PDA

View Full Version : My money is on the DDoSer Being from IB or the JBoot Inflation team

Pages : [1] 2

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 09:06 PM
heres my reason for this accusation.. For 10 levels every time i have checked the AC spawn 1 of 4 players has always been there, Poopsockin the AC for cash.. some of them have multiple corpses with rings on them.. red con druids, and shaman.. Today when I arrived Tattersail was afk being beaten on by a puma, and a monk was on the spawn.. and got his ring, After being fed up with it I talked a bunch of shit to Tattersail about how she needs to take her ass on and go to a cash camp or be useful in a dungeon somewhere not poopsocking a Utility camp needed by mid level players, these players have inflated the price of Jboots to triple what they were on Povar during Live.. on a spawn that is already jacked up on this server with only 1 spawn spot (Not how it was on Classic Live, which I have already emailed Nilbog with details on how this spawn cycle is supposed to work) There are supposed to be 4 (confirmed by me watching it spawn on them on live) or more spots for AC to pop causing this Sro camp to be FFA as it was intended .. to prevent such BS...

She proceeded to try and KS me see here ... http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2608370

And tonight's DDoS Was PERFECTLY times as I was about to loot the rapier needed for the quest seen here...
http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2608577

where the server was held in a lag state for 40 mins waiting for that corpse to poof as i am sure they were watching my stream.. after the 40 mins I began talking more shit to them in twitch chat followed DIRECTLY after talking said shit talking you can see the connection bar start dropping as they killed the server instead of holding it in lag state..

Upon returning I got another rapier SM to spawn as the monk from before showed up, telling me he lost his rapier in the ddos, I let him snag the one that was up, after that he stuck around and helped me get another one, then he headed to rathe mountains to look for hasten and start killing the PH.. but to his surprise there was no PH roaming... and guess who was in the zone... the same Douche Shaman from before Tattersail, my guess she had the PH rooted somewhere, and as you can see by following along with the chat 2 and tells to my druid friend, a few mins after asking for her to come track down Tattersail for me, the PH magically appears back on its path and Tattersail is no longer in the zone..
http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2609797

Coincidence? I doubt it..

This is hilarious. You think someone DDOS the server because you made them mad? It is happening because people are duping things and making mad cash, real and in game. It has nothing to do with you.

http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2631414

What we have here is an aggro / gate to bind at zone out.. with a dbag scout watching the train..

But I forgot to buy my ticket on the dbag train...

http://s24.postimg.org/ulyw66ro5/Tin_foil_hazaa.jpg

This is also not the first train attempt... I say attempt, because they are as pathetic at trains as they are everything else...

Another troll attempt, DDoS as I zoned on the Boat to dump me in the water..

http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2633634

Little did the dummies know I was headed to fire pots to go to Erudin to buy the Mod Rod Spell ... Another Unsuccessful Troll Attempt...

Sarius
07-21-2013, 09:15 PM
A+ conspiracy, read twice.

Reguiy
07-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Ummm...yaaa. On to another topic, who like cake?!

Evorix
07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
hahahahah

Gaffin Deeppockets
07-21-2013, 09:27 PM
:cool:

bic
07-21-2013, 09:27 PM
getting in on a truly epic thread

Flamewraith
07-21-2013, 09:43 PM
A+ conspiracy, read twice.

Ektar
07-21-2013, 09:44 PM
I already made a gif today... I'm giffed out for now.

newsmurf
07-21-2013, 09:46 PM
damn man...are you really that stupid? im not in ib, but you sound like a muppet baby, ever heard of farming shit for plat? just because people are high level doesnt mean they can't kill mid level mobs...go cry somewhere else you terror

Ektar
07-21-2013, 09:49 PM
^ one step closer to rnf.

go go go

kenzar
07-21-2013, 09:55 PM
heres my reason for this accusation.. For 10 levels every time i have checked the AC spawn 1 of 4 players has always been there, Poopsockin the AC for cash.. some of them have multiple corpses with rings on them.. red con druids, and shaman.. Today when I arrived Tattersail was afk being beaten on by a puma, and a monk was on the spawn.. and got his ring, After being fed up with it I talked a bunch of shit to Tattersail about how she needs to take her ass on and go to a cash camp or be useful in a dungeon somewhere not poopsocking a Utility camp needed by mid level players, these players have inflated the price of Jboots to triple what they were on Povar during Live.. on a spawn that is already jacked up on this server with only 1 spawn spot (Not how it was on Classic Live, which I have already emailed Nilbog with details on how this spawn cycle is supposed to work) There are supposed to be 4 (confirmed by me watching it spawn on them on live) or more spots for AC to pop causing this Sro camp to be FFA as it was intended .. to prevent such BS...

She proceeded to try and KS me see here ... http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2608370

And tonight's DDoS Was PERFECTLY times as I was about to loot the rapier needed for the quest seen here...

where the server was held in a lag state for 40 mins waiting for that corpse to poof as i am sure they were watching my stream.. after the 40 mins I began talking more shit to them in twitch chat followed DIRECTLY after talking said shit talking you can see the connection bar start dropping as they killed the server instead of holding it in lag state..

Upon returning I got another rapier SM to spawn as the monk from before showed up, telling me he lost his rapier in the ddos, I let him snag the one that was up, after that he stuck around and helped me get another one, then he headed to rathe mountains to look for hasten and start killing the PH.. but to his surprise there was no PH roaming... and guess who was in the zone... the same Douche Shaman from before Tattersail, my guess she had the PH rooted somewhere, and as you can see by following along with the chat 2 and tells to my druid friend, a few mins after asking for her to come track down Tattersail for me, the PH magically appears back on its path and Tattersail is no longer in the zone..

Awful lot of QQ up in hurr. Also, my botnet is unrivaled, so come at me gnome. I'll directly deny your ass back to the EZ server.

Ektar
07-21-2013, 09:58 PM
what does Direct Denial have to do with ddosing

Malice_Mizer
07-21-2013, 10:00 PM
http://yourfaceisstupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/conspiracy-theories-lol-300x289.jpg

Alorae
07-21-2013, 10:01 PM
jboots racket is srs on this server

Heebee
07-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Well I'm convinced after reading this. Thanks for the heads up about Tattersail, "she" sounds like a total Douche Shaman! I'm also convinced that Ektar has been DDOS'ing the server by flooding it with images of his hairy chest.

spoils
07-21-2013, 10:03 PM
My theory says relapsee is the ddos'er and here's why:

He hates black people and women. Lately there has been an influx of women speaking up on the forums and not in the kitchen where they belong with two babies sucking tittyjuice 24/7.

People also have noticed lately a lack of erudite players. This has caused cries for racism and all the eqmac people have begun to roll erudites for equality.

Relapsee is planning to continue his antics until all erudites delete their characters and women stfu.

Meanwhile Lron will continue to flex his biceps while sucking on visage's nubbin.

/thread, op, u bitch.

Morlaeth
07-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Lol

Ektar
07-21-2013, 10:17 PM
good addition mor thanks a lot

kenzar
07-21-2013, 10:22 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/35mfb7n.jpg

Ektar
07-21-2013, 10:25 PM
black text on dark background.

disappointing

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Awful lot of QQ up in hurr. Also, my botnet is unrivaled, so come at me gnome. I'll directly deny your ass back to the EZ server.

Bring it...

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 10:28 PM
damn man...are you really that stupid? im not in ib, but you sound like a muppet baby, ever heard of farming shit for plat? just because people are high level doesnt mean they can't kill mid level mobs...go cry somewhere else you terror

Yes farm shit for plat.. you want to farm jboots take your ass to OOT where the single spawn farm for plat spawn was put.. the sro is supposed to be FFA ..

Ektar
07-21-2013, 10:30 PM
the gauntlet has been thrown.

do you dare live up to your boasts?!

don't dent his hat the aliens might get him

Heebee
07-21-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm a mongoloid crybaby

http://i.imgur.com/h0VSBVz.jpg

knix
07-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Hazaah i hate to jump in here, but the DDOS attacks also seeming hit at times where it would be inconveinent for IB/FE and TMO.

It seems that the most likely explanation of what is happening is that the DDOS'er are not trying to get your 6k jboots, but they are likely duplicating items worth 4-600k.

Since 6/30 there has been 8 AoNs up for sale. This item only drops of CT. Since I have been in TMO (June 2012) killing it with some regularity AoNs have dropped maybe 4-6 times . All of those are still in the guild on active or not so active players.

