07-13-2013, 11:18 AM
No, no it isn't.

Mesenkomaha
07-13-2013, 12:46 PM
LoL is lol. Shit game.

Swish
07-13-2013, 01:06 PM
at what rank does the trolling stop in that game

It gets more intense as you climb up I think. Best to just turn off the chat or ignore it.

Fun game though for those with only about an hour to play. Unlike DOTA 2 ;)

ghaleoneternal
07-13-2013, 01:49 PM
LoL is lol. Shit game.

Season 2 World Championship 1st place prize = $1million USD.

Season 3 World Championship 1st place prize = ????

Yeah, shit game... LOL.

Just wait until it's more popular than the Superbowl or the World Cup.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 01:50 PM

Yeah, shit game... LOL.

Really now? Comparing it to the SB or WC?!!! 1 million dollars is shit.

ghaleoneternal
07-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Really now? Comparing it to the SB or WC?!!! 1 million dollars is shit.

For a company < 5-10 years old, just now getting things off the ground? Hundreds of millions of online viewers tuning in from all across the world?

If things continue along with the current projections LoL could get pretty huge. Only time will tell though the community is very fickle.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:54 PM

Yeah, shit game... LOL.

It must be good guys they're giving out a million dollars just to get people to play the game!

ghaleoneternal
07-13-2013, 02:01 PM
It must be good guys they're giving out a million dollars just to get people to play the game!

The total prize pool for Season 2 was $5,000,000, and they've done a lot for the E-sports scene especially here in NA and EU trying to promote.

At least the community in EU has more respect for e-sports and competitive gaming. In NA we are a bunch of whiny entitled children that think playing games for a living is a losers dream.

This is why we can't compete on the world scene, and the Asian cultures will continue to dominate. We have no discipline and no respect for something because of cultural bias.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:02 PM
For a company < 5-10 years old, just now getting things off the ground? Hundreds of millions of online viewers tuning in from all across the world?

If things continue along with the current projections LoL could get pretty huge. Only time will tell though the community is very fickle.

18 Million is a lot different than 100+ million... With most viewers probably being in Korea.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:04 PM
The total prize pool for Season 2 was $5,000,000, and they've done a lot for the E-sports scene especially here in NA and EU trying to promote.

At least the community in EU has more respect for e-sports and competitive gaming. In NA we are a bunch of whiny entitled children that think playing games for a living is a losers dream.

This is why we can't compete on the world scene, and the Asian cultures will continue to dominate. We have no discipline and no respect for something because of cultural bias.

Cause making money in E-Gaming is for like .0001% of the population. This coming from someone who played Counter Strike at the very top competitive level.

Widan
07-13-2013, 02:04 PM
With most viewers probably being in Korea.

you thinkin of the wrong game homie

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 02:06 PM

I must be one of those dumb hick rednecks because the idea of people being paid to play games competitively is nonsense to me.

just....wow really planet earth? really?

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I must be one of those dumb hick rednecks because the idea of people being paid to play games competitively is nonsense to me.

just....wow really planet earth? really?

It is complete nonsense....

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 02:13 PM
It is complete nonsense....

I'm not insane!?

I gotta go outside!

Gadwen
07-13-2013, 02:15 PM

Yeah, shit game... LOL.

McDonalds, $27.56 billion in revenue last year.

Quality food?

Swish
07-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Mean while at the "World Series"... involving just US and Canada a bit...

If American teams were winning every LoL tournament and the game was pushed more on TV and during commercials you'd all be like "FUCK YEAH League of Legends"...

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm not insane!?

I gotta go outside!

I mean sure there are gamers out there that makes some good $$$$ but there aren't many and it doesn't last long. When is the last time you have heard anything about KSharp? LOL

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 02:18 PM
No...not at all.

I think sports in general is silly, the fact that they sign 19 year old kids for millions of dollars because they can run fast or jump high is nonsense, its a game its for fun.

I know its popular and people will pay to see it but its still silly.

In response to Swish's claim of being super excited seeing league of legends commercials.

"Commercial break, AW FUCK YEAH THEY'RE FINALLY DOING THE RED BOTB!?!?!"

Sounds like a sad sad thing when the entire nation is behind something so pointless. entertaining or not its just foolish.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:20 PM
No...not at all.

I think sports in general is silly, the fact that they sign 19 year old kids for millions of dollars because they can run fast or jump high is nonsense, its a game its for fun.

I know its popular and people will pay to see it but its still silly.

I mean it makes money cause people watch it and they can throw in advertisements and shit but when gaming gets to the point where its pulling in viewer revenue like NFL/World Cup it will be a sad day for humankind...lol

Gadwen
07-13-2013, 02:21 PM

ROFL, fucking bullshit. Hundreds of thousands is what you were looking for.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:26 PM
ROFL, fucking bullshit. Hundreds of thousands is what you were looking for.

I looked it up and the all star game brought in 18 million viewers but big fucking difference between 100 million.

Gadwen
07-13-2013, 02:29 PM
I looked it up and the all star game brought in 18 million viewers but big fucking difference between 100 million.

Alright I'll buy that, but yeah...there's no way in hell that it has hundreds of millions of viewers.

Swish
07-13-2013, 02:30 PM
18 million viewers

That's like...nearly 1/3 of the UK population :/

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Alright I'll buy that, but yeah...there's no way in hell that it has hundreds of millions of viewers.

Yeah very close to the World Cup viewing at over 1 Billion...LOL

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-13-2013, 02:42 PM
problem with soccer is, a skybox in even the highest markets costs like what, 10 bucks?

sorry US sports >all

Swish
07-13-2013, 02:47 PM
http://www.firstrow1.eu/

Just saying. It's pop-up heavy however, so keep the stream you're watching maximized.

Trude
07-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Fucking Waaaaah!

Don't come back.

Psionide
07-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Well considering DOTA2 just officially got released I don't think LoL is going to lose some players. Oh and the prize for the International 2 for dota is two and a half million and counting.

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 12:42 AM
http://booru.ehkzai.com/index.php?q=/image/9951.gif

Clark
07-14-2013, 02:09 AM

Yeah, shit game... LOL.

http://s22.postimg.org/nbzhun44x/ginger_optimus_prime_old_fat_guy.jpg

Just wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just waitJust wait Just wait Just wait Just wait

Swish
07-14-2013, 08:20 AM
Well considering DOTA2 just officially got released I don't think LoL is going to lose some players. Oh and the prize for the International 2 for dota is two and a half million and counting.

Why would LoL players downgrade to the hipster-fest that is DOTA2?

They screwed up with the "beta" keys, sending out so many that it might as well have counted as a release. Since release, apparently its taking over 10 minutes for people to get a game. Comical :D

Faulken
07-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Dota is to LoL as eq is to WoW. Dota2 would be like a graphically relevant EQ with updated functionality. Make the switch, you won't regret it!

heartbrand
07-15-2013, 10:00 AM
I actually dislike the art of dota2 compared to dota

Lopretni
07-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Dota is to LoL as eq is to WoW.

Psionide
07-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Why would LoL players downgrade to the hipster-fest that is DOTA2?

They screwed up with the "beta" keys, sending out so many that it might as well have counted as a release. Since release, apparently its taking over 10 minutes for people to get a game. Comical :D

Did you really just say that DOTA2 was the hipster fest compared to LoL? Do you know anything of the history of Dota? That's like saying EQ was the hipster fest instead of wow. LoL was just the holdover until the Return of the King.

So you think they screwed up with the beta keys because they gave so many out to get more people playing the game? You think because they sent out tons of beta keys right before release that they weren't going to still have a official release? I'm just confused here.