PDA

View Full Version : WTS Donal's Chestplate of Mourning

Coolname
07-21-2013, 11:59 PM
and SOLD~

knix
07-22-2013, 02:39 AM
well, I can vouch that POD did have the Donal's before he was in TMO.

But be careful before you let loose of any of your hard earned items as there is a belief that there are some high end items that have been duped.

It would be a shame for you to loose your Donals for a high end item that might be taken away , or by doing business for a front for the rmt may also get you temp banned while they sort it out.

that being said good luck, but I can assure you if your story is accurate about it coming from POD, that he had it before he joined TMO therefore its not a TMO bp :)

Enygma
07-22-2013, 04:26 AM
Donal's Chestplate of Mourning

Trolls stay away; I got this item from Priestofdoom (former TMO)

but does he still have one? ??!

*insert suspenseful music here*

Coolname
07-22-2013, 10:08 AM
well, I can vouch that POD did have the Donal's before he was in TMO.

But be careful before you let loose of any of your hard earned items as there is a belief that there are some high end items that have been duped.

It would be a shame for you to loose your Donals for a high end item that might be taken away , or by doing business for a front for the rmt may also get you temp banned while they sort it out.

that being said good luck, but I can assure you if your story is accurate about it coming from POD, that he had it before he joined TMO therefore its not a TMO bp :)

I swear EC tunnel is RNF 2.0 lately, who cares where he got it?. Keep your passive aggressive crap out of my thread.

Snackies
07-23-2013, 12:54 AM
buyer beware - this donals wasn't obtained via priestofdoom and sold within 24 hours

Widan
07-23-2013, 01:18 AM
its ok he traded a duped donals for a duped aon

sulpher01
07-23-2013, 02:06 AM
buyer beware - this donals wasn't obtained via priestofdoom and sold within 24 hours

heh wow.. so he straight up lied then :eek:

Snackies
07-23-2013, 02:14 AM
As far as I'm aware yes it was an outright lie. Reported to mods as it reeks of sketch.

This is what I saw.

Buyer beware on high-end items from sellers with no reputation

Ungriim
07-23-2013, 02:16 AM
Snackies young detective. /tip'o cap

citizen1080
07-23-2013, 02:28 AM
As far as I'm aware yes it was an outright lie. Reported to mods as it reeks of sketch.

This is what I saw.

Buyer beware on high-end items from sellers with no reputation

Young John Madden

xCry0x
07-23-2013, 11:47 AM
He more or less used his donal's as collateral to come up with funds to buy a pair of cobalt legs that were for sale then was freaking out the other night about selling his NoS & Incarn BP to come up with the additional 100k he needed to buy his donal's BP back.

Yea he had the BP last night, because by then he had bought it back.

At least that is the story I heard.. from him.. on Sunday night... and his warrior was running around with a new pair of cobalt pants.

Fael
07-23-2013, 02:12 PM
so cool name sold it back to him is the story?

Coolname
07-23-2013, 02:16 PM
trolls and idiots

detective snackies wins the special olympics

Eldorado
07-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Be aware of buying high end items from people with no reputation ... did I just really read that? Lol... yall are going crazy thats for sure

Widan
07-23-2013, 02:29 PM
trolls and idiots

Please tell us more June 2013 reg date poster

Coolname
07-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Please tell us more June 2013 reg date poster

Yeah because that's relevant with an item that can be traded.. you could be snackies "special helper"

Nirgon
07-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Like to see the X's and O's going down on the field trying to run plays past the young detectives

Snackies
07-24-2013, 12:29 AM
trolls and idiots

I don't consider questioning the legitimacy of high-end items during turn-on-a-dime sales during this "duping frenzy" a "troll" or something "idiotic." It's something that every potential buyer should be aware of.

High-end items go on auction for days/weeks at a time which have been the norm until very recently. The bottom line is I saw something that didn't look right and called you out on it. Your responses of "fuck you" and equally as intelligent responses don't add to your credibility.

If it was a legitimate transaction then gj, otherwise the same message remains (which I would assume as a legitimate salesperson you'd completely agree with) - buyer beware.

Coolname
07-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Lets see,

didn't bother to talk to priestofdoom.. check

Barney Fife level of detective work... check

Bumping a dead/sold thread... check

Breaking EC forum rules .. check

Trolling.. check

Snackies
07-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Lets see,

didn't bother to talk to priestofdoom.. check

Barney Fife level of detective work... check

Bumping a dead/sold thread... check

Breaking EC forum rules .. check

Trolling.. check

didn't bother to talk to priestofdoom.. I was conversing with them when the screenshot was taken. Unless he was trolling me he said he would never part with that item. Considering he's a friend I trust his word which lead me to my accusation.

Barney Fife level of detective work... Whatever that means

Bumping a dead/sold thread... With just cause

Breaking EC forum rules .. Negative but feel free to report me and explain how you feel my actions aren't appropriate.

Trolling.. You win that trophy

Coolname
07-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Rapture knows what he did.. maybe he doesn't want TMO up in his business?, I mean he's not in your guild anymore dude get over it

citizen1080
07-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Snackums is one of the best people on this server...if he thinks buyer beware..than they should.

Ella`Ella
07-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Snackums is one of the best people on this server...if he thinks buyer beware..than they should.

Echo^

Coolname
07-24-2013, 01:46 AM
your a great guy bob, but defending him doesn't make him right. Not to mention I was in enraptured with snackies and I don't recall him being an "awesome guy" more of a dick that would jump groups for a better one at the drop of a hat, even if it screwed guildies over...

Snackies
07-24-2013, 02:14 AM
If it was a legitimate transaction then gj, otherwise the same message remains (which I would assume as a legitimate salesperson you'd completely agree with) - buyer beware.

This is my point.

Perhaps you're taking the "buyer beware" message a bit more as an offensive than what was intended. I'm not the best at elegant dialogue. You clearly have an issue with my integrity which goes beyond the scope of this thread. If you have beef with me lets resolve it if you're interested.

Anyhow

My final update on this thread is: Be up front and honest particularly with higher-end trades in light of what's going on with the server. My interest is in what's best for the community.