During that time when one did come of up for sale, it was double or triple the price it is currently being offered for, it was quite a conversation piece because everyone wants one, cause its cool.:)

The GM's have their hands full, I am hoping soon that they figure it out soon. Cause these attacks seem to make the game unplayable at times, whether you are trying to loot a rapier, or heal the tank that is standing in front of Trakanon.

AND this board is full of trolls

Take care buddy

knix

kenzar
07-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Hazaah i hate to jump in here, but the DDOS attacks also seeming hit at times where it would be inconveinent for IB/FE and TMO.

It seems that the most likely explanation of what is happening is that the DDOS'er are not trying to get your 6k jboots, but they are likely duplicating items worth 4-600k.

Since 6/30 there has been 8 AoNs up for sale. This item only drops of CT. Since I have been in TMO (June 2012) killing it with some regularity AoNs have dropped maybe 4-6 times . All of those are still in the guild on active or not so active players.

During that time when one did come of up for sale, it was double or triple the price it is currently being offered for, it was quite a conversation piece because everyone wants one, cause its cool.:)

The GM's have their hands full, I am hoping soon that they figure it out soon. Cause these attacks seem to make the game unplayable at times, whether you are trying to loot a rapier, or heal the tank that is standing in front of Trakanon.

Take care buddy

knix

Well, that was entirely too reasonable of a response Knix. Now you've confused him.

kenzar
07-21-2013, 10:43 PM
black text on dark background.

disappointing

Just like everyone of my illegitimate children.

newsmurf
07-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes farm shit for plat.. you want to farm jboots take your ass to OOT where the single spawn farm for plat spawn was put.. the sro is supposed to be FFA ..

you are actually one of the dumbest people i have ever met. gratz. i need to give you a prize for you being you, meet me in ec at any given time please so i can reward your for your ignorance.

this is everquest...everything is ffa...people can do whatever they want whenever...have you never got past level 30? you do know people farm a multitude of high end zones for platinum by selling the high end items farmed in various areas...all the time...oh wait, or we can follow your greatness and put us all on an island in oot and jerk eachother off to get 60pp every other kill. state the level of your character please so i can continue making fun of you.

Ektar
07-21-2013, 10:46 PM
^ step 2 to rnf.

go go go

kenzar
07-21-2013, 10:49 PM
^ step 2 to rnf.

go go go

Honestly, OP should have just started in RnF. This thread would be blowing up over 20 pages by now. Also OP is a faggot and stupid and other RnF type stuff, etc.

Samoht
07-21-2013, 10:51 PM
He hates black people and women. Lately there has been an influx of women speaking up on the forums and not in the kitchen where they belong with two babies sucking tittyjuice 24/7.

dam i wish i was a baby right about now...

duneadx
07-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Confirmed, Knix is a boss.

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:00 PM

Take care buddy

knix

I dont think they set forth on their mission of DDoSing just to prevent me from getting jboots, that would be retarded... if you read OP, I stated "I talked mad shit to her" aka i stirred the bees nest and they were dumb enough to expose themselves.. all im saying.. watch the tape come to your own conclusion.. and if im corrct KSing is not allowed on the server no? She is guilt of that without a doubt..

I have also watched IB members do a terrible job of boxing in Solb.. But i guess they really dont care about that like they say they do, or enforce this rule either..

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h0VSBVz.jpg

And what was this supposed to accomplish?

I am by all means not QQing.. I got my jboots.. and some Lulz out of the deal..

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Honestly, OP should have just started in RnF. This thread would be blowing up over 20 pages by now. Also OP is a faggot and stupid and other RnF type stuff, etc.

And trying to flame me has accomplished what for you?

Still waiting on these bot net attacks.. do you need me to give you my IP?

Morlaeth
07-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Still saying "her" lol. Min to the yin, how much was that procedure?

Ektar
07-21-2013, 11:06 PM
... this has got to be a troll.

bailing out of this thread before I further make a fool of myself for falling for it

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:07 PM
you are actually one of the dumbest people i have ever met. gratz. i need to give you a prize for you being you, meet me in ec at any given time please so i can reward your for your ignorance.

this is everquest...everything is ffa...people can do whatever they want whenever...have you never got past level 30? you do know people farm a multitude of high end zones for platinum by selling the high end items farmed in various areas...all the time...oh wait, or we can follow your greatness and put us all on an island in oot and jerk eachother off to get 60pp every other kill. state the level of your character please so i can continue making fun of you.

gj trying to make me look bad but only making my point stronger.. take your ass to a dungeon and farm, dont camp a mid lvl utility camp...

I hydra boxed on live thats 6 account..
#6 SK on povar when i quit and sold my account for $2000.00 Demi geared 2.0 etc
I have leveled every class over 50 except enchanter and Beast lord.. and done as many epics.. All the while never camping jboots for profit like a douche...

Gaffin Deeppockets
07-21-2013, 11:08 PM
gj trying to make me look bad but only making my point stronger.. take your ass to a dungeon and farm, dont camp a mid lvl utility camp...

I have leveled every class over 50 except enchanter and Beast lord.. and done as many epics.. All the while never camping jboots for profit like a douche...

We got a badass here guys. Watch out.

Morlaeth
07-21-2013, 11:09 PM
Epeeeeeen

Ektar

like transcendence, this guy is kind of a big deal...

I failed my own bail out

Hazaa
3 posts in a row you seem upset :( I dare you to post your IP mine is 127.0.0.1 come @ me bro

if your such a tough guy you should already have my ip..

I use "Her" because I refer to the character in the video who is a Her.. I dont know this dummy in person, if i did ide punch them in the dick for being such a douche..

keeps flexing your nerd rage douche

kenzar
Still saying "her" lol. Min to the yin, how much was that procedure?

Local physician was having a sale. The guy was really slashing prices...That's all i got.

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:11 PM
We got a badass here guys. Watch out.

Not saying i am a bad ass, replying to the statements... someone asked if i have ever level a character above 30..

Keep trying to discredit, its only making you look guiltier...

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Figured you didn't have the balls to post it. Anyone who lists off accomplishments on video games like it is a badge of honor surely is a pussy in real life.

and people attacking other people with idle threats on the internet are...?

Morlaeth
07-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Ektar, are you trolling on a troll account? Have we all been had?

fouts85
07-21-2013, 11:13 PM
To the Dump with this thread , nothing to read here!

knix
07-21-2013, 11:14 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118094/2262071-do_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Cause they be trolling you. believe .005 of what they are saying about the server.

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Sworen cannot hide even with alt accounts.

Dont know who sworen or ektar are..

this is my only account..

kenzar
07-21-2013, 11:23 PM

Cool story. I liked the part where u presented the numbers in an effort to really send the message that you are a player with which not to be fucked. A+ would fear again.

Where do you see yourself on p99 in 1 year Mojoz?

Confirmed p99 loser.

Can this hit RnF status already, I know some people who would just love to talk with you.

Ektar
07-21-2013, 11:36 PM
halt I am reptar

Heebee
07-21-2013, 11:40 PM

Confirmed p99 losers.

FTFY!

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Bet he gets all the girls for being such a high caliber Everquest player

More than you will ever wet dream about..

Ektar
07-21-2013, 11:49 PM
oh heebee. you sting me so

Hazaa
07-21-2013, 11:57 PM
prove it

your that pathetic?

kenzar
07-21-2013, 11:59 PM
your that pathetic?

No he is Relapse...You're that pathetic.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 12:02 AM
No he is Relapse...You're that pathetic.

thanks for the free bumps :tup: keep it up..

Stinkum
07-22-2013, 12:03 AM
didnt read anything in in this thread

i.b. are some of the biggest d bags to mid-low lvl players in general in game tho

kenzar
07-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh no-no, thank you for the lulz.

kenzar
07-22-2013, 12:11 AM
the Ddos train ain't got no brakes.

Razdeline
07-22-2013, 12:31 AM
WTS Jboot MQ, have a ring on my mage. And another 40 or so on other accounts--no big deal.

PST

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 12:32 AM
only people who care about grammar on an emulated forum are faggots

Damn and I thought my grammar was bad. Thanks, Newsmurf for being dumber than I am.

Ektar
07-22-2013, 12:37 AM
wait wait wait are we crossing threads now?

NEVER

cross the threads.

IT'S SO SIMPLE WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT BEFORE

cross the threads!

..cross the threads...

