ahead of me so I might not can today. I have several options as far as what to do with the data I have, but after some private conversation with Sirken and Roegan, I know that no matter how incriminating my data is, it will be very simple for them to deny it by saying it is fabricated.

Sirken told me verbatim that he "turns a blind eye to RMT because it keeps people on the server". Also, the scan to determine who is using the hack/exploit/whatever it is yesterday is NOT retroactive, so anyone who has used it to this point will not be punished in any fashion.

To those speculating that I bought the MQ2 compile from the kenetix site: That is not true, and the build I was using was specifically modified to be undetectable. The hacks may have become available on Kenetix since I got them, but I know that no one had purchased them off of that site when I obtained them. They were only given to people who had specific access to specific sections of specific communities (really specific, right?). I had not been detected up to that point, even though I had several characters that remained untouched until yesterday, including a level 17 Wizard named Fireand that I tested the MQ2 compile with and made it to that level and became bored. The compile itself still is not detectable without (as I said in my OP) a specific link to the people using it... In other words, the people using it on the server will not be caught unless the GMs are notified of their behaviors, and even then there is plausible deniability unless Roegan does to them what he did to me last night (checked the path).

So the TL;DR:

Wow, that site has way to many server breaking hacks, TMO does this, without getting caught??

Rhambuk
07-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Wow, that site has way to many server breaking hacks, TMO does this, without getting caught??

pretty doubtful imo. someone would have noticed it, the 70 people around when raid mobs go down probably wouldve seen something.

webrunner5
07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Cheating and Bending the rules are two different things me thinks. :rolleyes:

Ephi
07-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Sorry I missed this party. I certainly heard some questions that pertained to me that didn't get answered. Happy to give my take, and have PM'd Tiggles telling him to setup a time if he thinks the community wants answers.

TAllen82
07-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Best response on this thread. GG! And much love to the entire Dev/GM team.