PDA

View Full Version : Need a little bit of help on my new necro

Vomius
07-14-2013, 05:55 PM
I am just getting back into the game and I am loving it! My issue is about trying to earn some cash to keep up with my spells/trying to gear myself a bit (I know necros are not super gear dependent but it helps). My necro is a lvl 6 Dark elf right now and I have been killing in the commonlands But I was curious if there may be a better location for me to be slaying and earning coin or questing for equipment. Id appreciate any help or advice. On live I was a warrior so this is kind of my first experience with a caster main. I look forward to getting back in my eq swing. Thanks

LordSterben
07-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Stockpile bone chips (for sale and use) and all pelts from Low to High quality. 5-10pp a stack income from selling chips. People will pay anywhere from 1pp to 5pp each for LQ/MQ pelts in bulk. You may have to wait for an active buyer, but it pays off when someone comes looking for them. Lots of bears, cats and skellies right where you're hunting so that's a start!

Oh...and the occasional 20pp for a HQ bear pelt and 10pp for HQ cat skin adds up too.

webrunner5
07-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah And Spiderling Silk Stacks work also. And you are right a Naked Necro works out pretty well even end game.

I give out lots of gear at times but there is a lot more pride in earning what you have rather than been given it to me on here. There is really not many things a Necro can be given other than maybe a nice looking robe that makes much of a difference. Well J Boots but other than that hmm.