Stinkum
07-22-2013, 12:38 AM
didnt read you post but Stinkum is a faggot

good one

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 12:59 AM
wait wait wait are we crossing threads now?

NEVER

cross the threads.

IT'S SO SIMPLE WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT BEFORE

cross the threads!

..cross the threads...

I'm sorry Ektar but I just couldn't pass up on evidence proving that rellapse believes himself to be a faggot. Won't happen again I promise.

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 01:15 AM
Why is every FE member super mad lately? Lack of pixels

You're mistaking mocking with anger.

Kiwaukee
07-22-2013, 01:25 AM
You're a fun guy, Hazaa, and I appreciate and enjoy your stream.

That said, you'll only get venom on the forums by doing something like this. It comes off as if you're trying to let everyone know that you're important enough to be targeted. At this point in your career in this server, you are not. It also comes off a bit crazy and "tin foily".

Knix is probably on the right track. If the DDoS is meant to be anything more than an annoyance geared to drive people toward one of the new emu servers, it's most likely a means to de-sync the server and client and allow for duplication of high end items.

Just enjoy your time and don't intentionally alienate yourself from any of the high end guilds while you level. "Stirring the hornet's nest" will only get you ridicule here on the forums.

Ektar
07-22-2013, 01:34 AM
just mocking ghostbusters. which I know is blasphemy.

but seriously. NEVER CROSS THE STREAMS!

then it was the solution to the conflict with no explanation other than dan aykroyd agreeing with him in a "oh ofc" in the way he said it. like ok I accept this now.

Sckrilla
07-22-2013, 01:35 AM
OP is a confirmed retard who thinks everyone on this server is out to get him.

Nerd raged at my shaman the other day for "intentionally" training him @ SoNH zoneline when I was simply making the run from KC to Seb. Got suparr mad when he proceeded to ask me to SoW him for my wrong-doings when I was already near the TT tunnel and didn't care to turn around to run all the way back to do so. Warned me that he was streaming this incident! Then continued on about how much of a badass he was before I just had to /ignore him.

Kid is doing big thangs on P99! A+ player for sure!

kenzar
07-22-2013, 01:39 AM

Nerd raged at my shaman the other day for "intentionally" training him @ SoNH zoneline when I was simply making the run from KC to Seb. Got suparr mad when he proceeded to ask me to SoW him for my wrong-doings when I was already near the TT tunnel and didn't care to turn around to run all the way back to do so. Warned me that he was streaming this incident! Then continued on about how much of a badass he was before I just had to /ignore him.

That said, you'll only get venom on the forums by doing something like this. It comes off as if you're trying to let everyone know that you're important enough to be targeted. At this point in your career in this server, you are not. It also comes off a bit crazy and "tin foily".

Knix is probably on the right track. If the DDoS is meant to be anything more than an annoyance geared to drive people toward one of the new emu servers, it's most likely a means to de-sync the server and client and allow for duplication of high end items.

Just enjoy your time and don't intentionally alienate yourself from any of the high end guilds while you level. "Stirring the hornet's nest" will only get you ridicule here on the forums.

Translation: Shut up and let the big boys do work, Hazaa.

Hazaa, not sure of your plans for p1999, but you are off to a great start. Alienating TMO and IB is a sure fire way of locking your place in the endgame. Although, its probably all a conspiracy against you, because ya know, lvl 40 mages are important and stuff.

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 01:43 AM
just mocking ghostbusters. which I know is blasphemy.

but seriously. NEVER CROSS THE STREAMS!

then it was the solution to the conflict with no explanation other than dan aykroyd agreeing with him in a "oh ofc" in the way he said it. like ok I accept this now.

No idea what any of this means but I completely agree with you.

Ektar
07-22-2013, 01:46 AM
wtf go watch ghostbusters!

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 01:48 AM

A) thanks for watching the stream.

B) I am not saying I am important on the server nor do I think I will gain popularity or even desire it from the stream I do or these posts I put up..

C) I believe I was only the target this time because I admittedly shit talked Tattersail and told her to go the fuck on and spammed /bye at her dumb ass and told her to find a cash camp and stop being a douche at a mid level utility camp and DO NOT deny i brought it on myself, and I think its funny if the DDoS was some how linked to this set of events I think its funny they would expose themselves over something as menial as me getting my jboots..

D) I dont really give two shits about high end raiding.. been there done that destroyed half the shit people drool over on this server because it was trash not worthy of my boxed characters bag slots..

E) I dont care about the douche bag trolls in these forums, they can all suck my cock, I posted the videos to bring light on the douchness that is Tattersail with the KSing, and coincidental timing of a ddos as i was about to loot the rapier and then what i believe to be the continued pathetic attempt at harassment when she tried holding a ph.. (if you care enough to find out if this is true petition sirken or roegan to sift through logs and see what she was doing in RM at the time, I got my boots and couldnt give a shit)

F) IMO the day to day DDoSing is to cause conflict between the top guilds and create finger pointing and other dumb shit like that as it has successfully done..
The concept of it being another server to try and get people to leave this server and go to it is also highly plausible..
Also the AoN / Item Duping is another possibility but its not my place to say and i honestly dont care, people are pathetic enough to have to cheat at this game to do good.. so be it, I do not and will not

kylok
^ go watch ghostbusters

Hazaa

How does someone not get that reference?..

I agree Go watch Ghostbusters mufucka!

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 01:50 AM

Lol I get it now. The first sentence should have given it away but my mind muddled it together into nothing. My bad.

Haven't seen ghost busters in about 6 years so you will have to forgive me.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 01:50 AM
PS.. YOOOO VIDEO GAMES!!!!! haha

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 01:57 AM

haha Ville your the biggest douche ive met on this server.. even worse than tattersail the 3 dickheads ive met so far Tattersail shaman.. Ville shaman... and some other Dbag shaman ill leave nameless unless he cares to speak up as well... im sensing a pattern

I asked this dbag for a sow while standing right behind him at the zone line after he trained me, and his reps once was.. where are you in the zone, i cant sow you if i dont know where you are.. and after him taking all that time to type out his douchbag message of course he was on the other side of the zone.. and i would not expect him to run back..

ps I got my jboots now so no worries on that sow Bro... apparently your still mad i called you a dickhead

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Confirmed Virgin

Thanks for the free bumps Bro, keep them coming..

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 02:03 AM
Translation: Shut up and let the big boys do work, Hazaa.

Hazaa, not sure of your plans for p1999, but you are off to a great start. Alienating TMO and IB is a sure fire way of locking your place in the endgame. Although, its probably all a conspiracy against you, because ya know, lvl 40 mages are important and stuff.

I have no intention of doing anything with a "high end" raid guild that has to do shit like exploit soulfires to kill shit, I soloed all the shit that will ever be on this server with my SK, nothing new to see here... ResidentSleeper

PS can someone please post the Nutritional Label on this thread, I think Kenzar might be over his daily intake limit ...

Razdeline
07-22-2013, 02:06 AM
haha Ville your the biggest douche ive met on this server.. even worse than tattersail the 3 dickheads ive met so far Tattersail shaman.. Ville shaman... and some other Dbag shaman ill leave nameless unless he cares to speak up as well... im sensing a pattern

I asked this dbag for a sow while standing right behind him at the zone line after he trained me, and his reps once was.. where are you in the zone, i cant sow you if i dont know where you are.. and after him taking all that time to type out his douchbag message of course he was on the other side of the zone.. and i would not expect him to run back..

ps I got my jboots now so no worries on that sow Bro... apparently your still mad i called you a dickhead

My money is on all the shaman of p99 behind the ddos terrorism

Ektar
07-22-2013, 02:07 AM
I have no intention of doing anything with a "high end" raid guild that has to do shit like exploit soulfires to kill shit

I think you guys should listen to this man more

kenzar
07-22-2013, 02:07 AM
PS can someone please post the Nutritional Label on this thread, I think Kenzar might be over his daily intake limit ...

Its easy to tell when you've had to much p99, it's when you think anyone would ddos the server just to prevent you from looting a shadowed rapier.

Sckrilla
07-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Biggest douche on the server: confirmed by Hazaa! YES! Fucking Shamans!

Not going to argue "he said, she said" shenanigans, but the fact that you thought I somehow owed it to you to SoW you due to an obvious "intentional" train, then began spouting off about how you're a streamer and you got this all on your stream was enough for me to give two fucks about helping you out at that point. If anything, this thread just proves how much of a IRL badass you are with all your accomplishments on live and deleting of epic lewts that people could only dream about having on P99!

