PDA

View Full Version : Noob enchanter question

Snoozey
07-23-2013, 01:20 AM
So I am a darkelf enchanter. I am looking to hit level 4 and get my illusion spells and make an epic journey to black burrow to meet up with my friends. If I turn into a high elf using illusion can I use the bank and vendors or how does that work?

Pyrion
07-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Depends if you are agnostic or follow an evil god. As an enchanter who wants to travel everywhere you should be agnostic. If you are and have the proper illusion you can basically buy/sell/bank in all cities. Just cabilis may take some extra work as they don't like agnostic people (must be cazic thule for them).

Snoozey
07-23-2013, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the info :D Also if I bank at dark elf city and I bank and get my stuff out in another town?

Mazeri
07-23-2013, 08:59 AM
What Pyrion said is true, however, I recently made a DE enchanter also (currently lvl 21) with an evil god and have yet to run into a problem using Illusions to bank. From what I have read going Agnostic will only help in a few cities such as the iskar city. I have banked in Freeport, Woodelf town, High Elf town, Troll town and Dworf town. Just use the right Illusion and u will be fine.

Estu
07-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info :D Also if I bank at dark elf city and I bank and get my stuff out in another town?

Yes, all banks are the same.