Grats on your Jboots though! Keep that tinfoil hat shiny, bro!

kenzar
07-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the free bumps Bro, keep them coming..

Thatsthejoke.jpeg

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 02:17 AM
BADASS alert some scrub soloed kunark content with demi gear O GOD you're so good at this game

http://youtu.be/6_tbKQ0wS34

your right i am a bad ass ...

You Jelly?

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Biggest douche on the server: confirmed by Hazaa! YES! Fucking Shamans!

Not going to argue "he said, she said" shenanigans, but the fact that you thought I somehow owed it to you to SoW you due to an obvious "intentional" train, then began spouting off about how you're a streamer and you got this all on your stream was enough for me to give two fucks about helping you out at that point. If anything, this thread just proves how much of a IRL badass you are with all your accomplishments on live and deleting of epic lewts that people could only dream about having on P99!

Grats on your Jboots though! Keep that tinfoil hat shiny, bro!

I never said you "owed" me a sow, I said wow your a douche training me, douche reply to a request for a sow, and then your continued dickhead comments afterwards .. you can go the fuck on now and continue being the worthless PoS you are /bye

Lopretni
07-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Man, seeing the forum trolls project gives you a lot of insight into their lives. :(

Ektar
07-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Man, seeing the forum trolls project gives you a lot of insight into their lives. :(

I'm so tired

tired of being admired

tired of love uninspired

let's face it I'm tired

fastboy21
07-22-2013, 02:32 AM
is this is test to see how long it takes before this thread moves to RnF...

I bet we can't get to page 20 before the move! work it fellas...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
WoW you are a retarded boring sad sack of shit. Have fun crying every time someone doesn't buff,port,rez,or do something you deem they should do.

Your still here? God damn dude get a life...
Your the one QQing all over my thread...

Ektar
07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
uunst uunst uunst uunst

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
At this point if you're still replying to rellapse you're breaking the number one rule of any forum ever. Don't feed the troll.

newsmurf
07-22-2013, 02:55 AM
someone tell me this guys name in game so i can make a monk and train him until he cries in a corner in the fetal position

kenzar
07-22-2013, 03:00 AM
someone tell me this guys name in game so i can make a monk and train him until he cries in a corner in the fetal position

Hazaa

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:08 AM
At this point if you're still replying to rellapse you're breaking the number one rule of any forum ever. Don't feed the troll.

Why wouldnt i feed this dumbass, hes giving me free bumps..?

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:09 AM

Its Hazaa Isthisyourcard .i am in OT please bring your train... lets see what you got...

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 03:09 AM
Why wouldnt i feed this dumbass, hes giving me free bumps..?

Fair enough.

spoils
07-22-2013, 03:15 AM
Lol 12 pages of op checking to see if he still has balls and a penis after the entire community take turns mafia stomping them

Op, you should go play softball...you cant handle the overhead pitches...

tl:dr op= meg griffin. Shut up meg.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:18 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/d9f8yvefv/Hazaa.jpg

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Lol 12 pages of op checking to see if he still has balls and a penis after the entire community take turns mafia stomping them

So your telling me the entire community of p99 is these couple of Dbags? haha

kenzar
07-22-2013, 03:21 AM

All this will be lost on him. If he doesn't see that everyone who has posted here clearly thinks he is a self-centered noob by now, he won't.

spoils
07-22-2013, 03:21 AM
Op=raccoon.

http://i.imgur.com/T2nm3CD.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ZgWzcGu.gif

Ektar
07-22-2013, 03:25 AM
opening this thread

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz162/Postorofpictures/woops_zps8f6e404a.gif

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:41 AM
All this will be lost on him. If he doesn't see that everyone who has posted here clearly thinks he is a self-centered noob by now, he won't.

Boohoo 3 douche bags that have nothing better to do than troll forums dont like me....

Thanks for 13 pages of bumps dickheads.. Still waiting on the trains...That will show me right...
Toot toot

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:48 AM
http://assets.motivationalgenerator.com/hashed_silo_content/740/f37/409/resized/retarded-ah-duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-cd0d4e.jpg

Good one.. ResidentSleeper

kenzar
07-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Ddos will continue tomorrow afternoon. You're all safe....for now.

Godefroi
07-22-2013, 04:32 AM

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22900000/Mulder-Scully-in-4x05-The-Field-Where-I-Died-mulder-and-scully-22906675-1500-1127.jpg

kenzar
07-22-2013, 04:36 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/196/7/2/I_want_to_believe_wallpaper_by_Pencilshade.png

Lopretni
07-22-2013, 04:40 AM
So your telling me the entire community of p99 is these couple of Dbags? haha

Gee, I wonder what guild they're in? :rolleyes:

Timer
07-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Thank you OP, a good laugh helps me sleep. BTW your complaints reek of grandiosity and paranoia. If you experience these episodes often there are people who specialize in helping with that.

Droog007
07-22-2013, 11:00 AM
There's something very important I forgot to tell you.

What?

Don't cross the threads.

Why?

It would be bad.

I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Me: Total P99 reversal.

Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Ektar.

Freakish
07-22-2013, 11:42 AM
I didn't read past page 2. Why the fuck is so much RnF outside of RnF?

Ektar
07-22-2013, 12:33 PM
it's actually a good read I'd suggest it

spoils
07-22-2013, 12:36 PM
My raccoon gifs are guaranteed lulz

Swish
07-22-2013, 02:01 PM
jboots racket is srs on this server

:D

Shiftin
07-22-2013, 02:09 PM
For real though, if you have evidence if two-boxing, especially from someone in IB, please submit it to the petition forum. You don't do the server any good by throwing around vague accusations.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:40 PM
For real though, if you have evidence if two-boxing, especially from someone in IB, please submit it to the petition forum. You don't do the server any good by throwing around vague accusations.

I did submit a petition while it was going on..
and will continue to when i see them doing it..
Not that they are going to do anything about it.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:43 PM
I didn't read past page 2. Why the fuck is so much RnF outside of RnF?

Surprised you even read 2 pages in, the only important post is the first one, with a clear video of a KS attempt, everything after that is just smoke and mirrors of them trying to hide whats going on...

*straightens tin foil hat*

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you OP, a good laugh helps me sleep. BTW your complaints reek of grandiosity and paranoia. If you experience these episodes often there are people who specialize in helping with that.

And you felt the need to reply to this thread why?

Nothing grandiose or paranoid about them, if you cant do simple puzzle solving and put 2 and 2 together thats your problem..

Shiftin
07-22-2013, 04:03 PM
I did submit a petition while it was going on..
and will continue to when i see them doing it..
Not that they are going to do anything about it.

Just because you don't see them doing anything doesn't mean they aren't. Players who have complaints against them for two-boxing get checked on frequently. There are tests and tools both built in for the GMs to use and external tests they can and do manually administer to players suspected of two boxing.

Again, your attitude and posts here are tremendously unhelpful if your goal is to improve the server. Document a little of what you saw and post it in the actual petition section like you're supposed to. /Petitions are not cached on the server and are easily overwritten. That's why there is a petition forum.

If its a member of a well known guild, PM it to an officer in that guild as well. I can promise that if you send me something about a member of IB and they're actually exploiting, I will investigate and remove them myself

Guilds have and can be punished for the actions of their members here. I, nor anyone in IB, wants to see the guild suffer as a result of a single person's actions.

Timer
07-22-2013, 04:05 PM
And you felt the need to reply to this thread why?

Nothing grandiose or paranoid about them, if you cant do simple puzzle solving and put 2 and 2 together thats your problem..

Oh I'm quite capable of puzzle solving. There's puzzles then there's whack claims. An example of a whack claim is, well, all that bullshit you said. An example of a puzzle is how you keep the tin foil hat so tightly wrapped around your head, I presume it's tightly wrapped because it sure seems like its constricting blood flow. Is it Krazy Glue? I think its Krazy Glue.

sulpher01
07-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Jboot inflation team.... reeeeeeaaaallly??

Jboots don't need any help inflating, they speak for themselves. :D

MogManX44
07-22-2013, 04:34 PM
op is a prick, i logged on to him swearing at tattersail left and right and at this time a monk was holding ac camp, and sail was likely afk waiting to hear from him.

either way, hazaa youre a douche, you get so mad over jboots raging left and right, it was kinda cute...

kenzar
07-22-2013, 04:40 PM
op is a prick, i logged on to him swearing at tattersail left and right and at this time a monk was holding ac camp, and sail was likely afk waiting to hear from him.

either way, hazaa youre a douche, you get so mad over jboots raging left and right, it was kinda cute...

If I'm not mistaken, you witnessed Strykur (the monk mentioned above) verbally pass the camp to me? Which would infact make OP's video evidence of OP KSing my cyclops. OP has conveniently edited his "evidence" down to 1min, where as the whole story is more around 45min long (comprised mostly of him cursing at me, QQing, and ultimately KSing.)

MogManX44
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you witnessed Strykur (the monk mentioned above) verbally pass the camp to me? Which would infact make OP's video evidence of OP KSing my cyclops.

you are correct sail, i decided to stick around once i heard all the f bombs the op decided to drop.

monk got ring, passed camp to sail.

hazaa went on about how you cant camp a ph or something, i dont remember the exact spew of nonsense that came out of his mouth, but it did come out.

apparently ph mobs are whoever can nuke them down faster, so next time i see hazaa at the camp, ill play by his rules, sound good?

kenzar
07-22-2013, 04:45 PM
you are correct sail, i decided to stick around once i heard all the f bombs the op decided to drop.

hazaa went on about how you cant camp a ph or something, i dont remember the exact spew of nonsense that came out of his mouth, but it did come out.

apparently ph mobs are whoever can nuke them down faster, so next time i see hazaa at the camp, ill play by his rules, sound good?

Ty Mini :). And you are right, it does set a rather nasty precedent.

Ektar
07-22-2013, 04:45 PM
aren't like 9/10 camps ph camps

...wait. forget it. I don't wanna play this game.

MogManX44
07-22-2013, 04:48 PM
also, people with IB hate....i just dont get it......

tmo maybe.... :D

(I KID I KID!)

oh and also, the RED CON DRUID

was me, i have never camped ac for cash, i have killed him twice in my entire life, this is including live.

first was for jboots for my monk alt

second was for jboots for my rl friend's monk

so again, go fuck yourself hazaa, youre a piece of shit who assumes too much.

kotton05
07-22-2013, 05:36 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6659827200/h3DA877FD/

i came, i posted, i leave

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Just because you don't see them doing anything doesn't mean they aren't. Players who have complaints against them for two-boxing get checked on frequently. There are tests and tools both built in for the GMs to use and external tests they can and do manually administer to players suspected of two boxing.

Again, your attitude and posts here are tremendously unhelpful if your goal is to improve the server. Document a little of what you saw and post it in the actual petition section like you're supposed to. /Petitions are not cached on the server and are easily overwritten. That's why there is a petition forum.

If its a member of a well known guild, PM it to an officer in that guild as well. I can promise that if you send me something about a member of IB and they're actually exploiting, I will investigate and remove them myself

Guilds have and can be punished for the actions of their members here. I, nor anyone in IB, wants to see the guild suffer as a result of a single person's actions.

Ok mr big talk, what is to be done about the KS attempt? Well documented with video evidence.. Will Tatersail still have an IB tag next time i se HER poopsockin AC? or is this an action you condone?

If you want the video evidence of the monk using a chanter / cleric bot send me a pm in game any time and I might take the time to highlight that video for you as well...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:38 PM
also, people with IB hate....i just dont get it......

tmo maybe.... :D

(I KID I KID!)

oh and also, the RED CON DRUID

was me, i have never camped ac for cash, i have killed him twice in my entire life, this is including live.

first was for jboots for my monk alt

second was for jboots for my rl friend's monk

so again, go fuck yourself hazaa, youre a piece of shit who assumes too much.

you assume i was referring to you.. guilty much?

I was referring to Jara...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh I'm quite capable of puzzle solving. There's puzzles then there's whack claims. An example of a whack claim is, well, all that bullshit you said. An example of a puzzle is how you keep the tin foil hat so tightly wrapped around your head, I presume it's tightly wrapped because it sure seems like its constricting blood flow. Is it Krazy Glue? I think its Krazy Glue.

Yeah a clear video of a mob engage.. and then someone else sending a pet, casting and pulling aggro at 70% is clearly a bs claim.. Get over yourself douche bag

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:42 PM

*clicks jboots*

*Flips you the bird*

I wasnt raging, just telling her to move along..

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:43 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you witnessed Strykur (the monk mentioned above) verbally pass the camp to me? Which would infact make OP's video evidence of OP KSing my cyclops. OP has conveniently edited his "evidence" down to 1min, where as the whole story is more around 45min long (comprised mostly of him cursing at me, QQing, and ultimately KSing.)

Did i or did i not openly admit to shit talking you?

Server rule is first to engage correct? I mean thats what all the big talk is about with Trak and all these other "Uber High End Elite Raid Mobs" right?

Go... Fuck... Yourself..... :MUP:

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:45 PM

Sure thing Team Jboot Inflation Specialist.. feel free to follow me around and attempt to steal my kill, if your anywhere as good as your shaman butt buddy , it will only classify as power leveling me and help conserve my mana

Enygma
07-22-2013, 05:46 PM
is the op Sworen's brother?

naw my tinfoil hat shit actually turns out to be truth...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:46 PM

my quote by the way is "She was afk when i got here, being beat on by a puma, you cant afk and take claim to a spawn..."

Ektar
07-22-2013, 05:52 PM
one time when I was sitting waiting for someone to be done with the ac I took a shit and came back

is that ok

lecompte
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Did i or did i not openly admit to shit talking you?

Server rule is first to engage correct? I mean thats what all the big talk is about with Trak and all these other "Uber High End Elite Raid Mobs" right?

Go... Fuck... Yourself..... :MUP:

AC is a legit camp and not FTE. Rule is you're sitting the camp and you need to engage soon as possible, as far as I know. . . And maybe she just likes getting beat on by pumas? Getting hit by a mob isn't proof of afk. May just be looking at the other monitor or watching netflix and too lazy to click over and deal with it.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
you are correct sail, i decided to stick around once i heard

Im in OT waiting for my free Power Leveling http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/new

kotton05
07-22-2013, 05:55 PM

AC is not a raid mob...... you're wrong so....

Go... Fuck... Yourself.....

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 05:56 PM
one time when I was sitting waiting for someone to be done with the ac I took a shit and came back

is that ok

Sure but expect to lose your spot if someone else comes along..

Also dont pretend like you leave your computer to poop...

lecompte
07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
AC is a legit camp and not FTE. Rule is you're sitting the camp and you need to engage soon as possible, as far as I know. . . And maybe she just likes getting beat on by pumas? Getting hit by a mob isn't proof of afk. May just be looking at the other monitor or watching netflix and too lazy to click over and deal with it.

Does no one quote my shit and scream at me cause I'm too reasonable? I want some attention :/.

kotton05
07-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Does no one quote my shit and scream at me cause I'm too reasonable? I want some attention :/.

its just more fun to take what the op says cause you're way to reasonable bud;)

is this is test to see how long it takes before this thread moves to RnF...

I bet we can't get to page 20 before the move! work it fellas...

yes

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:06 PM

Try harder?

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:07 PM
its just more fun to take what the op says cause you're way to reasonable bud;)

yes

Moooreee freee bumps.. Bump and more Bumps, I like the girls that give me free bumps...

Ektar
07-22-2013, 06:08 PM
dear hazaa,

so wait I'm starting to get this straight here

your argument is that tattersail was afk at some point while waiting for someone else to be done with the camp, and therefore any claim to being "first in line" is illegitimate?

is that what you're saying?

dear everyone else,

I know what I'm getting into here.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:09 PM
AC is not a raid mob...... you're wrong so....

I never called the AC a raid mob.. was only relating it to the other discussions i have heard about FTE...
AC is FFA in sro...Always has been alwasy will be... wether they want to fix the fucked up spawn there or not... I have given the info to them of how it worked on live, what they choose to do with that info is on them/them having time to recode it in their volunteered time...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:11 PM

Try racoon gifs? maybe that will work...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:12 PM

Need me to find you a port Brah? Still waiting for you...

kylok
07-22-2013, 06:17 PM
is this seriously not in RnF yet?

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:18 PM
is this seriously not in RnF yet?

This guy.. continually trying to thread Hijak with his stream link sig haha

Someone please go watch him...

Shiftin
07-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Ok mr big talk, what is to be done about the KS attempt? Well documented with video evidence.. Will Tatersail still have an IB tag next time i se HER poopsockin AC? or is this an action you condone?

I don't know if using complete sentences and some semblance of proper grammar is throwing you for a loop, but my first post was an absolutely earnest attempt to:
- Implore you to post more constructively if you are truly concerned with an issue
- Explain how the petition system and related remediation process works here
because your join date seems to indicate you're a new player and may not know how the server works yet.

I absolutely expect Tattersail will have an IB tag next time I see him unless he spontaneously drops tag. The player behind Tattersail is a tremendously long time veteran of the server and has been an invaluable member of IB through years of raiding and securing server firsts.

What you've posted "evidence" of is clearly one side of the story, as the two other people involved are both disagreeing with you vehemently, and your video evidence is far from actually conclusive. Either way, you seem to misunderstand the camp rules of the server as you thought First to Engage trumps standard camp rules for non-raid mobs. You should really read http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107120 as it would be incredibly helpful to you in explaining the basics of interacting with GMs, as well as the rules of the server regarding camps.

Further, there is a difference between multiaccounting (a bannable offense on the level of exploiting) and a camp dispute (by far the most common point of conflict in the entire game). I tried to provide you an outlet to properly escalate your concerns about multiaccounting in a mature fashion because I care about both my guild and the server. This was a silly response:

If you want the video evidence of the monk using a chanter / cleric bot send me a pm in game any time and I might take the time to highlight that video for you as well...

If you have a concern that someone is boxing, submit it via the channels I very clearly explained to you. No one at this point thinks you're doing anything but crying out for attention like a spoiled child, and no one is going to further jump through hoops to appease your temper tantrum. We are not your mother.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:32 PM
I don't know if using complete sentences and some semblance of proper grammar is throwing you for a loop, but my first post was an absolutely earnest attempt to:
- Implore you to post more constructively if you are truly concerned with an issue
- Explain how the petition system and related remediation process works here
because your join date seems to indicate you're a new player and may not know how the server works yet.

I absolutely expect Tattersail will have an IB tag next time I see him unless he spontaneously drops tag. The player behind Tattersail is a tremendously long time veteran of the server and has been an invaluable member of IB through years of raiding and securing server firsts.

What you've posted "evidence" of is clearly one side of the story, as the two other people involved are both disagreeing with you vehemently, and your video evidence is far from actually conclusive. Either way, you seem to misunderstand the camp rules of the server as you thought First to Engage trumps standard camp rules for non-raid mobs. You should really read http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107120 as it would be incredibly helpful to you in explaining the basics of interacting with GMs, as well as the rules of the server regarding camps.

Further, there is a difference between multiaccounting (a bannable offense on the level of exploiting) and a camp dispute (by far the most common point of conflict in the entire game). I tried to provide you an outlet to properly escalate your concerns about multiaccounting in a mature fashion because I care about both my guild and the server. This was a silly response:

If you have a concern that someone is boxing, submit it via the channels I very clearly explained to you. No one at this point thinks you're doing anything but crying out for attention like a spoiled child, and no one is going to further jump through hoops to appease your temper tantrum. We are not your mother.

Stopped reading your post half way through as you are trying to show off with big words and thinking your some sort of hoity toity mufucka or something..
I posted a video showing a KS attempt and told both sides of the story.. I ADMITTEDLY Talked shit to her.. Come find me and Ill talk shit to you too if your doing something retarded.... I hide none of my actions hence a 24 - 7 stream.. You not doing anything shows you support theaction of KSing, I also belive you support the use of boxing by your guild member's... I am new to this server.. June 23rd Bday on Hazaa but def not new to eq.. do I give a shit about what you think your high and mighty ass has to say to me... not a single fuck is given.. you can leave now too /bye :mup:

Gaffin Deeppockets
07-22-2013, 06:34 PM
LOL this guy mad as fuck. Quad post like 3 times.

Ektar
07-22-2013, 06:34 PM
definitely a complex troll that we have all fallen for.

for shame.

kylok
07-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Actually thanks for the reminder Hazaa took that shit out of my signature 'cause I stopped streaming. I can not resolve the lag issue I have without trying the pay version of Xsplit which is not going to happen for the moment.

Aeolwind
07-22-2013, 06:41 PM
definitely a complex troll that we have all fallen for.

for shame.

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu296/alexelliott1994/DSCF0315.jpg

Shiftin
07-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Just so we are clear, you are claiming to have not finished my post because you feel I'm being disrespectful by pointing out that you seem to not know the rules of the server you just joined, while at the same time admitting you handled a dispute by being disrespectful, and following up with an offer to disrespect me whenever is convenient for me? Did I get that right?

Flamewraith
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Almost at 20 pages like Ektra had hoped for, keep it going guys! Free bump.

kylok
07-22-2013, 06:55 PM
From "Camps, Defined" thread...

"7. We do not have a rule for how a camp will be handed off to another player. It is recommended the player interested in obtaining a camp work that out with who is on the camp already.
*Example* Player a is on jboots, player b comes and sits and just waits. If player a wants to hand off to his friend rather than player b, he has that right. If player a wants to hold a list and give to the next player on that list, that is also his right. GMs will not moderate that unless player b can prove he was deceived by player a with how the camp would be handed off."

So if the camp was handed off to Tattersail that it's that players camp, end of story. FTE does not apply here as this is not an "outdoor pathing" type of mob. That being said generally if you are sitting on a spawn with no variance and do not engage it very quickly after the mob spawns you more or less lose rights to the camp and FTE comes into play. This happened to me at Hadden, engaged 24 seconds after spawn while some gnome wizard engaged 6 seconds after spawn and he got the earring.

Also this:

Originally Posted by Uthgaard
Camping a mob is a privelege, not a right. If someone wants the privelege of having sole claim to a mob, they have to make the sacrifice of whatever else they could be doing with themselves. Claim to a camp is a considerable advantage, it comes with a cost. Choose wisely.

P.S. slightly jelly this hasn't been locked yet - my thread got locked at page 17 and I didn't cry enough to fill a tea cup let alone this river of QQ.

Nirgon
07-22-2013, 06:57 PM
The logs show you handed the camp off to a certain Mr. Afklulz who QQ'd when the ancient was stolen in front of him while being beaten on afk by a puma

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF, SCUM!?

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 06:59 PM
LOL this guy mad as fuck. Quad post like 3 times.

Oh yeah im really mad over it Grrrrrrr hahaha
I read the stupidity and reply every time i med...
Feel free to watch the stream http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/new
And watch how this coincides...

And as long as you dummies keep coming here and giving me free bumps ill return the favor, so everyone can see...

spoils
07-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Try racoon gifs? maybe that will work...

Timer
07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah a clear video of a mob engage.. and then someone else sending a pet, casting and pulling aggro at 70% is clearly a bs claim.. Get over yourself douche bag

I didn't even watch your little video, the thread's titled; "My money is on the DDoSer Being from IB or the JBoot Inflation team". I could give a shit if someone KS'd you, that only holds any significance in your own little world. There is no puzzle here, only some angry self entitled little dip shit making a mountain out of a molehill trying to smear people. Get over myself? Practice what you preach.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Almost at 20 pages like Ektra had hoped for, keep it going guys! Free bump.

YOOOO flamewrath thanks for the free bump man!

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Actually thanks for the reminder Hazaa took that shit out of my signature 'cause I stopped streaming. I can not resolve the lag issue I have without trying the pay version of Xsplit which is not going to happen for the moment.

Hit me up in tells i can help you with that, there is another program you need to sling your stream through to remove the bullshit cap on bandwidth put into the free version of xsplit..

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:05 PM
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu296/alexelliott1994/DSCF0315.jpg

The image here.. I can state for a fact a lot of those 5 speed little motors go faster in 3 - reverse than they do in 5 forward...

Ektar
07-22-2013, 07:06 PM
owned

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Just so we are clear, you are claiming to have not finished my post because you feel I'm being disrespectful by pointing out that you seem to not know the rules of the server you just joined, while at the same time admitting you handled a dispute by being disrespectful, and following up with an offer to disrespect me whenever is convenient for me? Did I get that right?

Again your still trying to show off like i give a fuck about your opinion...

I stated i saw her acting like a douche and i told her so...
I also am not here QQing about the camp or her KS, merely bringing it to light...
I got my jboots so she can fuck right the fuck off...
If i see you acting like a douche i will call you out on it anytime any place..
Now.. feel free to take that how you wish.. Douche

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Yooo page 20 bitches! Thanks for all them Bumps!

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/sir_mix_a_lot.jpg

kylok
07-22-2013, 07:17 PM
I started streaming with OBS which is how I got the 1080p thing goin on in the first place. OBS does not limit your bandwidth at all whatsoever but! the problem is I was getting these lag spikes where EQ would just freeze for 3-7 seconds which was tolerable at first but got seriously annoying after a few days. Tried Xsplit and it wants me to use monitor capture or pay for game capture and I'm not too big on paying to stream a free game and I'm seriously dedicated to playing in full screen.

kotton05
07-22-2013, 07:17 PM
At 20 pages is where shit gets grimeyyyy

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 07:22 PM
I started streaming with OBS which is how I got the 1080p thing goin on in the first place. OBS does not limit your bandwidth at all whatsoever but! the problem is I was getting these lag spikes where EQ would just freeze for 3-7 seconds which was tolerable at first but got seriously annoying after a few days. Tried Xsplit and it wants me to use monitor capture or pay for game capture and I'm not too big on paying to stream a free game and I'm seriously dedicated to playing in full screen.

Not a fan of OBS Send me a tell in game if you feel like hearing my tin foil theory on that one

kylok
07-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Not a fan of OBS Send me a tell in game if you feel like hearing my tin foil theory on that one

After I take a nap, was up way too long getting sarnak earrings of station.

akahdrin
07-22-2013, 07:51 PM
So let me get this straight, you're accusing a ddos attack because a shadowed man dropped the rapier which is not rare at all?

I guess bads will be bad. Hazaa, you're pretty much just trolling people and not even doing a good job. I hope you never need my services because the answer will always be no ;)

kotton05
07-22-2013, 08:08 PM
lol poor Hazza he woke up today and was still retarded

Every now and again someone can go full retard in server chat and once they realize they are approaching full retard they go lol I troll you.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 08:08 PM
So let me get this straight, you're accusing a ddos attack because a shadowed man dropped the rapier which is not rare at all?

I guess bads will be bad. Hazaa, you're pretty much just trolling people and not even doing a good job. I hope you never need my services because the answer will always be no ;)

Ohhh boo hoo This dickhead doesnt want to halp me =(

PS put all the pieces of the puzzle together.. if you cant .. oh well, i didnt ask for your opinion..

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 08:09 PM

Welcome back ... more bumps please...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM

Bump it up until you can feel it.
Bump it up when you don't really need it.

Bump.. Bump Bump it up

http://www.ussturner.org/images/06sanantonio/ShipmatesRaisingTheRoof.jpg

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM

No i am accusing them of the ddos because i pissed them off...
Fucks sake dont you all listen? I can only re say the same thing over and over so many times...

Ektar
07-22-2013, 08:27 PM
if I had any idea how to ddos, I would do it every time someone called me a name.

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 08:36 PM
if I had any idea how to ddos, I would do it every time someone called me a name.

I wouldnt doubt that for a second the way i see all of you swarm all of the forums...

spoils
07-22-2013, 08:48 PM
At 20 pages is where shit gets grimeyyyy

******dick jewjizz donkeyfucking gitrape

tl:dr sex with Ektar

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 09:01 PM

tl:dr sex with Ektar

Reported that one as its just un called for....

You can move along...

spoils
07-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Yea ill prolly get banned for saying ektar's name in vain

Ur still a gigantic faggot

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Yea ill prolly get banned for saying ektar's name in vain

Ur still a gigantic faggot

Just because your in here riding my dick that doesnt make me the gay one...

stalinsleftshoe
07-22-2013, 09:29 PM
WINTERISCOMING

Ektar
07-22-2013, 09:50 PM
hole E crap

so

uncalled

fo

r

MogManX44
07-22-2013, 10:05 PM
lol this thread is still going

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 10:41 PM
lol this thread is still going

Over 6k views so far.. though thats prolly just you few f5ing and doing nasty things to socks ...

Hazaa
07-22-2013, 11:48 PM
haha no posts since i pointed out the view count? What had happened?

you pussies get scared?

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q348/safe_zone/Raccoons-Attack.jpg

Kiwaukee
07-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Over 6k views so far.. though thats prolly just you few f5ing and doing nasty things to socks ...

Every other post is yours, bro. You're responding almost instantly to everyone who says anything about you.

~220 posts in the thread, and how many are yours?

Seriously, man. You're trashing your rep. Slow your role a bit.

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Every other post is yours, bro. You're responding almost instantly to everyone who says anything about you.

~220 posts in the thread, and how many are yours?

Seriously, man. You're trashing your rep. Slow your role a bit.

I will reply as long as you all do... I will get the last word.. dont like it /bye.. this is my thread I get an email every time a dbag leaves a comment..

Kind of sad one little gnome shit powns you all...

Auvdar
07-23-2013, 12:29 AM
I will reply as long as you all do... I will get the last word.. dont like it /bye.. this is my thread I get an email every time a dbag leaves a comment..

Kind of sad one little gnome shit powns you all...

Hold on to what is important man!

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-23-2013, 12:39 AM

Take care buddy

knix

We trash TMO or whoever, just like when I did the fippy prog server(which was... not that bad, could have been waaay worse, imho) we trasted Citizen and Twisted Legion for hax.

But having admitted that (because zerg loot council guilds are fatboy ---> cookie jars, ok?) I highly doubt any of the outright wrong shit -- like duping -- is happening from those ranks.

There is a difference between just some dick mercenary out to make $$ and use a system, and ruthless mutherfucker gamers. The latter still game; the former are just trying to steal shit, imho.

One could make the argument, the latter is total classic, but the former --- BANHAMMER IS CLASSIC.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-23-2013, 12:41 AM
And yes, I wrote that in gan-speak

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 12:42 AM
http://s24.postimg.org/w8j06mv5h/Bumpitup.jpg

Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
While your feet are stompin'
And the Thread is Bumpin'
Look at here the crowd is jumpin'
Bump it up a little more
Get the party going on the dance floor
Seek us that's where the party's at
And you'll find out if you're too bad
I don't want a place to stay
Get your boody on the floor tonight
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up a little more
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my make my make make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
Bump up the Thread Bump it up
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump it Bump it Bump it Bump it, Yo!
Bump up the Thread
A Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up a Bump it Bump it Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump it Bump it Bump it Bump it Bump
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up a little more
Make my day
Make my day
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 12:58 AM
nope

Thanks for even more bumps, your the best /hugs

Clark
07-23-2013, 01:09 AM
Tin Foil hat is strong in this one

http://s24.postimg.org/p9j6vvgad/000007black.jpg

Clark
07-23-2013, 01:11 AM
bump for the most retarded person on P99 surpassing all of the Tmo crew with one single thread. Such accomplishment has not been made since the old rmt'd minyin days.

the only explanation is maybe he's minyin?? :confused::confused:

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 01:23 AM
the only explanation is maybe he's minyin?? :confused::confused:

Last time.. I am Hazaa, learn my name.. I dont back down to your pathetic attempts to internet bully ...

http://s23.postimg.org/d9f8yvefv/Hazaa.jpg

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 01:31 AM
You will never get the last word faggot.

Weeeeerd up homie!

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 01:33 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi3UNB2zu1AXp6ZENYLTiWc50Jq1v6O 6YnJuyOtE4zqlMobn-BOw

Sure lets go in a loop and repeat this again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tbKQ0wS34

lets hurry up and get back to the bump ones, those are my favorite..

http://www.ussturner.org/images/06sanantonio/ShipmatesRaisingTheRoof.jpg

Ektar
07-23-2013, 01:34 AM
IS A TROLL

MUST BE A TROLL

IS SO TROLL HE'S AN IKSAR

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 01:42 AM
IS A TROLL

MUST BE A TROLL

No your all the trolls and i dont put up with it ..
You dont like when your own game is played back with you...and done better
QQ Booohoo you mad bruh?
GTFOH
:MUP:

kaev
07-23-2013, 01:48 AM
IS A TROLL

MUST BE A TROLL

is an alt of yours?

j/k... or am I?

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 01:50 AM
is an alt of yours?

j/k... or am I?

I am a one and only, none of these dbags could be as bad of a mother fucker as I

keep /flexing e nerd rage while i lulz

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 05:52 AM
And it seems they finally accepted defeat...

http://s14.postimg.org/akjwqk6kh/Winning.jpg

Loly Taa
07-23-2013, 07:01 AM
I am a one and only, none of these dbags could be as bad of a mother fucker as I

keep /flexing e nerd rage while i lulz

Hit me up next time you work on the loginserver, or shit, do anything EQEmu related. Fuck you.

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Hit me up next time you work on the loginserver, or shit, do anything EQEmu related. Fuck you.

What are you even QQing about? Make some sense...

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:24 AM

I set up a comp and hosted my own login server and server for a little while.. Does that count?
I also have an associates in science for computer animation...
a secret clearence..
worked on navsea bases and at the pentagon as sys admin / lvl 3 breakfix tech..
is this flexing my edick enough for you? Or you want more?

Gadwen
07-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Most plausible theory to date, 5 stars.

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Most plausible theory to date, 5 stars.

I agree, thanks for your input as well

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:38 AM
http://s24.postimg.org/w8j06mv5h/Bumpitup.jpg

Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up a little more
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up a little more
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
A Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up a Bump it Bump it Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump up the Thread
Bump it Bump it Bump it Bump it Bump
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up a little more
Make my day
Make my day
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
A Bump it up yo Bump it
Bump up the Thread
Bump it up
Bump it up
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Yo!
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 08:03 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-pump-up-the-jam-3.png

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 10:08 AM

Hey you said to hit you up ..

Im runing an EQEmu stream of the P99 EC Tunnel /AUC so people can watch while they are leveling in other zones.. Check it out..

http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/

Im also waiting on my free gift from whoever that other DBag was that said i won a prize ...

Drop it in a trade with Togors and hold your breath until I get back and click trade to accept it...

http://s14.postimg.org/akjwqk6kh/Winning.jpg

Swish
07-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey you said to hit you up ..

Im runing an EQEmu stream of the P99 EC Tunnel /AUC so people can watch while they are leveling in other zones.. Check it out..

http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/[/IMG]

Great idea Hazaa... but also http://ahungry.com/eqauctions :)

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Great idea Hazaa... but also http://ahungry.com/eqauctions :)

I have heard of this website but it doesnt have kick ass tunes playing like Pump up the Jam...

=)

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Also when i open this site is showing stuff that is 10 hours old,.. Live stream is live..

Blasted
07-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Need more intentional racism to get this RNF'd.

Someone please

Khaleesi
07-23-2013, 01:37 PM

Zeelot is that you?

Anyways... Knix responded in kind and was fair (sad took three pages before someone made a decent comment).

Everyone else should take their own advice and slink back to RnF where they belong.

kotton05
07-23-2013, 02:19 PM
I second Knix for a very reasonable post. Not sure if all else is RnF tho>_<

Has the OP finally come to terms?

akahdrin
07-23-2013, 05:48 PM
OP is just bumping his own thread and has nothing new to say. Trolls will be trolls.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-23-2013, 05:56 PM
OP is just bumping his own thread and has nothing new to say. Trolls will be trolls.

got to admit, this was a good one. Claiming a complicated offline conspiracy to corner the jboots mq, as the ne plus ultra of dastardly ideas about what one could do to the server?

I had to sit back and marvel at that one.

Myself, I am fairly sure this has to do with getting insta-respawns in Najena.

Hamahakki
07-23-2013, 06:08 PM
<The JBoot Inflation Team> would be a pretty sweet guild name

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Zeelot is that you?

Anyways... Knix responded in kind and was fair (sad took three pages before someone made a decent comment).

Everyone else should take their own advice and slink back to RnF where they belong.

Hahaha I like the Adjective you chose there.. Sums it up pretty good.

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 06:30 PM

I am replying to all the douche trolls that are replying to my thread with nothing worth saying.. if you dont like it.. stop replying with your BS Troll comments trying to distract from the OP.. /Bye

ps thanks for the bump

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 06:33 PM
love it
and yeah tattersail is a douche for sure.

Thanks for the relevant post.. Relating to the conversation of the OP

kotton05
07-23-2013, 06:56 PM
<The JBoot Inflation Team> would be a pretty sweet guild name

getting all nasty training folks at AC camp. if I was gm i'd laugh.

bic
07-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I vote Hazaa as the best troll of our generation.

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I second Knix for a very reasonable post. Not sure if all else is RnF tho>_<

Has the OP finally come to terms?

Come to terms?

Also why is everyone trying so hard to get this moved to rnf? to bury it, hide and conceal it?

Question for everyone here .. might as well re open the flood gates...

I have heard rumors of these DDoS attacks being a thing of recent history as well.. but then they stopped... and now they are back...

I Have also heard rumors that IB was a guild here but then they left... went to another server and acted like douches wakening the sleeper right before returning back to p99..

A) Any one able to verify this information as I am new to the server and dont know the past history..

B) Do the times of these events coincide?

C) All IB and IB dick sniffers that want to flame me and tell me they will never halp me in game ie Blueshield.. please refrain from posting your rants here and send Hazaa direct tells in game so I can save us both time and i can add you to ignore..
Or post them here http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1040881#post1040881

D) a big thank you to the people that actually managed to sift through all this BS and shameless / pathetic attempts to troll me, I hope you got as many Lulz at these dbags as I did

http://s16.postimg.org/8npuiws79/sir_mix_a_Hazaa.jpg

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 07:12 PM
I vote Hazaa as the best troll of our generation.

Thank you for those kind words, bic

Or maybe the smallest gnome?

/bow

kotton05
07-23-2013, 07:24 PM
lol you woke the sleeper, lots of tears sounds priceless.

kotton05
07-23-2013, 07:36 PM
so did the gm's reset it ?

kotton05
07-23-2013, 07:39 PM
still funny tho you did that with 5 guys. you're a dam murderer on eqmac using a pc.

Ektar
07-23-2013, 07:41 PM
apple faggots

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 08:54 PM
good read

http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12085

was /yawning by page 2.. Just looks like another group of people pointing out you all use hacks and exploits and contribute nothing worthwhile while being douche bags..

So I reiterate... B) Do the times of these events coincide? (them leaving the server and ddos stops, to them returning to the server and ddos picks back up)

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Sherlock Hazaa is on the case!

http://s16.postimg.org/4gt3rdwp1/sherlock_hazaa.jpg

Timer
07-23-2013, 10:40 PM
This entire rampage makes kinda reminds me of an episode of Archer for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69UTsBHwiqc

Hazaa
07-23-2013, 11:50 PM
This entire rampage makes kinda reminds me of an episode of Archer for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69UTsBHwiqc

lulz now your just giving me stuff to see my beautiful gnomish face in them...

http://s9.postimg.org/9lzc69xkf/Hazaarcher.jpg

Gadwen
07-23-2013, 11:58 PM
Failing hard at trying to make it look like you were trolling when you made this thread.

Hazaa
07-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Failing hard at trying to make it look like you were trolling when you made this thread.

Oh i was not trolling nor do I try to pretend to be, I dont appreciate the actions depicted in the video .. nor the inflation of jboots, nor the trolls that followed the first post..
I will call anyone out if i believe them to be doing douchy things.. and Im curious why your even posting in here... your failing hard at adding anything to the conversation /bye

Gadwen
07-24-2013, 07:46 AM
Oh i was not trolling nor do I try to pretend to be, I dont appreciate the actions depicted in the video .. nor the inflation of jboots, nor the trolls that followed the first post..
I will call anyone out if i believe them to be doing douchy things.. and Im curious why your even posting in here... you're failing hard at adding anything to the conversation /bye

There we go, a grammar lesson. You're welcome for adding the most valuable piece of information that this thread contains.

Hazaa
07-24-2013, 09:26 AM
There we go, a grammar lesson. You're welcome for adding the most valuable piece of information that this thread contains.

Haha here we go with the grammar lessons on the forums.. Sorry Misses English professor.. Here is me pointing out you being a DOUCHE.

Hazaa
07-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Rellapse20- only people who care about grammar on an emulated forum are faggots

Also.. I reiterate why are you posting here?

Still failing hard at bringing anything worthwhile to the thread..
your completely off topic

Gadwen
07-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Sorry bro I thought that you wanted this thread to have something useful in it, didn't mean to upset you.

Hazaa
07-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Sorry bro I thought that you wanted this thread to have something useful in it, didn't mean to upset you.

I am far from upset.. Just boggled at why YOUR still posting..

But hey thanks for those bumps and your upping the reply / views..

/InternetHigh5

Gadwen
07-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I am far from upset.. Just boggled at why YOUR still posting..

But hey thanks for those bumps and your upping the reply / views..

/InternetHigh5

My pleasure